KK:H Weekday TB Event 1/6/20 Get Ready to Tap It's TB Time!

Comments

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Rikk thank you for explaining!! So helpful☺️
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @LydiaKKH I was actually happy to win dye as well since this SYS wiped out my dye supply and dye hasn't been in our daily boxes. Of course, just in time for the dye exchange. Someone connected the dots on this already, but it looks like Glu doesn't want to make it easy for us to get dye now that the exchange is here lol. Figures. 

Well, I got the ice queen kollection in my rotation today and finally went for the handheld and got it after my 2nd spin (after winning energy in my first spin, grrr 🙄)

I have the dark romance kollection as well and I want the boots sooo so very badly, but I don't want to push my luck lol. Maybe if I win k stars in one of my boxes 🤪
    - Emmy
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2020
    hi. here’s a link where  They discuss Hype it up when it 1st came about https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6484564/#Comment_6484564    I bumped the thread for easy access.  The beginning explains the introduction  of product placement.  We should add a list of what actions increase that from each location.   Feel free to update the thread with my thanks if anyone wants to help.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I got energy AGAIN on my 2nd Black Box!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I I can’t do any reality shows my camera guy is gone  help ? 
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    It’s really not related to the weekday event, I know but I recently opened a Kkh related Instagram account for my doll so any dolls want to follow it (and get a follow back also) feel free to hit: @basak_kkh 💛✨

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    I got pink dye. I dont mind it cause i havent had pink in forever.
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    edited January 2020
    My second black box
    Very much better palette, same bad pick lol
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    Thanks so much @Rikk for the super helpful explanation on product placement! I never do 8 hour reality shows so that explains it. Xx
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

My first box from this morning...got the gold bracelet...decent items all around...

Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got kash in my first box and kstars weren't even an option. I would have at least liked to get the 3 pink dye above it since I never get pink anymore. BTW, I can't actually do anything with the dye exchange when I barely get any dye anymore. 
    Platform: Android

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    reality event next week 👀

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @kiki_k @oopsididitagain

here are the basics of product placements: when you do an 8-hour reality show in any house, there’s a chance that Simon will get a product placement opportunity for you. In order to accept it, you must own the house that it’s being offered in and usually the piece of furniture that the product will be sitting on (usually like a table of some kind.) If you don’t own it, Simon will let you decide in the moment to buy it or not. If you do, then you’ll immediately get the one-time payment of money and k-stars upfront (usually a small amount). 

After accepting, if you go to Mirimount Studios to talk to the guy with the video camera, the location featuring your product placement will be highlighted in orange. If you film a reality show there of any length, there’s a chance that an action will pop up above the product in that house. If you tap that action, it will contribute to the “Hype it Up” achievement. Hope that helps!
    It definitely does!! Thank you☺️
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    edited January 2020

Energy and kash in my two black boxes. I think I’m done with the throwback events. PLEASE update the boxes. 

on another note, This hairstyle is the cutest. With the lovely @Basak    ♥️
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

Second black box...I will take it 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Literally got pink dyes in every boxes. 😂 I mean if I don’t get kstars, pink dyes are ok. 

I did finally dyed the dresses I wanted to for ages. 

IOS Player 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae Aww, thank you for inviting my doll! The hair color won my heart!

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    He is waiting for you somewhere in the game!  Are there any storylines you have that hint where he may be?  Or did you potentially start a filming and never go to the location? That’s usually what it is. 

Good luck finding him! KKH scavenger hunt! 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos Yeah I think it’s a cute bracelet! Happy I didn’t pick dye or kash!💖💖
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I got pink dye on my Gold Box....
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    edited January 2020
    alycat said:
    He is waiting for you somewhere in the game!  Are there any storylines you have that hint where he may be?  Or did you potentially start a filming and never go to the location? That’s usually what it is. 

Good luck finding him! KKH scavenger hunt! 

I know there is one event in Dublin with your camera crew. The camera guy gets drunk in Dublin.  I recall a takeoff on great American Race or something has you going to London.  Try those. Locations.   Otherwise you must do a location by location search.  
    For this game to find where you need to be, enter every location, every date place, every studio, every restaurant, and every home.  The same search technique also works if you can’t find where you’ve left your spouse.   Good luck.  You can find them! But try Dublin 1st. Good luck. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    I haven’t been on the forums for awhile so I’m just now noticing the awesome button on posts. 😱

Anyways here were my black boxes.

iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

I got hair in my tb ! While it is not as versatile now that we are moving away from winter themed SYSes , I really like this burgundy beanie! Kinda matches perfectly with the Christmas coat we got. And I love me anything burgundy especially in liquid form. 😂 
    IOS Player 
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

My first and second box. I've been wishing for this necklace for a long time🥰🥰🥰
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

I love love love it when someone gets a prize they love.  And it’s a great necklace, especially with lower cut [tops. It works well with cleavage.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary