📺KK:H Weekend Event - 1/10 /20 - Keep The Cameras Rolling! Reality Show Marathon!

Comments

• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts

Lol what a luck! 😂
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    I would have liked the top in my free box, but I'm pretty sure I'm not going to chase anything else.. I really would have liked anything but the hair, but... Lol

I opened two more and got stars and event points.. 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• maddieexoxomaddieexoxo Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Anyone else watch the free stars videos and get energy instead of stars? I’ve never had issues with my videos until the new update just came out 😒
    💖Level 63💖
    A+++
    Free Player 🖤 IOS
    🇨🇦
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I decided to chase top and purse! I’m glad that I have it! In my free box I had this amazing skirt! 

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited January 2020

So happy I got the top! I think I’ll chase the hair though because I really like it! 😍
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

I got the hair in my Bloom box and hair in my free box. I don’t see myself using either of them much but nothing impresses me much about this weekends stuff.
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts

How cute!
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I won dye in my box - probably the color dye I use the least, but I guess it's better than energy or kash. There's also only two items in my palette. I didn't want anything, but it still annoys me every time. 

I won the bundle on my 2nd spin. I used my son's finger to press the button and he must have given me a boost of luck. My first spin with just my unlucky fingers, I won 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁 ..... ENERGY 🙄
    I went for one more spin for the eyes, but got the pants and had to stop there. I have no idea how to style those pants lol, but I really like the bundle dress and hair.

- Emmy
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    I got the purse, I am happy about it 😊
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    I like earnable items and nothing in GB (well, maybe a clutch, just a little). 
    Decided not chase anything anymore as last weekend i got dye, energy, top..😬
    this is  my free GB...not bad!!! And only 2 (like why? Why not all, glu?) items in pallet (i think it was hair and top)

• Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Got the shirt in my free box. I didn’t really like it (I wanted the skirt) but I’m happy to get the extra event points! Here’s my attempt at styling it. I went for a modern cowgirl type vibe: 

• kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I wasn’t super pressed about anything in the gift boxes but in both my games I chose the same box and got energy in both😑 so I decided to take a spin at the bundle and luckily got it☺️☺️
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    didnt get any of the gb items but got this dress? its cute 🥰
    what would really go well with this dress is probably the cute lil clutch in the gb its a shame i didnt get it with the free box since i wont be chasing it this time
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Ugh decided to have a second go at this because I really like this box, it landed on the eyes but then I got a “Please wait...” screen and it ticked over to the dye which is some BS! And now I’m K-Star poor 😭😭😭

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I only had two items in my palette this week but I got the top in my free box!

• stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    My videos gave me energy instead of kstars today. Never had that happen before in my game.
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Is she going to a rodeo in that gb?
  • blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Thanks glu for taking feedback for more poc friendly eyes. Im about to chase the whole thing. Good bye to my christmas bonus
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

Oh well. Not too crazy about any of the GB items anyways.
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I got exactly what I wanted in my gift box!

Also I think that there should be all 4 gift box items in each palette every single weekend! Please, Glu 🙏 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

I love your modern cowgirl look 😍 so cute!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I wanted the earnable top more than the skirt but now I have a headstart on getting extra event points so maybe I get the earnable red dress faster so I can use it in the SYS.
    Platform: Android

• FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Got energy on my free GB and I had to take a chance on the Kollection and...

First got the makeup which was my third fav
    then got the bundle 💕💕💕

I wish I had more k stars to do another spin cuz I LOVE those Versace pants but I’m flat broke now 😤
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts

Pants, K stars, bundle. 
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

I wasn’t pressed over the GB stuff but... 😒
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I got the hair in my free box. I’ll probably never use it..

Those eyes are so scary looking on my doll. No thanks. 
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    Of course when I don’t like the GB hair, I get it, but hey it was better than energy. I took 3 spins on the Kollection and got energy, eyes and then the bundle. I’m stopping there!
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    stacy9491 said:

Pants, K stars, bundle. 
    If you don’t mind, could you plz share where’s your hair color from?