❤️KK:H Weekend Event - 1/3/20 Love is in the AIr!❤️

Comments

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @HelenaKing it looks great dyed ice blue imo! I’m sure that way it’ll match some of your clothes.
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts

Even though we're on different platforms @jessica296 and can't actually be married, you're still my one true KKH love and I'm so thankful to have met you on this hell-site. You make me and my doll so happy everyday by just being our best friend wife and I'm glad we can solidify that on the forum now without any hAtErZ trying to stop us 💖
    ALSO THIS DATING EVENT IS SO BORING WITHOUT YOU GIRL 😂

And thank you so much @IzzaBee that post made me cry with happiness ngl!!! This is a such a good change for the forum and you're such a amazing queen 💜
    Brb crying
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Aww @SisSnappedLikeThanos that is so cute. Congrats! <3

Thank you Glu for removing the disagree button.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos I'm crying in gay rn. Thank you for the cutest edit with my doll ever 😭 I’m thankful for meeting you too!! 💖
    SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Now can we get rid of the spam block in messages? It's so annoying. Also, S.
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thank you Glu! I’m hoping this bodes well for a more positive forum for 2020 :)
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    I've just spent the whole day playing and spent 10000$ kash on these dates 😂😂
    Lmao but I really want the purse and that dress more so. I really think that the prizes are more achievable than on other events as you can skip using a ton of energy by paying (buying wine and tipping the server big time 😂) 
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Wow. The disagree button is gone. Seriously   hope it helps with general attitude here. Some
    of the disagrees were even on the simple
    posts like “Happy holiday”😬
    The only time I thought it was semi useful-
    in suggestion thread. However, as we can misinterpret stuff (like i might
    disagree with a proposed style, but if a post contains more than a picture of a
    style, if can upset the original poster)-lets just ignore what we don't like and move on.

• maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    omg no disagree button! yay for forum improvements! also hey y'all and happy new year!
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    I got the cute little skirt in my free box!!! But idk what to wear it with. Everything in my closet looks off. 
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Ah!! No disagree! And what a great replacement. There were times when I wasn’t sure to like or agree with someone’s statement or excitement, “awesome” solves that
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    I was out all day and when I came home I still didn't know the disagree button had disappeared so while I was casually refreshing my profile page I thought I had 1K disagrees out of nowhere lol, I gotta get used to the place where the agree button/reaction is rn.
    Honestly, I think it's awesome, people are going to be less afraid to communicate, to be more expressive and share different points of view.
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i got the purse but i'm debating if i should continue with this event.
    the dress looks like when you have a paper due in an hour and your printer starts running out of ink and you're praying to god it prints everything and it's at least legible.
    also i'm broke so like lmao.
    yeah i'm gonna stop at the purse.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I wish every time we try a gb it was full of all the items, iridescent dyes and stars. I have spent so much money trying to get gb items, it’s so unfair. I want them all and I don’t want to regret not having gotten something when everyone’s using it and I’m jealous! and then they’re unavailable with gems!

i guess I kinda have a veruca salt approach to this game, lol 🍭
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

Even though we're on different platforms @jessica296 and can't actually be married, you're still my one true KKH love and I'm so thankful to have met you on this hell-site. You make me and my doll so happy everyday by just being our best friend wife and I'm glad we can solidify that on the forum now without any hAtErZ trying to stop us 💖
    ALSO THIS DATING EVENT IS SO BORING WITHOUT YOU GIRL 😂

And thank you so much @IzzaBee that post made me cry with happiness ngl!!! This is a such a good change for the forum and you're such a amazing queen 💜
    My bf and I met on the hell-site known as tinder and I thought that was romantic til I saw this🙌🏻
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I got energy in my free box😭 I was so close to the eggnog which I really want!

• daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    thankful to get an item, especially since there were only 2 in my palette 

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Yea not the hair that I wanted...
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    just got the ugly little purse which was my favorite item this event but turns out it doesn't match anything in my wardrobe 
    The purse is my favourite item too
    This is how i style it

:o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    Just finished the event, thanks to the event points from chasing and bonus points from items. I got the hair in my free gb and in the next one I opened I found the skirt. I had to chase the eggnog a bit, but luckily I got kstars like three times and I also got the top in the meantime, so it wasn’t that bad. I love the earnables too, but unfortunately my Casper looking doll could never pull off the hair. It’s fine though, since that hairstyle made many people happy!

Thanks @AliBryant for shoe inspo with the earnable purse and dress, I love how they look together! 
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    yeah i dont know if im feeling the dress anymore and im so broke from sys so i think ill just accept it and say byebye to the earnables 😭💸
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I'm so jealous seeing the GB hair on everyone 😭 I have super curly hair irl and don't see very many cute curly hairstyles in the game. 

Does anyone know if there's a way to trigger longer dates? I'm dating the same npc so it can go past 1 hour, but I'm getting almost all 1 hour dates anyway
    - Emmy
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Bear_KKH if you wait an hour or so, it should change. I think that’s the only way! 😊