🗳️SYS - 1/2/20 Morning Workout! 🎾

Comments

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    soooo I was 1st place with everyone’s 13th look submitted in my group.. 10 minutes later a doll that hadn't even been in top 5 once this entire event is 1st by over 200(!!!) points & the TB from the beginning submitted another look to pop into 2nd. 

That’s a real kick in the knockers bro.
    @oopsididitagain are we suppose to be on ticket nr 13? Then I think I missed a ticket😱
  • LulaMaeLulaMae Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    jhabs said:

What is the point of a themed event if people are going to vote for off theme dolls. She’s obviously not a ticket buyer.
    I remember when we had the last gym SYS, I had to use those shoes bc I had nothing else lol. 
    I also remember when I first started playing the sys and I had nothing for the themes and I remember losing miserably with horrible scores I def never landed on 2nd place 😩. I’m not attacking you babe or anyone btw I don’t want to get misinterpreted♡ 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

With my 13 looks I’m done...not even bothering with submitting my next ticket. This chick at #1 was almost finished with the event the first day so I was just playing for the earnables and I am cool with that. I did have two other dolls in the same trendsetters aswell

Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Latest looks. Debating whether to bother with last ticket as there’s no way it’ll get me enough to reach the last earnable it’d need like 70points or to enter something daft for the hell of it and as for TS, I’m like 20th or something. I actually was thinking of Mariah Carey from that cribs episode @Rikk posted and trying to emulate her outfit.

I play on iOS
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Lost a ticket in my phone transfer 😭
  • JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Thank You so much for trying to help me out @SisSnappedLikeThanos i really do appreciate it very much! and to anyone else happy to help out ♥️♥️♥️
    Android doll 💙
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen Thank you for submitting those hairstyles for me but I wasn’t able to find them although I voted for like 10 rounds for both of them 😭

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    edited January 2020
    1-5 are all ticket buyers, no one in my group has a fair chance at the prizes. I’m so sick of getting decent scores week after week only to pushed out of the top 5. What’s even the point of participating anymore? It’s extremely demotivating. The triple threat deal pretty much confirmed Glu doesn’t care at all about what we say and or how we feel. I know this has all been said a million times but I’ll say it a million more. 

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @Scarletkkh did you start right at 3 on Thursday??
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Yes I did but I didnt stay on time with submitting looks today🙈. I woke up late this morning and then went last minute baby shopping so I didnt get any time to submit looks today. I did 12 in total. @oopsididitagain
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
     Did we come here to workout or just take pictures? Hard to tell. @thallisa @TrashleyKKH (I guess you missed the pink hair memo) and @thelifeofRaeRae
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    edited January 2020
     @Scarletkkh I gotcha! You should be able to submit number 14 by now, but if you fell behind you have some wiggle room because the event doesn’t end until 9. I hope you’re able to get all your tickets in!!❤️

Also, I’ve missed one & been able to make top 5 before so there’s still hope!!
    My average is a 46.5 for this SYS & there’s a chance I won’t get top 5😂😂 the entire event I was 1-2 (because of one TB from day 1 that I was able to pass eventually) & then 3 more TBs emerged today. 

I really wish they’d just start buying on day 1 so I wouldn’t have false hope the entire event lol. 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

Looks 11-14. The hair I used in looks 13 and 14 I’ve now submitted for @thallisa eight (!!) times this event, and she still hasn’t found it, somebody start planning a human sacrifice or something because clearly the hair gods have something against her 😭😭
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    @soundspretty our group is just....wow.
    No chance of top 5 for me! But luckily I am very used to living without abs, both in real life and in virtual life. So, I'll get over it pretty quick no doubt...
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    edited January 2020
    @mikaylachimo is my hero for submitting the hair so many times and I’ll be eternally grateful if anyone can use it for me one more time 😩 My luck (when it comes to this hairstyle) is absolutely ridiculous, I’ve been voting for HOURS every day this SYS and today it got to the point where I got over 100 energy from voting only 😭 i think I’m gonna store all the gym wear after this event because I’m sick of it after seeing it all the damn time lol 

So.. this hairstyle on iOS, pretty please? 🤧

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

What a pleasent surprise!! My last look did so well and I'm honestly shook, because I figured voters tend to vote for lighter, more colorful looks... But I'm not complaining! 🦥💛
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Last looks did well but not enough to stay in top 5. My final average was 42.

Here is my take on the earnable short, I really like it!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    @thallisa I’ve been there! Last time I was looking for a specific item I found it one hour before SYS ended and made about $60,000 just by voting. There should be an easier way. I have suggested to Glu that when we go to our contact list and select the friends only option there should be a button under “gift” that says “get this look”. It would be so much easier to buy what our friends are wearing and we wouldn’t have to wait for SYS and do tons of voting just for the chance we see what we want. 

I play on iOS 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Look 13. There's a lot of TBs in my group so I've been sitting on a ticket since yesterday lmao 💀 but I'm still in the top 5 even without submitting my last ticket so hopefully things will stay calm. Top 3 are in a bidding war, with the current first place having used her opal dye tragically. I hate this. 

- Emmy
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited January 2020
    @JasminEscalantekkh

If you still want that hair I just sent it!

edit: eek, it's done alredy. sorry, i forgot they speed up the votes when the event is near the end
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    There are not one, not two, not three but FOUR ticket buyers in my group (the fourth came out of nowhere just now!)!!! That Triple Treat really is something! Way to go Glu, this is great!

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I did pretty well considering I started hours late on the first day thanks to Amazon getting the update late in the day.
    Platform: Android

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @Msjagger68 It's gotten so bad the past few weekends I've noticed. There's a lot in my TS but they haven't been scoring well, and currently 4 are in the top 5. It used to be 1 or 2 ppl would buy maybe 1 extra ticket, and you'd occasionally find a maniac buying large packs. Then with the bundle, you'd find 1 maybe 2 bundle buyers, but now they almost  claim the entire top 5. It's like you have to pay to play TS now. It almost doesn't even seem worth buying diamonds and stars since the nice things you buy won't go towards much unless you additionally purchase the ticket bundles every weekend. 
    - Emmy
  • sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Looks 1-13
    Initially I was dreading this theme but it’s gone surprisingly well for me - no ticket buyers and I’m so happy most people really tried to stick to the theme for once!

I’m currently 2nd and for once not behind a ticket buyer (hopefully) x 

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited January 2020
    @JasminEscalantekkh lucky!! voting on that thing went by in a jiffy

glad to help!
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @IzzaBee that’s a great idea! That way Glu would still make money off diamonds and we’d have a better chance in getting what we want. Prayer circle that they’ll add this feature it in the future🤞🏻 It would be truly life changing 😩
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @thallisa I’ll submit the hair if you’re ready to vote 😊
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️