🗳️SYS - 1/2/20 Morning Workout! 🎾

Comments

• Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    @jhabs and newer items were a rare sight in pallets. I saw Xmas lights twice in palette, after I just gave up trying to chase them and a green dress. 
    It is like they detecting what the player wants and puts this item in a very last box 😭
    It was a miracle that I’ve picked the hair in one of the paid boxes😬
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Looks 5-8:

Scoring lower than my previous looks, but K did pass two ticketbuyers and am currently no 2!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • MalianaMaliana Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    Could someone please tell me, how many votes are needed to finish the earnables? 
    Maliana said:
    Could someone please tell me, how many votes are needed to finish the earnables? 
    I believe 575 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 5-8

Seeing @Korty looks reminded me how much I want that heart T-shirt so if anyone on ios wants to submit it, I’d be so, so grateful 😃
    I play on iOS
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    At what point and also how do you report someone for possibly cheating? The doll 1st in TS was around 400 points 24 hours ago, is currently at 877, and still submitting more looks, I've seen so many outfit changes (lots of 1st place TS prizes and opal dye). 2nd place is at 321 points. It just seems hard to believe someone would keep spending money on tickets when you have a 500+ point lead on 2nd. No ones coming for her spot.

Do you just message in game support? Thanks! 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt in my TS group the girl 1st place had 500 points the first day so I sent a PM to Kalinda and she checked my group, turned out she’s just a crazy ticket buyer
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited January 2020

Looks 1-8, my group is pretty chaotic so I’m not hoping to get on the top 5, but that’s okay, I don’t really like the prizes 🤷🏻‍♀️

PS. @MarianiPoizen we’re in the same group!
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • Jenn1ferJenn1fer Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Finally figured out what the voters want. Started a day later, but if my scores keep scoring as good as my last three looks, I may reach the last reward! Would also have been first in TS if not for a ticket buyer...

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I hate when it takes me forever to figure out what voters are going for. I finally broke 50 with look 7, still waiting on look 8 results. Looks like the white hat helped some so I'll probably use it for most of my next looks. 
    - Emmy
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited January 2020
    5-8 looks
    I feel so blessed by these scores I might get the last earnable, about TS I’m currently 6th and I doubt I’ll end in top 5

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    Basak said:

If anyone has these hairstyles on iOS, can you please tag me before submitting them? I will be grateful. 💞 (If you want submit them, of course) 
    Oh, okay. I’ll cry in my bed then.

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    The #1 in my TS group is wearing a dress.

• LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Looks 5-8
    My first place has just been stolen by a ticket buyer 👌
    Looks 5-8

Seeing @Korty looks reminded me how much I want that heart T-shirt so if anyone on ios wants to submit it, I’d be so, so grateful 😃

Im can do that! I have a ticket in about 1h20min? Is the time works for you? @MarianiPoizen

edited January 2020
    @thallisa I’ve got that hair and a ticket in about 20mins. I’ll post when I’ve entered.
    @livyx cool 😃 I’ve never had forum peeps in my group before, now there’s two. Hope you and @JaelynJax do well.
    @Clair_Flair yes that would be great thank you! 😃
    I play on iOS
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

My first look to break the 50s this sys 😁
    Ps: she’s just taking a nap after all the exercise she’s been doing 
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • margokkhmargokkh Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    7 & 8 😰
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen ahhh thank you, I’ll be ready to vote! I also have the heart t-shirt but I won’t have my next ticket for next five hours 😩 if you’re not gonna find it by then though, I’ll submit it if that time works for you!
    edited January 2020
    @thallisa I just entered this look. That’d be great thanks 😃

@Basak I think I have both those hairs. I can enter them on my next two submissions.
    I play on iOS
    @MarianiPoizen Omg! That would be soooo great! Thank you so much! I will be waiting here. 👀🤪

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
    @Basak I’ll post when I get my tickets. I think next one is 5 1/2 hours then it’ll be about 11ish hours after that as in uk so my next ticket is about 9pm uk time.
    I play on iOS
    @MarianiPoizen Currently, it’s 6:21 pm here. I won’t be sleeping till it 2 or 3 am. So, it won’t be a problem. 🙏🏻

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
  • DannyBortDannyBort Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    @KalindaKing my game is bugged, last night i receive my ticket and made my look and the game didn't submit it, i clicked submit 5 times and didn't work and then i lost the ticket, but the look wasn't submitted it just appear like if the look was posted and the ticket used, help!! I already turn off my internet, my phone and nothing.
    I'm a IOS player

i'm sorry about my english, is not my first language

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen thank you so much! 🤗 Hopefully I’ll get lucky this time, @mikaylachimo  submitted this hair 4 times for me and nothing 😩
    edited January 2020
    @thallisa I’ve got that hair and a ticket in about 20mins. I’ll post when I’ve entered.
    @livyx cool 😃 I’ve never had forum peeps in my group before, now there’s two. Hope you and @JaelynJax do well.
    @Clair_Flair yes that would be great thank you! 😃
    @MarianiPoizen i will be able to submit it in 30 minutes. Will tag you and post pic what to look for. 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Looks 4-9. I’ve managed to pass my groups only (that I’ve noticed) TB but I’m not sure how long that’ll last. I’m really just having fun this week and not worrying about it because, while I like the TS items a lot, I won’t be completely crushed if I don’t get something.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

Not checking my TS list and just submitting looks is so much fun! I love how this theme requires something else than dresses for once... If only sys was never stressful. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone