i'm in 9th place.
    i'll never get those abs.

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    The girl in first place is almost 1500 and there’s still two days left!! There is a war on my TS and I’m in #8 place yaay 😪
  • Vixen_KKHVixen_KKH Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    1 - 4 😭😭😭😭
    English: Second Language
    Android player
    Follow on instagram: kkh_vixen

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    thallisa said:
    If anyone on iOS uses this hair, can you please tag me? 😊

@thallisa if nobody else is willing to help i’ll keep submitting it and messaging you for every single look I have left this event 😂❤️ it’s scoring pretty well so I don’t mind at all. I just submitted another one! 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @mikaylachimo omg thank you my hero!!! 

I hope I’ll be able to finally catch it tonight because I don’t want to limit your creativity with this one hairstyle lol Prayer circle!🤞🏻
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

Well my looks and trendsetters board so far...I was in 9th place and will probably fall back down the ranks once those that were ahead of me submit their next ticket. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @thallisa It’s no problem at all, this hair is so cute and it’s on theme! I hope you find it, it’s from the very first vip event I ever completed 😩
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    Can someone post the whole Kim outfit that came with this drink? The outfit is not in my kloset or storage but I still have the drink. I can’t remember which boots came with it so not sure if they’re in my kloset or not. I restored special purchases but it’s still not there. 
    I play on iOS 
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    edited January 2020
    It’s in the dresses part as a set @IzzaBee
    If I remember well there’s no boots on this bundle

Thank you @SavannahKKH! I found it! I’m glad I asked here first instead of contacting Glu support!
    I play on iOS 
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @IzzaBee the offer is available right now in my game, so I guess this is the complete look. 

🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • SamesterSamester Registered Users, Member 10 Posts

I guess older SYS items are not available for diamonds yet 😔
    edited January 2020
    Thanks @FilipaKKH! Now that I’ve found it I’ll be submitting it as my next look. 
    Edited to add: That outfit scored 51!
    I play on iOS 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    Well since the pretty ombre Christmas hair I was planning to get isn't available for diamonds, I got the black friday hair instead. Also made me feel better about not getting the cute GB hair from this weekend lol.
    I didn’t get the ombre hair either despite the fact that I opened 10+ Christmas boxes 😫 But I got the same wavy hairstyle as you for diamonds a couple of hours ago and I think it looks bomb! 🤩
    EDIT: I just realized they are not the exact same 😂 but anyways both look similar and super cute!!! 

Ugh that's exactly why I was afraid to chase it in the christmas boxes, I'm sorry you weren't able to get it. I opened a few Christmas boxes and the hair was only in one of the palettes so almost no chance, but atleast I was pretty happy with the other items I got. I've accepted I'll probably never get the ombre hair 😂 I love that hairstyle on your doll though, it looks gorgeous 😍
    - Emmy
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    Bear_KKH said:
    Well since the pretty ombre Christmas hair I was planning to get isn't available for diamonds, I got the black friday hair instead. Also made me feel better about not getting the cute GB hair from this weekend lol.
    I didn’t get the ombre hair either despite the fact that I opened 10+ Christmas boxes 😫 But I got the same wavy hairstyle as you for diamonds a couple of hours ago and I think it looks bomb! 🤩
    EDIT: I just realized they are not the exact same 😂 but anyways both look similar and super cute!!! 

Ugh that's exactly why I was afraid to chase it in the christmas boxes, I'm sorry you weren't able to get it. I opened a few Christmas boxes and the hair was only in one of the palettes so almost no chance, but atleast I was pretty happy with the other items I got. I've accepted I'll probably never get the ombre hair 😂 I love that hairstyle on your doll though, it looks gorgeous 😍
    I opened 55 boxes to get the hair. I owned 0 Christmas items from the boxes at the beginning. They made the hair purposefully hard to get. I screenshotted every palette, I’ll happily share to show that the odds for getting the ombré hair were much harder than any other item. 
  • LulaMaeLulaMae Registered Users, Member 34 Posts

Looks 2,3 and 4 since I started late 😔. Also I almost every time forget to put earrings 🤦🏻‍♀️ I suck 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    First 7 looks. Hanging out at 6th place...

• KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    I can't believe that they invited me 2 days too late to event 😭 I meen I don't even know how many tickets I have lost 😭😭
    I have just submitted 2 looks as fast as I could but I mean come on, didn't this SYS start on January 2 😢
  • QueenB_6281QueenB_6281 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    @QueenB_6281
    according to this message they do transfer to future SYS but I've never had any leftover tickets so i'm not 100% sure 🥴

Thank you for the response. I've only bought tickets one time before awhile back but I had used them all during the SYS I bought them for. 
  • QueenB_6281QueenB_6281 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    @QueenB_6281 They roll over. So if you only use one of your three tickets, when you start the SYS next week you'll have 4 tickets to start with (your 2 new ones and your 2 old ones). They'll always be in your count until you use them and purchased tickets don't affect your timer.
    Okay, thank you. :) 
    jhabs said:
    Bear_KKH said:
    Bear_KKH said:

I opened 55 boxes to get the hair. I owned 0 Christmas items from the boxes at the beginning. They made the hair purposefully hard to get. I screenshotted every palette, I’ll happily share to show that the odds for getting the ombré hair were much harder than any other item. 

- Emmy
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    looks 1-6 :blush:

LulaMae said:

Looks 2,3 and 4 since I started late 😔. Also I almost every time forget to put earrings 🤦🏻‍♀️ I suck 
    Omg, your doll looks like Jessica Biel! (Who is gorgeous) 😊 
    - Emmy
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    I accidentaly did the same thing as @Bear_KKH  🤣 Since the ombre hair isn't available, I bought this hairstyle to make myself feel better 😅 And I love it!
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    My highest score this go around. Actually better than expected. Go figure🌻...off to play Covet 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    I’m doing so poorly in this SYS, here are my looks 1 to 8: everything I try fails 🤷🏻‍♀️ 
    Top doll in my group is a ticket buyer, and probably also the doll in 2nd place ... so frustrating 

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝