🗳️SYS - 1/9/20 - Heat Up January with -🔴Ravishing In Red!🔴

Comments

• FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    I'm not even sure if this dress is available to buy with diamonds, but if anyone submits it on Android, can you @ me, please? Thank you 😄

🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @pilirositolam I think that dress looks better in orange than in red, tbh. I've unlocked that dress (in orange) many times during this SYS and I've gotten more than 50 votes every single time. Go for it!
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • inesferreira04inesferreira04 Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    daffodil said:
    Would you vote for this? (Please like if you would 🥺) I’m running out of options and I haven’t seen anyone use this set so I’m scared it might score bad

I wouldn't vote for it. It's not a bad look, and it's definitely on theme, but seeing how many beautiful gowns there are in the voting booth, a look with pants and boots wouldn't be my choice.

Do you have any dye you could use to make red dresses/gowns? Or maybe combine a top and a pretty skirt?
    I totally agree, I have been using gowns so far but I used my last red dye and I don’t really have tops/skirts that go well together and that are red... so I really don’t know what to do
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts

Looks 5 to 8. Now its even bye bye 2nd place😞

I’m only averaging about 30 a look now. If you keep up with your average you are going to over take me by the end. I’m sorry for buying tickets. I’m normally in qroups that are always heavy TB so to place I buy the tickets - I have only one look out all of mine that even scored over 50 had one that I only got 13 on... good luck! Your looks are all amazing as you deserve the win- I just want the earnable dress and if I get it next time I won’t even submit anymore looks this weekend 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh I can submit it for you! but I don’t get another ticket for like 4.5 hours
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    My last look got a great 51 and because of that I just surpass my 2 TB, hopefully I can stay in first.

The funny thing its: I did that look so fast and without caring much because I was going to do some filling and sending documents in least than 5 minutes and I got my first 50's hahahah
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @Basak just entered hair

@thallisa ok cool no prob I’ll submit it a few times tomorrow, hopefully you’ll manage to snag hair.
    I play on iOS
  • nylonlaundrynylonlaundry Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    My first two looks scoring so low scared me but thankfully it picked up. Currently in second place.
    iOS・i look completely different in sys
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 5 to 8. My new dress did good but not as much as other looks I've seen!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • EloiseAnnEloiseAnn Registered Users 94 Posts
    Looks 1-9, I am averaging 54...... and trailing in TS by 250 points 
  • Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Look 7 to 9! I’ve been doing pretty good this event and I’m currently in first place. 
    Playing on IOS.
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Thank you @Rikk @mikaylachimo ♥️ Submit it whenever it’s good for you I’ll try to vote, I hope to find you and can you please tell me when you submitted look?
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    LulaMae said:
    I think i missed it so i went with another hair piece. Now to collect diamonds again 😭😭😭
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

I’m only averaging about 30 a look now. If you keep up with your average you are going to over take me by the end. I’m sorry for buying tickets. I’m normally in qroups that are always heavy TB so to place I buy the tickets - I have only one look out all of mine that even scored over 50 had one that I only got 13 on... good luck! Your looks are all amazing as you deserve the win- I just want the earnable dress and if I get it next time I won’t even submit anymore looks this weekend 
    @mandamay76 I think this is very very nice and kind of you and you honestly dont have to say sorry, you are not doing something wrong actually, you are just making use of a service that GLU offers. I was just sad and upset that I wont have a chance of getting the hair. Ive seen some of your looks that you submitted and I think some really deserved more than 30. And again I just want to say that I did not bash you before, I was just a little bit upset for knowing I wont get the hair. Goodluck with the rest of the SYS. And thank you for offering to stop using tickets when you reach the last prize but that is really up to you🌸
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts

@mandamay76 I think this is very very nice and kind of you and you honestly dont have to say sorry, you are not doing something wrong actually, you are just making use of a service that GLU offers. I was just sad and upset that I wont have a chance of getting the hair. Ive seen some of your looks that you submitted and I think some really deserved more than 30. And again I just want to say that I did not bash you before, I was just a little bit upset for knowing I wont get the hair. Goodluck with the rest of the SYS. And thank you for offering to stop using tickets when you reach the last prize but that is really up to you🌸
    I’m sorry I said you bashed me - I’m just new to the forum and first time I posted and people were mad that I used tickets - I honestly am usually in groups were first place has like 1000 points so I just thought buying the tickets were the norm! Good luck but honestly I just want the earnable dress so once I get that I’m done submitting - I don’t care for the hair so that was never my goal to be in first just to get to 575 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    My looks 1-9 for this SYS... it’s been the second one where i dont do so good. 🤷🏼‍♀️
    I might even miss out on this week dress 😭😭😭
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     ...I keep seeing gowns that are not red beating non-gown looks that are red in the ticket booth. It is infuriating that off-theme looks are winning the popular vote over on-theme looks
  • nylonlaundrynylonlaundry Registered Users, Member 65 Posts

My last original look. Would be nice if we had leg tattoos.
    iOS・i look completely different in sys
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thank you @Rikk @mikaylachimo ♥️ Submit it whenever it’s good for you I’ll try to vote, I hope to find you and can you please tell me when you submitted look?
    Ok I will tag you when I submit it in 45 min!
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts

looks 3-8 💞
    my votes have been slowly rising so hopefully they’ll stay at 50 ish but i don’t actually have many red clothes and most of my dresses look really bad dyed red. 
    Also does anyone know if the rose handheld is available for diamonds ? i think it’s super cute but i haven’t found it in the voting booth yet and don’t want to keep voting only for it to be unavailable 💕
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I'm 4th right now but my average score is 50.9 & I think it might be my highest average yet
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    @PixiDust it’s available for diamonds, I got it a while back even 😊
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @Amilicious thankyou for letting me know !! 🤍🤍
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @amandamkkh just submitted the purse! Should be up for voting in 45 min to 1 hour

• ColmillaColmilla Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I’m becoming annoyed that since the update, the “watch a video for double rewards” feature when voting has not worked for me even once. I just get energy instead when I leave the SYS screen. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.