🗳️SYS - 1/2/20 Morning Workout! 🎾

Comments

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Looks 5-8:

Scoring lower than my previous looks, but K did pass two ticketbuyers and am currently no 2!
    Your looks are amazing and I’m so happy you have passed the two ticket buyers. I’m fifth now, so hopefully I get the abs 😂😁
    ~ iOS player ~
  • MalianaMaliana Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    First time ever getting such high scores😍 and yet, not even top-5, because of the ticket buyers🤪
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen is your voting finished? I’ve been voting all this time but haven’t seen your doll 😭
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen just submitted the look. 
    Hope you find it

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts

Having a pretty good run. I’m 8 looks in, I hope that’s right because I transferred phones in the middle of the event.
    @MarianiPoizen just submitted the look. 
    Hope you find it

@MarianiPoizen did you managed to find it?
    The voting is done. Got me 37 points. 
    My looks 7-9.

• martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    edited January 2020

First 4 looks. I’m so disappointed with votes for the last one, thought that it would score better 😣 I guess I should’ve kept the handheld 🤦🏻‍♀️

Looks 5-9. I’m happy my votes are finally better for the last 2 looks, but I’m still at the 6th place and I’m not sure I’ll be in top 5 since there are a good amount of TB’s in my group. And I really want those abs! Don’t tell me I can’t get ‘em when I’m working out since Thursday!!! 🤣
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    KkhEMP said:
    I can't believe that they invited me 2 days too late to event 😭 I meen I don't even know how many tickets I have lost 😭😭
    I have just submitted 2 looks as fast as I could but I mean come on, didn't this SYS start on January 2 😢
    @KalindaKing please help! 

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Does anyone think that the time between when voting starts and finishes on a look is longer for this SYS? 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @Rikk yes!! Normally once a look goes to the booth it finishes pretty quickly, but this time I’ve been checking back multiple times & it hasn’t been done yet. Very slow
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    My looks always took at least 1h and a half to finish. 😭

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

@MarianiPoizen I just got my ticket, so if you didn’t find the t-shirt and you’re ready to vote, let me know! I can wait with the submission few hours too 😊
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    KkhEMP said:
    KkhEMP said:
    I can't believe that they invited me 2 days too late to event 😭 I meen I don't even know how many tickets I have lost 😭😭
    I have just submitted 2 looks as fast as I could but I mean come on, didn't this SYS start on January 2 😢
    @KalindaKing please help! 

Did you up date your game the day the update came out. Some people were missing the sys because they had not updated the game
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @Clair_Flair no I didn’t manage to track you down thanks for entering it though, sorry it didn’t get you more points. 
    @thallisa yes that would be great thanks. 
    @Basak I’m about to enter this.

I play on iOS
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen Thank you! I’ll start voting immediately 🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Rikk I do! I find really boring voting in this sys, the same looks again and again so I guess people are voting less than usual so our votes take more time to come in 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 5 to 8! Look 7 is my best score so far for this SYS. 

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
    @MarianiPoizen just submitted this look. Good luck!

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Ok so I been using the dumbbell since the sys began and now I went to submit a look and it charged me 12000 for it!! Makes no sense I paid for it twice!! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @DannyBort Sorry that happened to your ticket. Please send a message to Glu Support from your game
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i kinda don’t like when sys events have themes like this, not because idk how to dress up my doll, but because idk what the voters want. i try to avoid whole sets and i prefer getting creative, yet i get low scores. 

and this happens every single time when there’s a theme you can’t just slap a gown/dress on your doll and call it a day. i’m seeing dolls in the voting booth that have stuck to the theme and turn out not to be the preferred choice. honestly wtf. 

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
    @Clair_Flair no I didn’t manage to track you down thanks for entering it though, sorry it didn’t get you more points. 
    @thallisa yes that would be great thanks. 
    @Basak I’m about to enter this.

@MarianiPoizen actually that is ok, im good with those points, too bad that you didn’t find her.
  • tilly2tilly2 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @MarianiPoizen just submitted this look. Good luck!

I think we are in the same TS group! If so our ticket buyer is being extra. Lol. 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @thallisa I always live for your looks 😩♥️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997