🗳️SYS - 1/2/20 Morning Workout! 🎾

Comments

• tilly2tilly2 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @tilly2 ohhh you’re Tilly? I love your looks! I’m v happy that we’re both in top 5 and I hope it’ll stay that way 🤞🏻 Also fun fact about our ticket buyer: she’s a forum doll as well 💀😂 it’s ridiculous how she hit 500 when we all had 170-200 and now she has over 1100 when no one is even close to her but oh well 😌

Speaking of scores, besides that flop at the very beginning of the event, I’ve been doing pretty great and consistent! My last three looks:

💀☠️😂 when she went above 1000.... I was like girl, that hair just ain’t worth it!!

Your looks have been amazing! I knew you must have been a forum doll because you’ve been killing it! 

Mine have been doing okay! 

These are my top three highest votes! Otherwise I’ve been sitting around high 40’s! 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @Basak omg thank youuu 💕☺️ 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @tilly2 Right? Also it’s not like anyone has any intention to fight her, she didn’t have to go for it that hard 🥴 And thank you so much 💕 These are incredible and all of your looks definitely deserve 50+!
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    @tilly2 I love that third look😍
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

😑😑😑
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    JaelynJax said:
    KkhEMP said:
    KkhEMP said:
    I can't believe that they invited me 2 days too late to event 😭 I meen I don't even know how many tickets I have lost 😭😭
    I have just submitted 2 looks as fast as I could but I mean come on, didn't this SYS start on January 2 😢
    @KalindaKing please help! 

Did you up date your game the day the update came out. Some people were missing the sys because they had not updated the game
    I did not know about an upcoming update and I have actually never updated an app manually, sorry, normally that happens automatically for me 🤷🏻‍♀️. But thank you for mentioning it, that could be the reason 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’ve been scoring pretty well in this SYS!

But I have four (!) ticket buyers in my TS and will be lucky to end up in the top 5 😢 Two were in my group for the holiday SYS; I have to start at a different time next week. 😐
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Rikk said:

But I have four (!) ticket buyers in my TS and will be lucky to end up in the top 5 😢 Two were in my group for the holiday SYS; I have to start at a different time next week. 😐
    I dont think starting at a different time helps, it's just luck whether or not you get a TB. Mines going crazy and I did my 1st look about 5 hours after it started. And the bigger downside is that you have less time spare before you lose a ticket. I've already missed a ticket this week just by 20 mins from oversleeping. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Rikk said:

I dont think starting at a different time helps, it's just luck whether or not you get a TB. Mines going crazy and I did my 1st look about 5 hours after it started. And the bigger downside is that you have less time spare before you lose a ticket. I've already missed a ticket this week just by 20 mins from oversleeping. 
    To clarify, I’m just trying to get away from these two specific ticket buyers that were in my group before — their looks are so low-effort that it’s demotivating! Starting late worked for me pretty consistently until Triple Threat; now I don’t know...
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    Rikk said:

i started 7 hours late this time bcos timezones and i couldnt be bothered to set an early alarm to catch the start but i still have three tbs 😭 i really think its just luck since it seems like later starts mean the dolls are rushing for the last earnable and they start buying tickets??
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    How do I re-add a Facebook friend I accidentally deleted??
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I think starting later used to work but then ticket buyers caught on and they started starting later to avoid TB wars. That’s why I always think it’s best to not come here and share “I started x hours late and won with no TBs!” 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @Basak just saw your post ♥️ It looks like we are going for a jog in the park! 🥰
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • tilly2tilly2 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    edited January 2020
    thallisa said:
    @tilly2 Right? Also it’s not like anyone has any intention to fight her, she didn’t have to go for it that hard 🥴 And thank you so much 💕 These are incredible and all of your looks definitely deserve 50+!
    My hope is to at least stay in the top 5! I think you’re pretty secure in second 🥰 can’t wait to see your looks! Also thank you both @ValerieGray @thallisa
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    another weekend with tb 😥i start late to avoid them but i think they started to do the same. This is like the 4th weekend in a row i have tb. I ussualy have them but I pass them without buying tickets in the last day. I wonder if they are not actually tb and I get grouped with people that start the game earlier than me because they haven't submit a lot of looks that I noticed 🤔 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I think that I voted for @Johana twice on my game. I mean it's two different looks or is this your long-lost twin sister ?🤔🤷🏾‍♀️

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @tilly2 ohhh you’re Tilly? I love your looks! I’m v happy that we’re both in top 5 and I hope it’ll stay that way 🤞🏻 Also fun fact about our ticket buyer: she’s a forum doll as well 💀😂 it’s ridiculous how she hit 500 when we all had 170-200 and now she has over 1100 when no one is even close to her but oh well 😌

Speaking of scores, besides that flop at the very beginning of the event, I’ve been doing pretty great and consistent! My last three looks:

That said forum member must have endless tickets 

Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    How do I re-add a Facebook friend I accidentally deleted??
    If I’m not mistaken once you have deleted them you are unable to add them back...pretty sure @KalindaKing said that in one of the update threads 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Ive been voting all day just to find this hair and no luck at all 😔 Can someone who is on Android please submit this hair? I would really appreciate it and be very thankful ♥️

Android doll 💙
  • JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    I would really appreciate it @SisSnappedLikeThanos i'm very happy to wait for the submission! Thank you very much doll! ♥️
    Android doll 💙
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    1-11

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

Where are these pants from?

I was surprised they're not available for diamonds...
    Addicted

Please, oh, please, Glu! Please make this hair available for diamonds! Or somehow! Please!

My heart breaks every time I see it.. :(
    Addicted