KK:H Weekday TB Event 1/6/20 Get Ready to Tap It's TB Time!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

That's Right! Our First TB event of 2020 Begins tomorrow.  True, we finished up last week's on Thursday the 2nd, but this is the first one originating in the new year!   The event starts 5:00 a.m. Eastern tomorrow morning, and runs through Thursday night!  Get ready to tap your way to fun and prizes!
Good luck and Good wishes!  And, btw.....this is also our 1st Weekday Event without the Disagree Button.  So if you haven't noticed, that button has been replaced.  Now we have a Awesome button.  :)
Now let's keep with tradition, and ask Kim to please open the thread for us........
Yo Kimmie!

Thanks Kim.  Now I'll go back to the SYS.  I'm running out of ideas of what to wear. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456

Comments

• FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    May the TB boxes be ever in everyone's favor 🍀
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Have a great week and great picks in your boxes 😘
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    hope everyone has a good tb week! 🍀🍀
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    I am never able to get the last box unless its reduced. Anyone tell me how they do it? I do the belair mansion thing and always come up short. Also do you think VIP is worth it? 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @blackgirlmagic The Belair mansion 3 hour reality shows is the fastest way. Invite 4 guests and then the 2 energy action will finish it if you have the bonus star already filled. It still usually takes me until Thursday to finish lol, wish Glu would reduce the points!

- Emmy
  • SarahbunnySarahbunny Registered Users 25 Posts
    I'm excited! :) I'm not always super keen to finish a TB event, but I'm looking forward to this week. First one of 2020 and all that!
    I am never able to get the last box unless its reduced. Anyone tell me how they do it? I do the belair mansion thing and always come up short. Also do you think VIP is worth it? 
    What @Bear_KKH said! It does take a lot of grinding to get it done with the points being as they are, but it's doable if you stay on top of it. My energy level is currently at 41 points, and it does take me until late Wednesday to get all the points. Inviting four contacts earns you extra points, and simply completing their action and a few low-energy actions (for 1-3 points) usually completes the event.

An extra tip: browse around for Tappables, purchase pets + tap them for energy, check in at the Starstyle Gym once an hour for tappables that get you extra energy :)
    Sarah ♥
    KKH: Level 33 | iOS Player
    Moderator at the Kim Kardashian Hollywood Fandom Wiki
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    I hope all you dolls get whatever you want from your TB boxes and on that note I spent about 100 stars on a Kollection this week and ended up not getting the item I wanted lol so I wish to get stars ⭐️ 💕
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Today the kids have their first schoolday. What a good feeling to clean the house without someone messing it up again!🙌🏽 
    I wish you dolls a awesome week with a lot of kstars!😘
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Looks like we'll be getting our pink and purple dye from these black boxes since I haven't seen any in the daily box since the update. I hate when I screenshot too soon, but there was nothing special in my first box except k stars.

Good luck with your boxes everyone 😊
    - Emmy
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Question for all you experienced players! I just bought the home in Mykonos to do the product placement for Mach 5 energy drink. To get my 2 kstar a week payout, do I have to film my reality shows there for a whole week? Or just once? 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I got energy on my 1st Black Box!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    3 picks of energy 😂😂😂😂😂OK, everything is okay
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    My first black box was a joke
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited January 2020
    jhabs said:
    Question for all you experienced players! I just bought the home in Mykonos to do the product placement for Mach 5 energy drink. To get my 2 kstar a week payout, do I have to film my reality shows there for a whole week? Or just once? 
    @jhabs you just get the reward as soon as you agree! And you don’t get the reward every week, just when you’re offered the placement. So you don’t have to do your reality shows there. But it you do, you can work on advancing two achievements: “Gigantic in Greece” and “Hype it Up,” which advances when you tap the Mach 5 action. 

I got 10 k-stars in my 6-hour gig box! A good start to the week :)

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts

😢
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    1st black box, great palette. 😊

🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts

Yaaay
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • kkhlaurakkhlaura Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Hi all, I lost my game a couple years ago and just started playing again in November. I know I need stars to get that bonus star at the start of projects but it’s taking me a long time to collect them (I have about 232 right now) - is there a way to collect them that I am forgetting or do I just need to keep buying up star items in the closet? That bonus star really helps lol.
    edited January 2020
    @kkhlaura buy up star items in the closet and starred pieces of furniture/decor (they tend to give more!) Also the basic items in the wardrobe that come in multiple colors (like basic tee shirts and sweaters in white, blue, red, etc) tend to give a lot more stars and hearts than other clothes. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2020
    You get stars and heart points by with everything you buy. Furniture and cars is good, clothes tend to be more expensive.  If you become friends with real players you get points when they gift you things.  But make sure you establish a work relationship  before you send gifts. Ie: a blue top might be a heart (romantic) point item, but the same top in white might be star (professional) point item. If you are already working with them a heart item won’t make a difference. But sending a heart item before working. Will make them a romantic contact.

you can learn more about adding friends and the benefits , and look for friends in the Gifting & Friends Section. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhlaurakkhlaura Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Thank you both! @kokokokonut @Rikk
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    this thread triggered a vague memory of a product placement storyline in my game.. but it’s never happened since. Are we suppose to get offers periodically for product placements??
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    Yes please someone kindly please explain how to do product placements and what the reward is!!
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    I'm actually happy that I got pink dye in my first box. Done with those VIP partnerships and energy in my daily boxes...
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
    @kiki_k @oopsididitagain

here are the basics of product placements: when you do an 8-hour reality show in any house, there’s a chance that Simon will get a product placement opportunity for you. In order to accept it, you must own the house that it’s being offered in and usually the piece of furniture that the product will be sitting on (usually like a table of some kind.) If you don’t own it, Simon will let you decide in the moment to buy it or not. If you do, then you’ll immediately get the one-time payment of money and k-stars upfront (usually a small amount). 

After accepting, if you go to Mirimount Studios to talk to the guy with the video camera, the location featuring your product placement will be highlighted in orange. If you film a reality show there of any length, there’s a chance that an action will pop up above the product in that house. If you tap that action, it will contribute to the “Hype it Up” achievement. Hope that helps!
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Whew.. my usual box would have been Kash! I'll take dye over kash any day!

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

@yezx I like the new one specifically because it pops nicely against your doll’s skin tone 😊