🎆KK:H v10.7 Update !

Comments

• blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Me when I see people talking about my boyfriend Abel

Your bf is amazing you are very lucky
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts

What??????? I tought he was mine boyfriend? What a cheating bastard. 

she/her | android player đŸŒŒ english isn't my first language 

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt we’ll just have to be more vocal. I guess glu would like us to @ them and say “these items suck” instead of hitting a simple disagree lol 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

Lmaooo same tho đŸ˜© I went to see him concert last summer for my birthday and I may or may not have cried a lil bit 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Lmao I've never felt this bonded over the forum😂 getting rid of the disagree was a good idea. And @mikaylachimo, lucky! I want to go to his concert so bad but the way my bank account is looking😳
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @DoloresWyatt we’ll just have to be more vocal. I guess glu would like us to @ them and say “these items suck” instead of hitting a simple disagree lol 
    This is a great idea! @GluAdmin is gonna have their notifications blow up 😂
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I see. I never know with this forum cause theres been fights and bullying. Hope they leave that in 2020.
    Didn't you just join in 2020, as in this week?
    How do you know what the forum was like in 2019 đŸ€”..... Weird. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I see. I never know with this forum cause theres been fights and bullying. Hope they leave that in 2020.
    Didn't you just join in 2020, as in this week?
    How do you know what the forum was like in 2019 đŸ€”..... Weird. 
    You can still read the forum and not be a member
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    This is just a weird thing, but my art gallery in Venice is named Artsy Fartsy (yes, yes, I know)

This cracked me up 😂 what a name! I love it 😍 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Soooo... I was waiting for the SYS Event to start on Thursday, it didn't appear and I was extremely tired so I went to bed super early and woke up super late. I still had no SYS appearing in my game and I found that weird, it was at this moment that I knew something was wrong and yes, my dumb a** forgot to update her game lmao

I immediately bought this pink hair for Stefani as I really wanted this hair color for so long (and also because Gaga has pink hair right now 🙄)

🌾 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌾

• IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I’m having a few glitches in my game.
    1. I can’t watch videos for free kstars
    2. I can’t unlock anything on my wardrobe while playing sys. It lets me watch the video which should unlock the item, but after that the item is still unlockef and I get one energy instead.
    3. My daily boxes have been looking like this since this update came up. Only energy, one kash and then vip tiles and I’m not a vip member. Earlier it had energy, basic tiles, kash and sometimes even kstars and some items.
    Isabellaa said:
    3. My daily boxes have been looking like this since this update came up. Only energy, one kash and then vip tiles and I’m not a vip member. Earlier it had energy, basic tiles, kash and sometimes even kstars and some items.
    @Isabellaa my boxes also look like this. I am convinced that they are not putting dye into our boxes because they do not want to give us more due to the dye exchange. They only want us to be able to exchange what we already have. 
  • ColmillaColmilla Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I have a bunch of weird video issues since the update. I sometimes get energy instead of stars for daily videos. I get an energy or star when watching a video for rapid recharge, although the rapid recharge does still work. When watching videos to unlock SYS items, the item doesn’t unlock but instead I get an energy when I exit the SYS screen. The same thing happens when voting and I get the “watch a video for double rewards” pop up; upon watching the video I don’t get a double reward, but I get an energy when exiting SYS instead. I’m on iOS. 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Stylish yet so effortlessly :love:

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmâ˜ș

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Oh @Carol Davida I love that tropical-colored outfit!

• AriaAria Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Does anyone see the hair with the white fur hat from last update in their shop section of the closet? I haven’t bought it yet and I can’t find it anywhere  :( 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @Rikk awe gee tysm girl đŸ„°đŸ€—
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmâ˜ș

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

@Aria you’re right, it’s gone! It looks like the whole outfit is gone that went with it. @ Long time users, does that normally happen?
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited January 2020
    @jhabs no, + @kalindaking explicitly said that it was here to stay... Must be a glitch, hope they fix it monday 

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone. 
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    Colmilla said:
    I have a bunch of weird video issues since the update. I sometimes get energy instead of stars for daily videos. I get an energy or star when watching a video for rapid recharge, although the rapid recharge does still work. When watching videos to unlock SYS items, the item doesn’t unlock but instead I get an energy when I exit the SYS screen. The same thing happens when voting and I get the “watch a video for double rewards” pop up; upon watching the video I don’t get a double reward, but I get an energy when exiting SYS instead. I’m on iOS. 
    This started for some players (me included) in December and was supposedly fixed, but as always with Glu, it’s broken again. For me, some videos give out stars, and then all of a sudden it stops working and gives nothing at all.

This update is a fail to me:
    - TopSpenders still hasn’t been canceled, despite the general outcry and the numerous ways suggested by players for Glu to still earn money while making the playing experience enjoyable. All future updates will be fails as long as this is not fixed. This is the main issue with the game and yet nothing is done about it.
    - The update was released way too late, creating issues for many players with the start of SYS.
    - Daily gift boxes are again full of useless VIP boxes, energy and kash. Daily GB items are in black or event GBs. Event GBs again have only 2 items for a lot of players, who instead receive the ugly daily GB items that shouldn’t be here. Seriously, again: how many times does this have to be addressed before someone does something about it?
    - Videos for k-stars are not working. Again.
    - This doesn’t apply to me, but I’m pretty sure paying players still don’t have their 20 free daily videos.

@KalindaKing, @eggsandbananas, please share this feedback with Glu. It would be great if what they take from the forum isn’t just the outfit suggestions.
    đŸ‡«đŸ‡· in đŸ‡°đŸ‡·
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

And this is why I ask... Would it kill GLU to add the pink and purple dye in the shop? My palet has been looking like that for WEEKS now! And come one whats up with all the VIP partnerships? Not one single normal one!

I usually never buy kloset items when they come out but I like this little sparkly sweater dress! 

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I did a 25 min survey. Was supposed to get 5 stars which would have doubled to 10, but I got 4 instead. The offers never work for me!
  • AnaBAnaB Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Aria said:
    Does anyone see the hair with the white fur hat from last update in their shop section of the closet? I haven’t bought it yet and I can’t find it anywhere  :( 
    Same here!! Also, the dress is not there aswell, its gone since this new update
    iOS Player
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    I've just done this offer without thinking. anyone know, how long does it take for you to receive the stars?
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Isabellaa said:
    I’m having a few glitches in my game.
    1. I can’t watch videos for free kstars
    2. I can’t unlock anything on my wardrobe while playing sys. It lets me watch the video which should unlock the item, but after that the item is still unlockef and I get one energy instead.

Please fix those issues. It’s quite serious if more and more players keep complaining about it... And opening and closing app doesn’t solve this problems (ty Glu support for that). 
    iOS 41lvlÂ đŸ“± | English isn't my first languageÂ đŸ‡”đŸ‡±
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    edited January 2020
    yeah the daily boxes are really bad after this update whats the point in including vip tiles for non-vip players? as if a palette like this will entice me to spend kstars opening more tiles 😕

i know their goal is to get me to buy vip but if the drawback is losing 20 free videos a day for kstars im not feeling that
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts

I'm also getting an absurd amout of VIP tiles despite being a free-player! This is my daily gb on two separate days (both after the latest update)
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    I wish I would have had this good of luck when I opened holiday boxes😂😭 if only these weren’t VIP, I’d be so happy!!!