Options

SYS Get this Look Suggestions

MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
I love the get this look, because I’m always jealous of the outfits I see, and hey, glu gets to make more money off me! My not so big suggestion is to make more things not “unavailable”, but the game has to do that to make ppl think their items are exclusive and therefore willing to pay more money for them.  
But what would really be awesome is to show us what kind of makeup they’re wearing, what features of their face they’re using and the colors regarding the face features and possibly the dye colors of clothes.  I know I’m always like that face look is hot! What combo of special eyes, nose and chin is that, I want it. But it doesn’t tell me and I can’t figure it out and that’s sad. So help me out!

Comments

• Options
    jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    If you see a face that you like, maybe post it in the SYS thread and the dolls in there can help you recreate it to tell you what items they used! 
  • Options
    MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    jhabs said:
    If you see a face that you like, maybe post it in the SYS thread and the dolls in there can help you recreate it to tell you what items they used! 
    Thanks!!