🗳️SYS - 1/9/20 - Heat Up January with -🔴Ravishing In Red!🔴

Comments

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    TheBola said:
    I have so much ticket buyers already... I hope you all have better luck than me. 
    Also, do any of you believe that we get in groups based on our location? Just a thought, would love to know what you all think. 

From what I've noticed, I haven't been in a group with anyone from the forums and my groups tend to always be similar, so location could have something to do with it.
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts

I’m not sure how i feel for now... 5th place since i’m paired with tb’s 🤷🏼‍♀️ Ahh well at least i’ll try to get what i can. 😔
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @thebola its based on your first submission. You’re paired with people who submit around the same time. 

Same @chelsea123 😔 and i really like the hair, but skipping it already... not gonna stress over it 🙄 put a cap on votes in trendsetters pls

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone

I don't know how or when I missed this hair 😩 could anyone please tell me if it's from a previous challenge and likely to be available for diamonds in a future update? 💜
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Another week, same thing as usual 💁🏻‍♀️ That’s not even red but eeeeehhh 

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    I think I found @ElleOhElle on the left! 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    Guys I don't have enough red outfits. 9 at best. What should I do? I have already spent my K's and $ on 2 outfits so now I'm broke.
    Agree - Start the event later to have a chance at winning TS prizes
    LOL - Submit 14 looks even if not all are on theme
    Like - Submit only the red looks 
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @kkhEMP Your 5 first looks are eventually unlocked, which means you can use them again on Sunday, I guess. My advice to you would be: if you prefer the earnables, start now and submit your red looks, eventually they'll unlock. If you think the TS prizes are better, try to start the event later and try your luck! 😊
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • LulaMaeLulaMae Registered Users, Member 34 Posts

First look... 
    also Samantha girl what are you doingggggg you had ONE job. 

• kkhg_chanelkkhg_chanel Registered Users 85 Posts
    :))))) this look nothing special for 197 votes 🥰
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts

I don't know how or when I missed this hair 😩 could anyone please tell me if it's from a previous challenge and likely to be available for diamonds in a future update? 💜
    That hair was earnable during the "Pretty In Pink" SYS, if im not mestaken!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    Look #2 got 48 points so I'm currently in third place with a total of 98 points. There are no TBs in my group yet. I expect to wake up in the morning way down in the rankings though because people will have decided to buy lots of tickets.

That hair was earnable during the "Pretty In Pink" SYS, if im not mestaken!
    I just checked and you're right! That means I'm never gonna get it if it was sys 😩
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @princessprecious I feel your pain, doll. It's also one of my favorites ever, I was hoping it'd be possible to get it one day, but I guess we won't. 😟
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I want the T$ dress but I’m in 10th place already 😫
    IOS
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

Disappointed, but not surprised
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts

Does anyone know where the dress on the right is from and if it will ever be available for diamonds? I love it so much but can’t buy it 😔

Not my best apparently 😩 lucky I'm only in it for the diamonds this week. I might have to try dark hair next 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Oy, I feel like red was all the December/ holiday sms
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts

It’s a good thing I’m indifferent to TS this week lol
  • lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

It is from pretty in pink sys which was around july i believe
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

As expected.

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I don’t know how so many of you are able to get more than 50 votes on either of your 1st two looks. I *always* get 40 :( 

• SandraaaaySandraaaay Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    So it looks like I won’t have much of a chance at TS this time around. I had a late start since I worked today and to top it off I don’t have anything in red or any red dyes 😫 This sucks, considering I actually liked the hair on my doll. Can someone explain to me how this look is in 1st place?! 😭 lol 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Currently, 9 people are in my Top 5 because there’s several ties, I’m so happy because no TBs yet and everyone is on theme! 👏🏼

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

Doing blond this week I guess
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    Me after the 💩show of TS last week: I’m f-ing done with this game! I’ve had it!😡😡😡

Me during this week’s SYS event: 

Honestly, I actually prefer the earnables over the TS items this time. That hair is giving me BAPS vibes🤣😂

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Look 1 and 2, look 2 is the highest i’ve ever scored

I’d be #1 on T$ if not for a TB but that’s fine, I love the earnables and this theme =]

• hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Another week playing for diamonds.  That’s my doll’s first look.  So disappointed it only got 44 votes.  Thought it deserved so much better (even if I can’t be top 5 in TS once again 🙄).

My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.