🗳️SYS - 1/2/20 Morning Workout! 🎾

Comments

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @yezx  though our ideas might differ a bit on how to fix SYS, I just wanna say that I love seeing you advocate for a change each week as well❤️

It just goes to show how many different, innovative ideas Glu gets each week to fix such a huge area of concern on the forum. Hopefully they’re eventually given some consideration
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited January 2020
    @oopsididitagain I just want whats best for everyone 😊 

(btw if your cap on tickets was meant for me, thats not what I want, I want one on the votes, so they still make plenty of money, yet show respect to their players + the gamble/bidding war gone), I’d agree with your way but some people are still disadvantaged that way. What if i spend €10 on tickets to not even reach top 3? Its not like I have cash to burn, with €10 i would reach #1, when others reach it too, more people can stay in top 2-5. Id hate Glu (&myself probably) if I spend that money for nothing. 

i dont think its that innovating since Ive been suggesting it ever since sys started... it really is time Glu starts taking action
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    @yezx oh I’m so sorry if it seemed as if that was meant for you - that wasn’t in relation to your idea at all!! I understood yours to be a minimum # of votes each player reaches to get the TS prize without taking it away from someone else.  An idea I like a lot (that is obviously very distinct from a ticket cap).

I honestly have yet to see an idea I don’t like. Mine was basically based off the fact that I don’t see them limiting the amount players will have to spend to win the prize, though I would MUCH prefer if they respected players enough to eliminate that factor entirely.  Basically, I would be over the moon if they cared enough to implement your idea.

I think any change would be a win at this point & hope they listen to us.  & I haven’t been playing since the beginning of SYS so all the different ways people have thought up to improve SYS are still innovative to me 😂😂
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Haha @oopsididitagain I wish Glu cared as much about the game as us 😂 instead of slowly letting it die, they could easily fix this 🙄
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    This was one of my highest scoring SYS I’ve ever played. Yet I still somehow ended up in 6th place. I was holding steady in 5th place until the last 10 minutes when someone from out of nowhere came and snagged 1st place. It’s very discouraging. I miss the old SYS where the top 10 got at lease one prize. 
    @yezx so true! Guess we’ll just have to keep repeating ourselves until then😂😂
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited January 2020
    There were so many ticketbuyers in my group but I managed to pass most and was in 2nd place when I went to sleep. Ended up 3rd when I woke up. Still happy I got the outfit but it’s baffling and beyond comprehension that even with my high average I did not come in 1st place...

Here is my doll with her friends @KaylaJ, AppleP @kokokokonut and Dixie @HollySisk, all showing off their abs! 

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    How did I just notice this gem of a name just now? 😂 

snip snip. 

IOS Player 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

Got third place behind two ticket buyers, big surprise. Thankfully I got the sweats/abs which is all I really cared about! Here’s my lowest, highest, and two of my favorites, just for the colors I used. I bought this pink messy bun with the last of my diamonds I had saved up and I think it’s so cute! 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Ended up 3rd. Had only 2 ticketbuyers in my group. Now I’m enjoying the only sixpack that I will ever have because I love food to much😭😂
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Looks 12-14
    With my 14th look I managed to get 10 points behind the early ticket buyer in my group so I was confident that I would place in top 3, but when I checked the TS this morning I found out that both me and the ticket buyer had been overtaken by two last minute ticket buyers who weren't even in top 5. Bottom line, I ended up 5th.image
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    barely got 5th place on my main game, only beating 6th by 4 points but on my second game i got first !! 🥰🥰

I started about 14 hours late so i would stand a chance and ended up in a group with no tbs and i think every in my group gave up 🤷🏼‍♀️ i won by 150 ish votes without buying tickets but i didn’t get the 2nd earnable as i only had 12 tickets 
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • SarahbunnySarahbunny Registered Users 25 Posts
    I really liked this theme! I did really well the last time this theme rolled around -- it was the first time I managed to snag the top spot in a SYS event -- but I didn't quite manage this time, which was kind of a bummer as I liked the second earnable :s

I had five ticket buyers in my group that I've been in the same group with before and they're a little ridiculous with scores ending up in the 1000s. I never mind ticket buying per se, as I understand that it's a good strategy from Glu's perspective, but the fact that I can't even break the top 10 while still scoring 45-50 points per look is a little frustrating!

I always love seeing everyone's looks! So inspiring <3 
    Sarah ♥
    KKH: Level 33 | iOS Player
    Moderator at the Kim Kardashian Hollywood Fandom Wiki
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
     When I fell asleep I was 2nd and one doll passed me by 2 point... she bought ticket and copied my one color look. 🙄
    @PixiDust I’ve seen you managed to be 5th! Congrats doll! 💕
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Due to power outages last night I wasnt able to finish the event. I didnt get the last prize and placed 11th on TS. Had the worst luck this weekend. I was 10 points away from the last prize😢
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I got third place. A weird thing happened when I opened my game in friday morning to start the weekend event. I got a different window for the triple treat: it was like the spread the love one, buy one bundle and you can gift one to a friend. I pressed "no thanks" but it didn't disappeared so I had to close the app and when I restarted the game it didn't show up. Maybe the abundance of ticket buyers is due to that offer 🤷‍♀️
    Android
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    Congratulations to all the dolls who won, or managed to be in the top 5, I ended this SYS in 9th place.... yes 9th 🙄 I never did so badly.
    Annoyed by the ticket buyers in my group, but I doubt at this point it’s even worth complaining. 

So since the end of season SALE just started in my country, my doll decided to forget the gym and went shopping instead!  

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts

I’m so over this SYS
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts

I got 5th place🤩 But I still haven’t got my prize, there are no stars or a set in my closet. Does anyone know what’s going on? 🤔
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Congrats to everyone who won a prize. Ended up in 17th place. Was nice to be in a group with two other forum members and seeing their looks 😃
    I play on iOS
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @Basak and @thallisa I’m sorry you guys didn’t find the hair you were each looking for. I can rotate between the three styles next SYS if you’d like and hopefully you’ll have better luck 😃
    I play on iOS
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen You’re the best seriously! I would be sooo grateful, thank you!

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @Rikk I totally agree! Most of the voting booth was on theme, and even if there was a few off theme dolls, they weren't the popular vote in my experience voting. It was good to get out of the gowns for once, it gets repetitive sometimes. I also wish for a street style SYS but my wallet is ok with there not being one as I would go crazy shopping in the voting booth 😆 street style in this game are my favorite clothes lol, i was tempted to buy the ALT outfit with the jacket and leggings, but I saw it wasn't doing well in the voting booth so I showed restraint 😂 it's on my wish list though!
    - Emmy
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
     street style in this game are my favorite clothes lol
    Omg me too! We have enough cocktail dresses and clutches and heels and gowns to last us several lifetimes, so there’s definitely room for more up-to-date street style items! It’s also more fun and creative to put together separates in interesting ways. I hope we get one soon!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    sarahlee said:

I got 5th place🤩 But I still haven’t got my prize, there are no stars or a set in my closet. Does anyone know what’s going on? 🤔

the clothes for TS are not separates, it is in the Dress tab of the closet, very much towards the bottom. I superscroll to the bottom, then just go up a little to the SYS/TS  area with all the check mark symbols.   If you still can’t find it, I’ll get some help for you.  As far as stars? You’d have to talk to Glu, but l ets see if you can find you outfit 1st. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Ended in 7th place.😢 I didn’t expect the abs to be that popular! Oh well, here’s the low, high and fave looks.

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @sarahlee this is where it is in my closet (at the bottom of the dress section), let us know if you find it!

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    A few of my last looks

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted