🗳️SYS - 1/2/20 Morning Workout! 🎾

Comments

• SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    @katie_js I know! I think I have one in my TS group but not proof so nothin.. but this one is using an item we can’t acces so I think it’s pretty evident.. but i don’t know if glu can do something.. It’s frustrating 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    edited January 2020
    @SavannahKKH if you send your game id to kalindaking she can check your ts group.. I don't think they can check what we saw in the voting booth, though, unfortunately. :(
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    @Suri_Madden thank you! You are doing great, too! Hopefully we both stay in the top 5!

@SavannahKKH that pic makes me so mad! It’s extremely discouraging... please show Kalinda and eggsandbananas!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Where are these pants from?

I was surprised they're not available for diamonds...
    Unfortunately they were quest specific and not event related, so they and several other rewards from the quest are not available
    iOS
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Oh dear.. I really hope that one day they make the quest specific items available. :/ Thanks for the info @AliBryant.
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @Basak just entered the second hair.

I play on iOS
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen Omg! I couldn’t find the previous hair even though I voted for like more than 10 rounds. Wish me luck! 🥺🙏🏻

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! ♡
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Looks 9-12:

Look 12 got me the top! Still in 2nd place although I’m getting really close to the ticketbuyer in 1st place.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    looks flopped, highest score 41 so far. it’s difficult to even stay top 10 for this week’s SYS. and also broke so i cant even get kash items or finish the dating event. #firstworldproblems
    ❀ ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • nylonlaundrynylonlaundry Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I wasn't able to update the game for 2 days so I lost 4(?) tickets, RIP earnable top. Also thought I would flop since I don't really have workout clothes but I'm doing pretty well and there's no TB in my lot!
    iOSポi look completely different in sys
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 9 to 12. My average is barely 41, I'll get the earnable top but I'm not sure I'll stay in top 5, due to multiple Triple Threat buyers...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
    @luvs2gruuv unfortunately she’s not on my TS 

@LindaVB me too!! I showed to them as soon as I saw it
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    9-12 looks 
    I really can’t believe this scores I also got the last earnable!! 🤯 
    #11 look is actually my fav 💙
    Too bad I have 5 tb and I’ll probably won’t end up in top 5

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    edited January 2020
    My TS board isn't showing my current point total? When i exit SYS, the icon shows the correct amount, but when i click on it it shows a score that is 43 points lower. Will this update eventually or is it stuck?

Edited to include picture:

I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • Jenn1ferJenn1fer Registered Users, Member 29 Posts

• LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Looks 9-11
  • LulaMaeLulaMae Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    edited January 2020

On another note why am I losing to this: 

And by this I mean THIS: 

What is the point of a themed event if people are going to vote for off theme dolls. She’s obviously not a ticket buyer.
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    LulaMae said:

And by this I mean THIS: 

What is the point of a themed event if people are going to vote for off theme dolls. She’s obviously not a ticket buyer.
    I remember when we had the last gym SYS, I had to use those shoes bc I had nothing else lol. 
    @LulaMae I actually start a new game on facebook and I had to submit a look with heels.. I wouldn’t do in my ios game bc I have more things to wear but in my facebook game I’m in level 14 and I just have two pairs of sneakers 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    LulaMae said:

And by this I mean THIS: 

She was probably up against looks even more off-theme in the booth. It all depends on who you’re up against😕 
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    On what number ticket are we suppose to be on now?
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Did anyone watch the iconic old episode of “Cribs” featuring Mariah Carey where she hit the stairmaster in heels?

What a diva...what a legend
    Having a fitness moment!
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

I am just awaiting the results for look 11 at the moment. But I was 2nd place the entire time. This makes me sad and negative.
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    soooo I was 1st place with everyone’s 13th look submitted in my group.. 10 minutes later a doll that hadn't even been in top 5 once this entire event is 1st by over 200(!!!) points & the TB from the beginning submitted another look to pop into 2nd. 

That’s a real kick in the knockers bro.
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Cherrey said:
    LulaMae said:
    And by this I mean THIS: 

Maybe her workout is learning how to walk in heels

Did anyone watch the iconic old episode of “Cribs” featuring Mariah Carey where she hit the stairmaster in heels?

What a diva...what a legend
    Mariah is an icon! Cribs episodes are ridiculous, I remember Mariah said she have 18 karat gold flecks sprayed on skin like spraytan to get that glowy complexion. 
    IOS Player