šŸŽ†KK:H v10.7 Update !

Comments

• KKH_JazKKH_Jaz Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    Can you please fix the videos for kstars @eggsandbananas. My videos worked perfectly fine until last monthā€™s update. I can barely watch three videos and if Iā€™m able to watch them, I never get the kstars. Thank youĀ 
  • AnaBAnaB Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    eligur said:
    I've just done this offer without thinking. anyone know, how long does it take for you to receive the stars?
    well, in my experience, time varies. but if you dont get your reward, in 12 or 24h you can submit a ticket through that page saying you completed your offer and they will send them to you!Ā 
    iOS Player
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    AnaB said:
    eligur said:
    I've just done this offer without thinking. anyone know, how long does it take for you to receive the stars?
    well, in my experience, time varies. but if you dont get your reward, in 12 or 24h you can submit a ticket through that page saying you completed your offer and they will send them to you!Ā 
    i have submited the ticket and got a response from tapjoy saying that im in a queue. so hopefully I will get it!
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @eligur submit it under ā€œcontact supportā€ on the reward details page. There will be the option to do that once 12 hours has passed since you clicked the offer. A support ticket ticket through settings wonā€™t help you here
  • fersffersf Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    HI, Does anyone know where is the cameraman that used to be outside the Bel Air Home, cause i canĀ“t find him since i updated the game
    ThanksĀ  <3
    @eligur submit it under ā€œcontact supportā€ on the reward details page. There will be the option to do that once 12 hours has passed since you clicked the offer. A support ticket ticket through settings wonā€™t help you here
    i had an option to submit it here and got an email saying they will look into it, whether it got declined, I got blocked or ill be eligible to get the reward
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    @fersf Mirimount Studios in Hollywood.

she/her | android player šŸŒ¼ english isn't my first languageĀ 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2020
    @fersf The cameraman is outside your BelAir home, whenever you can use Reality Shows to earn points for either a Weekday TB event, or a weekend Professional, or Reality Show Weekend.Ā  He is not outside whesn it is a dating or party event, or whenever reality shows can not earn points.Ā  :)Ā  as @kkh_clarice points out you can find him in the studio in Hollywood.Ā  Hope this helps.Ā  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @eligur thatā€™s right!! They usually email within 2 days either asking for more info (typically a screenshot) or telling you that theyā€™ve awarded you the stars!! Theyā€™ll just pop up in your game like they do when you do a video for free stars. Iā€™ve had to do this 3 times and they always give me the stars in a timely matter.
    Random & unimportant question. I bought a car ages (probably 1-2 months) ago, and it just now started to show up in my game around LA beside the travel button. Just now as in today. Iā€™ve only ever been able to see it in my garage until now. Did this happen to anyone else??šŸ˜‚
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @oopsididitagain did you have a pet walking with you before? The car starts showing up when you donā€™t any pet next to you!Ā 
    @thallisa oh wow I did!! I never would have connected the dots there thoughšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
    @eligur thatā€™s right!! They usually email within 2 days either asking for more info (typically a screenshot) or telling you that theyā€™ve awarded you the stars!! Theyā€™ll just pop up in your game like they do when you do a video for free stars. Iā€™ve had to do this 3 times and they always give me the stars in a timely matter.
    thank you so much! hopefully ill receive itĀ 
  • lis22lis22 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Do yā€™all know when is the next vip weekend event? šŸ¤”
  • mira_mira_ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    @lis22 I'm guessing it will be on the 31st but I'm not completely sureĀ 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    lis22 said:
    Do yā€™all know when is the next vip weekend event? šŸ¤”
    It should be between the 24th and the 26th! šŸ˜Š
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • lis22lis22 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Thank you @mira_ and @LovelyEmma for answering. I couldnā€™t decide whether to spend k-stars or not on the color sale due not knowing when would be the next vip event. šŸ¤—
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    Since the update I canā€™t watch a video to open another daily box. Does anyone have the same problem?
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    Nothing should have changed in the daily boxes except for the removal of the holiday items. We will take a look at it today.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @martina_kkh try watching a video for energy, it usually triggers the option to watch a video for a second box. I've been having to do it that way the past few days to get the option.Ā 
    - Emmy
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    @martina_kkh try watching a video for energy, it usually triggers the option to watch a video for a second box. I've been having to do it that way the past few days to get the option.Ā 
    Thanks, Iā€™ll try that. I usually wait a couple of minutes when I start the game, until the first ad pops up and then I watch a Rapid Recharge video and open a daily box but lately that doesnā€™t work for me šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I can't even be bothered watching a video to open a second daily box anymore because there's nothing good in them šŸ˜‚
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    Aria said:
    Does anyone see the hair with the white fur hat from last update in their shop section of the closet? I havenā€™t bought it yet and I canā€™t find it anywhere Ā :(Ā 
    It is gone! It look they removed it with this update, i wanted to buy it this upcoming VIP event :(
    Bear_KKH said:
    Thanks, Iā€™ll try that. I usually wait a couple of minutes when I start the game, until the first ad pops up and then I watch a Rapid Recharge video and open a daily box but lately that doesnā€™t work for me šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    Unfortunately it sounds like every time a sweet & helpful doll posts a tip like this, Glu stops it from working. I think thatā€™s what happened here, because I read how to do this a couple weeks ago & it worked for a couple days then never again.Ā 
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Aria said:
    Does anyone see the hair with the white fur hat from last update in their shop section of the closet? I havenā€™t bought it yet and I canā€™t find it anywhere Ā :(Ā 
    It is gone! It look they removed it with this update, i wanted to buy it this upcoming VIP event :(
    Thanks for noting this -- it will come back later in the week.

Bear_KKH said:
    Unfortunately it sounds like every time a sweet & helpful doll posts a tip like this, Glu stops it from working. I think thatā€™s what happened here, because I read how to do this a couple weeks ago & it worked for a couple days then never again.Ā 
    As long as the game has a video to load, it should give you the option to watch one for another daily box. It's unfortunate you are having issues with getting the button to show for a second box, but if you have a reliable workaround then that's great. We are aware that sometimes the video pool is limited and your games may not have any available.

What @martina_kkh suggested is actually a good way to make sure videos have a chance to pre-load before you open the daily box. If you open a daily box immediately on game launch, there is a chance there are no pre-loaded videos and you will not get the option to watch a video for another open.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
    Aria said:
    Thanks for noting this -- it will come back later in the week.

Bear_KKH said:
    As long as the game has a video to load, it should give you the option to watch one for another daily box. It's unfortunate you are having issues with getting the button to show for a second box, but if you have a reliable workaround then that's great. We are aware that sometimes the video pool is limited and your games may not have any available.

What @martina_kkh suggested is actually a good way to make sure videos have a chance to pre-load before you open the daily box. If you open a daily box immediately on game launch, there is a chance there are no pre-loaded videos and you will not get the option to watch a video for another open.
    I usually donā€™t have a problem with available videos, but regardless, I stand corrected! My apologies for jumping to conclusions!
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    Facebook playera have the video options? bc i havenā€™t and I canā€™t get any free kstars from daily videos or anythingĀ 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Yep I don't think it's normal to get a daily box full of this kind of cr*p...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    šŸ‡«šŸ‡·Ā  French gal ā›µ Avid sailor šŸ± Cat owner šŸ£ Sushi lover šŸ›ļø Museum workerĀ