🗳️SYS - 1/2/20 Morning Workout! 🎾

1151617181921Next

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @sarahlee this is where it is in my closet (at the bottom of the dress section), let us know if you find it!

Thanks. For the picture @Rikk I was on my laptop and couldn’t grab a SS, had to try words. A picture is much better. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    This is the worst sys so far for me. I ended up in 7th even though my total points were 690. I had atleast 6 ticket buyers in my group. This is stupid! 
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Well.....i managed to stay at top 5. I suspect that some in 1-4 places bought one or two tickets , but this is beside the point as it is only my suspicion.
    Managed to stay at the top five with my 14 tickets.
    here is my lowest, two favorites and highest score. And i had so many 43 in a row 😂
    Congratulations to dolls who managed to pass your TBs. 

• pink_kittypink_kitty Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    EloiseAnn said:
    Top ticket buyer in my group was 2972...... if they scored a perfect 60 each round still would have had to use 36 tickets extra... SMH
    I would definitely have glu look into it. That seems very  suspicious. Almost 3000?! That’s just crazy. 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Oops.. duplicate post
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @sarahlee this is where it is in my closet (at the bottom of the dress section), let us know if you find it!

Thanks. For the picture @Rikk I was on my laptop and couldn’t grab a SS, had to try words. A picture is much better. :)
    But I didin’t get my prize, I don’t have that set in my closet 🤨 I already wrote to Kalinda 😅 But thank you girls 💕
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    edited January 2020
    EloiseAnn said:
    Top ticket buyer in my group was 2972...... if they scored a perfect 60 each round still would have had to use 36 tickets extra... SMH
    I didn’t get the tracksuit either! Out ts was full of tb and It bothers me because I know the first tb from facebook 😪
    edit: omg she’s saying she had to buy tickets bc she has a ticket buyers when she was the first tb since we start the event!! omg I’m so pissed 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    EloiseAnn said:
    I would definitely have glu look into it. That seems very  suspicious. Almost 3000?! That’s just crazy. 
    What is that? Almost $30?? I don’t know the price of ticket packs but yikes

• kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    I was 1st for the majority of this SYS, then a few hours before the end someone bought tickets and ended up taking 1st place. I came in 2nd place in the end, which I’m more than happy with as I wasn’t overly bothered about the hair anyway, so enjoy the hair hun! 😂

• Vivienne_kkhVivienne_kkh Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    This SYS was so bad for me - I ended up 9th place and had to buy the triple theat bundle just so that I could reach the last earnable. I just could not score well. Also did not help that I have very little active wear or gym style!
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @LydiaKKH I honestly wasn’t expecting to get top 5 because of how close everyone in our group was. Congrats on 3rd 🥳 Your looks we’re all super cute 🥺
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    PixiDust said:
    @LydiaKKH I honestly wasn’t expecting to get top 5 because of how close everyone in our group was. Congrats on 3rd 🥳 Your looks we’re all super cute 🥺
    Oh yeah our group was very strong whole time! Thank you love ❤️
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @tilly2 right back at you! 💕 🤗

@MarianiPoizen omg that would be amazing, thank you so so much 
    💕