🗳️SYS - 1/2/20 Morning Workout! 🎾

Comments

• AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    Finished in first place😍 surprisingly, my group had no ticket buyers😊

Lowest score and highest score. I finished with an average of 51.28
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I was in 5th place and I collected my prize as soon as the event ended, but now it says I’m in 6th place😳 If I waited a few more minutes I would have missed out 

• SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    I won 1st. I had a ticket buyer in my group, but I won by 3 points after submitting my last 2 looks at the end. 

I started off slow but found what scored well: the TS hair from ski resort SYS, and I never went back. Every look I submitted with it scored between 47-59. 

Highest/Lowest/Favorite looks + TS prizes. 
    Sorry to everyone who had ticket buyers who went crazy btw. 🙁

iOS player since July 2014 
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    edited January 2020
    @Msjagger68 if it makes you feel any better I started the game just a few hours before the finish line and my group had 5 ticket buyers. There's no way to escape them 🤡
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    5 TBs emerged today, I finished 6th. I wish TS was about submitting good looks instead of just buying the win... the name needs changed if the system won’t because it has NOTHING to do with setting trends.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    The Blondes and their Abs

@mikaylachimo  Dixie  @TrashleyKKH  @kokokokonut

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

With the gang @mikaylachimo , @kokokokonut And @webra , queuing to use the abs machine. 

Who knew that gym themed SYS would be my best scoring SYS ever. I actually end up loving the hair more than I expected. I think I can work it as a glamourous tousled hairdo for The Golden  Globes. 

IOS Player 
  • dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    First! No ticket buyers, all fair competition! Feels good☺

Love abs!!💖💖💖💖
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Will body contouring be the new makeup in KKH? 🧐 I’m thinking glow for the legs, décolletage, etc. 
  • paperdollpaperdoll Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    this time i got first place😍 my group had no ticket buyers 😍
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Sorry ranting. 
    This Sys was a nightmare for me, worst TS group I’ve had in awhile... I’m so Fed up, I didn’t even submit my last ticket. These TB rly kill my mood, I didn’t stand a chance in top 5 and honestly I dont feel like using extra tickets aka pay up to get the rewards. Thanks glu, this weekly sh* is gonna make you lose players imo. Hoping for a better sys next week, if this keeps up I’m out. Nobody wants to play a stressful as game, it doesn’t relax me anymore, IT gives me more anxiety wth? 

@Sweetstephy ‘s doll is a mood rn
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I don’t think I had this many ticket buyers in my group like ever. Even though I started 4 hours later to avoid them 🤨 this game is becoming more and more disappointing
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    Yay, both @tilly2 and I managed to stay in top 5, we were passed only by two ticket buyers. Congrats girl! 🎉

I love my new abs, i kinda wish they were separated from the outfit, that way my doll could wear them with all the crop tops!

• Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Not even in the mood to blotch out the names in my group. Two ticket buyers the whole duration yay..... This SYS was an utter joke.

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I think this can be approached 2 very different ways that are both extremely easy for Glu & still makes them money:

Option 1: use the top 14 looks instead of total for calculating TS. I know I’m being repetitive with this but if the competition is named trend setters it makes sense for it to be the best looks instead of the most looks. Also, while a ticket cap would be great, Glu would literally never. That’s setting a cap on how much money they’ll make. And while this solution doesn’t guarantee that those who buy a ton of tickets will win, there’s no guarantee of that now (hello bidding war). & if we’re being honest, Glu doesn’t want buying a certain number of tickets to be a guaranteed win anyways because, once again, they’d make less money.

Option 2: Maria or Simon ask us if we’d like the option of buying tickets before every single SYS. We pick yes or no. Yes gets sorted into groups, no gets sorted into other groups. Glu makes all their money off of the people who want the option, and everyone else is happy. They don’t have to read these messages over & over each week either!! Which, we know they do, because if you give anyone a hint on how to get stars cheap on this forum they’ll take away that option immediately. 

And if Glu continues to do nothing after everyone gives millions of ideas that would still make them money, it’s probably just because they enjoy seeing everyone miserable.

Stepping off my soap box, congrats to all the dolls that won prizes. I’m truly so happy for you guys, you earned it & that should feel good❤️
  • tilly2tilly2 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    thallisa said:
    Yay, both @tilly2 and I managed to stay in top 5, we were passed only by two ticket buyers. Congrats girl! 🎉

I love my new abs, i kinda wish they were separated from the outfit, that way my doll could wear them with all the crop tops!

My SYS finishes while I’m at work so I wasn’t able to keep updated but I’m so happy for us! I thought Kelsey was gonna get that number 1 spot there for a second but turns out she just wanted 3 orange dyes?! I really enjoyed being in the same group as another forum doll! Especially you @thallisa 🥰
  • molly___molly___ Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I’ve stalked this forum for years and finally broke down and made an account. SYS has been frustrating, but the way I personally tend to avoid ticket buyers is starting SYS late. Maybe you all know this already, but I normally started around 9pm ET on the day SYS is released and I’ve never finished out of the top 5 so far... maybe I just keep getting lucky? Just my advice. I actually came in first this week, but I wasn’t able to get the final shirt since I started so late. Small price to pay for a bigger reward imo 🎉
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I did surprisingly well after my rough start. I submitted my last look super last minute, I cut it super close, like 15 minutes, since I had fallen asleep. I woke up thinking it was too late, phew. Didn't think even think I had a chance since it was so tight and I thought ppl would submit more tickets so I did a silly look, but my last "locker room" look snagged me 4th place 💀 I'm sure my group hates me 😂

I love the prizes this week. I didn't get to participate in the first workout theme SYS, so I was happy to be able to get everything this week.

- Emmy
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
     @ Ticketbuyers

IOS doll 💞

• FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @molly___ that used to work for me too, but since the Triple Threat appeared it has been getting more difficult. I am glad it has worked for you though, I hope you keep on being lucky. Welcome to the Glu Forum, by the way! Feel free to ask for help or for any advice at all 😊
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

Got the earnables and 3rd place. 1st place winner was a ticket buyer that was like 300 points ahead of everyone from the beginning. 
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    What a shit show this SYS was. Some of these scores and the amount of ticket buyers people had to deal with is ridiculous. 1st went up to 1500, 2nd and 3rd were fighting it out at 800, what's the point? Did some people make new years resolutions to donate to glu? My country is burning, all of this is such wasted money. 

I got 5th by about 5 points. I like the outfit more than I originally thought but honestly wish I could gift it to someone who loves it and had an insane and unfair TS group. 
    celebrating with a ice cream cone of irony. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • candydotscandydots Registered Users, Member 115 Posts

I won first! :) I only had 1 ticket buyer who purchased tickets at the beginning for this SYS, but I managed to claw my way to the top towards the end! I didn't even expect to win first, especially since I experienced seven ticket buyers during the last SYS, but I'm happy to win 1st as I really like the hair!
    🌙🌟 Free iOS player since July 2018 🧡 KKH Ranking: A+++ 🌟🌙

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    edited January 2020
    alexa play "work bisssh by britney spears" 

@AliBryant @Cherrey @PlantWitch
  • mira_mira_ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I was supposed to be in 3rd place ( bc of 2 TB) but I fell asleep a couple of minutes before the SYS ended, i just woke up and I was 6th place 😒