❤️KK:H Weekend Event - 1/3/20 Love is in the AIr!❤️

123457Next

Comments

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @Bear_KKH Same! My hair is very curly irl too and I feel like us curly-heads are sometimes a bit neglected when it comes to games. I guess maybe because curly hair is harder to design?🤔 I don't know what's the reason, but take The Dims (respecting the forum rules, I hope everyone gets what game I'm talking about 🤣). Curly hair in this game looks like a frickin ramen bowl.
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    thallisa said:
    Just finished the event, thanks to the event points from chasing and bonus points from items. I got the hair in my free gb and in the next one I opened I found the skirt. I had to chase the eggnog a bit, but luckily I got kstars like three times and I also got the top in the meantime, so it wasn’t that bad. I love the earnables too, but unfortunately my Casper looking doll could never pull off the hair. It’s fine though, since that hairstyle made many people happy!

Thanks @AliBryant for shoe inspo with the earnable purse and dress, I love how they look together! 
    Styling goals!!! 
    And oooooh, face, hair make-up....bad influence, bad-bad....long hair is on my wish list💗 my wallet is in danger...like always...
    when is my bday and i can request gift cards? 
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    jhabs said:

Even though we're on different platforms @jessica296 and can't actually be married, you're still my one true KKH love and I'm so thankful to have met you on this hell-site. You make me and my doll so happy everyday by just being our best friend wife and I'm glad we can solidify that on the forum now without any hAtErZ trying to stop us 💖
    ALSO THIS DATING EVENT IS SO BORING WITHOUT YOU GIRL 😂

And thank you so much @IzzaBee that post made me cry with happiness ngl!!! This is a such a good change for the forum and you're such a amazing queen 💜
    My bf and I met on the hell-site known as tinder and I thought that was romantic til I saw this🙌🏻
    My fiancé first found me on Tinder. Thank God for that hell-site 😂
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts

Finished the event pretty early so I can go back to completing my tasks. I wasn’t sure if I should continue after the dress, but now seeing the hair on my doll I really like it, especially with the color that matches the bag and the shoes 🤩
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Thanks @Rikk I guess there's no easy way to get around it then lol.
    - Emmy
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I think I’ll stop here. I don’t foresee any time when the hair would be useful for me personally. 

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Dating events use up so much money with all of the $650 bottles of wine 😂 but I finally reached the dress!

edited January 2020
    @kadamisia  Lol, yea, especially in the kloset. There's almost nothing eye catching for curly hair or styles for WOC. I did really like the work of art kollection hair, probably my favorite curly hair style I have. I missed this style, but I love it so much. I'll get it as soon as it's up for diamonds, wish I had it for this SYS 😍

And I def know what you mean about the ramen hair in other games 😂
    - Emmy
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

Wanted that skirt but okay. I’ll take it 💖
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    This new hair is so unique! Love the gold cuffs 😊

@Bear_KKH I'm so jealous! The hair from the Work of Art Kollection is a must-have for me... Unfortunately, I don't have enough Kstars nor the kollection appearing in my game soo..😅
    IOS player
    @kadamisia I didn't have enough stars to keep spinning for the hair when it first came around but I just got it last week when it finally reappeared and was able to finally get it just in time for VIP weekend, of course it was the second to last item left lol but it's no biggie since it's one of my favorite kollections so far. One day I'll get the dress, which is the last item left so I can finish it 😂 I wish kollections weren't so expensive!

Hopefully you get it on your first spin when you go for it 😃
    - Emmy
    @Bear_KKH I hear ya... I've never finished a Kollection before. My Kstars just seem to run away from me before I get the kollections I want. But thank you so much, I also hope to get it soon! 💛🌼
    IOS player
    I feel your pain @mikaylachimo! I got mine recently too 😢 I didn’t appreciate the storylines as much as I should have while they were still here 😂
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Rikk right, I take back all the times I complained about getting more than one Maria/Simon call after finishing a gig 😭 bring me back to chasing that snake around California 

Do you know how often we get these k star gigs? 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    @mikaylachimo every 3 days!
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited January 2020
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    This is a Kolorful weekend in KKH

@Scarletkkh  Dixie  @jaeann  @MarianiPoizen

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Here was my journey..I really wanted the eggnog and I'm pretty sure that was the only thing I had planned on chasing, but then I really liked the skirt and the top.. so I kept going..

I never thought I would have to much red dye.. lol
    Anyways.. I'm loving the top and the eggnog!

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

This is probably the most handsome npc that I’ve ever dated 😄

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    i know i said i wasnt gonna do the event anymore but sys was going terribly and i needed a win somewhere so i worked towards the dress! got it in the end and while i cant think of much use for it now maybe in the future...... 

iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I’m happy that I have this drink! I also wanted skirt, so I bought one more box & I got this ugly top 💔
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts

I like this lewk more than I expected 🥰
    So fierce and unique ☺️
    Thank you, Glu! 
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts

android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    I picked the eggnog drink on my free box... what luck! I meant to take another spin later but got busy towards the end of the event and simply forgot about the time. I really liked the hair and was hoping to get it.