🗳️SYS - 1/2/20 Morning Workout! 🎾

Comments

• tilly2tilly2 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    My last few looks.  Fingers crossed we stay in the top 5! @thallisa

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh thank you so so much! And yes I'm ready! 😊
    @tilly2 I love these! And yup, I'm really hoping no one will try anything and we'll get our abs. Although I think this one girl, who's right behind us, submitted one extra ticket because she was 6th before 😬 and Kelsey definitely used some extras at the very beginning and now is out of top 5 so she might try get her spot back 😩
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @thallisa I just submitted it I hope you find me 🍀🍀🍀🍀
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Some moon juice right before lifting weights, hoping I can dye the trendsetters abs 💪🏼

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • nadyaNnadyaN Registered Users, Member 21 Posts

this sys was a mess, i had to start  a day late because my phone wasn’t updating and i contacted glu with no response ofc and i’m sure the 1300+ is a hacker really disappointed, they used to be really fun now i rarely even care cause everything seems unattainable and the theme isn’t fully followed 
    13-14 looks
    my average is 48.57 but I won’t be in top 5.. I love ticket buyers 😒

@thallisa Did you find me?

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @soundspretty our group is just....wow.
    No chance of top 5 for me! But luckily I am very used to living without abs, both in real life and in virtual life. So, I'll get over it pretty quick no doubt...

Yup. I averaged 43.5 which isn't awful but apparently is lol because I'm currently #12. Oh well 🤷‍♀️ Get 'em next time
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Thank god this sys is almost over! My ts group is a mess, there are 4 tb, I managed to pass two of them. The first two doll are in a bidding war since the beginning and I wonder who will win the hair, so sad I will miss the final show 😂

Here are my highest, lowest and favourite look

Android
    @AmandaMKkh nope, I've been voting this whole time and nothing 😩 Thank you again for using it and I'm glad it scored nicely for you at least! 💕

I still have two more hours of voting to find the hair though

• IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    My 13th look scored so well! Wish my looks would have scored this high. My average is 49.2 atm but I’m not going to get the abs because my group is full of ticket buyers. I’m currently 6th and the doll in 5th place has over 100 points more than me so I can’t catch her. I really think this sucks, my average is pretty good and I will not even end up in top 5. Glu should do something to this and make the T$ fairier!
    don’t give up @thallisa I wish you good luck🍀🍀🍀

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    That was such an easy SYS for me that I didn’t expected. I bought top and bottom for my second look with kstar and dyed them in every color I could since I wasn’t playing durning last gym themed SYS. I quickly figured out voters actually like that one color outfits so decided to stick to that. 😂 Overall I scored 690 and only one TB is passing me. 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    That was such an easy SYS for me that I didn’t expected. I bought top and bottom for my second look with kstar and dyed them in every color I could since I wasn’t playing durning last gym themed SYS. I quickly figured out voters actually like that one color outfits so decided to stick to that. 😂 Overall I scored 690 and only one TB is passing me. 
    LOL you really just copy-pasted almost every look 😂 ngl why bother if it works right?
    Also, by themselves, all of them look great
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Good grief this SYS event is seriously not over yet??
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    @KkhEMP thank you 💖 That was the most boring SYS of my life 😂 Also those were the only one nice clothes I had matching the theme. Seen some other dolls in my group trying it too. I hope to get more creative next time! 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • nylonlaundrynylonlaundry Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Joined late so I had to use an extra ticket to get the last earnable, sorry everyone (but in my defense I was already in first place!). Assuming no surprises on this last hour, this is the first time in so long no one's 200 points ahead of everyone else, hope I'll be this lucky next SYS too!
    iOS・i look completely different in sys
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

I kept seeing these little booty shorts in the voting booth and finally decided to buy them and cross them off my wish list!

Here are my best and worst scores, and my fave look. I’m holding on to 5th, with ticket buyers both above and below me. I’ll just have to wait and see how it pans out.
  • alyssa123alyssa123 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    hopefully I can stay in 5th. Third place just came out of nowhere and bought tickets and now I’m pretty sure 6th place just bought a ticket to get top 5🙄🙄🙄🙄
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    My remaining looks

Will finish in 15th place🥴🥴🥴🥴... 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    My TS group has 5 Ticket Buyers. Not even a tiny chance to get the TS prize. This is so sad. 
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    is 10 minutes before the event finishes still a thing to submit a look and get votes? i completely forgot and i'm just submitting my last look 🥺
  • carzhacarzha Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    This has got to be my worst sys ever. I started the event at exactly 3pm EST and had 7, possibly 8 ticket buyers 😭
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I won some abs! 
    IOS
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Won Third Place 💚 But I Love This Dyed 😚

let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I managed to finish in the top 4 so my doll has new abs. I think I got put in an easier group because having to wait for the update kept me from being able to start on time.
    Platform: Android

As I said I had 5 sure ticket buyers and I ended 7th.. no abs irl and no virtual abs 🙁

• ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    My group had 6 ticketbuyers this week, so I didnt participate much