🗳️SYS - 1/9/20 - Heat Up January with -🔴Ravishing In Red!🔴

Comments

• skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    Dolls who have this dress, how have you styled it in a way that’s done well in the past?

Nearly every time I’ve used it in SYS events it’s done poorly. I think it’s because I don’t know how to style it without looking like the red dress dancer emoji!

💃🏻 💃🏻 💃🏻 
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Ohhhh I hate red ☹️
    I hate it on me and I just hate it in general 😢
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I love this theme! The pink theme was one of my favorite SYS, and red is my favorite color. Also I love all the prizes so pray for me to be in a chill group bc I need the ponytail 😭❤️
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    EARNABLE

In order: shoes, dress

Love this dress!
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Beautiful theme with beautiful rewards ❤️
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Jeez I love the earnables😍 I do wish there was more earnable hair as opposed to heels because I have a ton of plain looking heels butttt I’m still happy. Super indifferent about TS styles so even if I’m winning the whole time & get 6th on the last day no one will have to hear me complain this time I promise😂😂😂
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    The earnables are beautiful. Not keen on TS items. Time to go and use up all my red dye 😃 good luck for this one everyone!
    I play on iOS
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I have a ton of ruby red dye but I don't love how most of my dresses take the dye, hence why I have 28 unused drops lol. I'm not over the moon about the theme, but I really like the TS dress, so I'm going to try and go for it. Hoping for a better group than last week.
    - Emmy
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    The earnables are beautiful! The ts dress is so cute, not sure about the hair 🤔
    I love the theme! 
    Android
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Ugh! I love everything!!! Even the hair 😓 I just hope as a birthday gift the odds be in my favor to be in a chill group with 55 being my average points per look lol 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Cool concept but I realized that I don’t have many red items 😅
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I'm not a fan of any of the items this week so I'll be playing for the earnable diamonds 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I have a few of those dresses, I'll definitely use the dye on them! I wish I had the third dress on the top 😍 it's one of my favorites and I missed out on it. Just hope it'll be available for diamonds soon. 
    - Emmy
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Yay! Even though I'm not a big fan of the red color, I love colored-themes. The pink SYS was one of my favorite last year. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• MalianaMaliana Registered Users, Member 93 Posts

A few suggestions 🙂
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Love the theme. None of the prizes are exciting to me, maybe the TS a little just for the bow at the bottom. Otherwise I'll just be playing for diamonds this week. The prizes are a bit boring. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Now I regret not going for that red mini dress we got on a reality event a few weeks ago! The shoes will come in handy though
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    Now I regret not going for that red mini dress we got on a reality event a few weeks ago! The shoes will come in handy though
    I have it but probably won’t post it cause I don’t think it will score well. Maybe if I run out of items but I’ll try to stick mostly with red gowns
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    if any of you are low on red dye, you can use the orange dye on some dresses and it's actually more red than orange.  :)
    and, what's funny is that i had just traded in about 20 red dyes last week in the dye exchange... argh.. i'd swap back out, but it doesn't seem feasible... at least i still have quite a few reds to use.. i think it will be enough.. especially with being able to use orange on a few things.  :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

Well this is literally every red outfit in my closet.. with 0 red or orange dye to my name. I’m thinking non-gowns won’t score well so I’ll probably unlock the New Years dress repetitively when able (which feels uninspired but I really want the earnables)😂
    I know I said before red is my favorite color but I’m truly obsessed with this theme and everyone’s inspo!!!! I made sure to do 14 with gowns/long dresses because I’m sure that’s the way it’ll go, but I love my short dresses & separates so I had to include those too! Anyway, there goes all my red dye 😂❤️

All your looks are fantastic, but the first one with the rose is my fav!!❤️
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @oopsididitagain thank you so much!! I imagine that’s what my doll would look like at a rose ceremony if she was a contestant on the bachelor, I was a bit inspired by the new season starting this week 😂
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    For me this theme is great since red is my favorite color ♥️ 
    My doll is so happy she baked a pie for all her friends!

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    seems like this is gonna be tough competition to get the ts prizes and i dont have that many red/dye-able dresses so ill just go for the diamonds instead lol
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.