📺KK:H Weekend Event - 1/10 /20 - Keep The Cameras Rolling! Reality Show Marathon!

Comments

• lis22lis22 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    I’m happy with my pick

• ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    haven’t had luck like this since halloween, i like those two dyes on this dress but idk if i should dye em

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I did win the set on my second spin of Kollections though. I'm not obsessed with the dress but I LOVE the hair!

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I got the shirt in my free box and coudn't be more happy! Cause I love it. 💗with @PlantWitch and @Ryley1e 💕

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I got the shirt in my free box and coudn't be more happy! Cause I love it. 💗with @PlantWitch and @Ryley1e 💕
    I didn't like the shirt, but seeing it paired with the trousers i think I've changed my mind! 😍
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I have a question about the one gig we got for this weekend event - do the characters usually have something to say after the event finishes? I think I usually click out of the room to collect all the points after I finish a gig, but this time I clicked on wardrobe and when I got back to the event, Marcel said something like "this vodka is just for rich people to show they have too much money". Does this normally happen? Have I been missing out on CONTENT this whole time?!
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts

Could my first box/free palette BE any worse?! 😩💸
    Only one single item in your first palette? Well that's ridiculous 🤨
    - Emmy
  • vxnxsvxnxs Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    If anyone got the In Full Bloom bundle dress would you mind posting it with a different hair? I can’t tell whether it looks weird just cause of the hair or not 😬
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    - Emmy
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @beba13 I actually love that it’s so subtle! It matches the nose highlight perfectly and every other one that we have in the kloset is a bit too much for me 😅 well, maybe except for the gold one but I’m not loving the eye shape on my doll. 

But anyway, of course I caved in 😩

• vxnxsvxnxs Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Thank you @Bear_KKH! It does look pretty with that ponytail. I’ll think about it for a couple days, hope to see some more stylings around the forum and how it dyes 😊
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts

I finished the event cause I thought the hair will grow on me, but now that I have it I don’t think it’ll happen 🤣
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Definitely one of my favourite events! 😍
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Third spin on the kollection and I got the bundle! 🥰
    a nice way to start the morning! 

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    I have a question about the one gig we got for this weekend event - do the characters usually have something to say after the event finishes? I think I usually click out of the room to collect all the points after I finish a gig, but this time I clicked on wardrobe and when I got back to the event, Marcel said something like "this vodka is just for rich people to show they have too much money". Does this normally happen? Have I been missing out on CONTENT this whole time?!

I notice that too @Lisylis! Not sure if the photographer always have some sassy remarks and I just click away without noticing or it is a new addition this week gig. 
    IOS Player 
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    edited January 2020

got the clutch in my free box — this is one of the few times I’ve actually had all the items in my palette for once lol 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @kkh_clarice thanks for including me!!! Im actually so happy I got the shirt I love it 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Omg @TrashleyKKH thank you for screenshotting that!! I clicked through it too fast because I was so astonished and then immediately regretted not taking screenshots. 

I'll be keeping an eye out for mildly subversive  post-gig content from now on!
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    Looking professional with @Chelsea123 @mikaylachimo and @thelifeofRaeRae

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I just accidentally started a 8 hour date and I don’t wanna waste energy on it. What will happen if I let the time run out? Are there any achievements about scoring 5 stars on dates in a row? 
  • QueenB_6281QueenB_6281 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I got the only thing I wanted and thank god it didnt take all of my Kstars to get it. Lol I got the event points on my free box and spent 40 stars and got the bag. :)kip
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    I decided to follow @mikaylachimo's advice and decided to dye the dress. It looks lovely!!

@fallon , @kkh_clarice & @AguadeCoco also decided to give it a try and they look way too perfect on their dyed dresses! 😄

🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @thallisa I love how everyone dyed it! ♥️
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    FilipaKKH said: I decided to follow @mikaylachimo's advice and decided to dye the dress. It looks lovely!!

@fallon , @kkh_clarice & @AguadeCoco also decided to give it a try and they look way too perfect on their dyed dresses! 😄

thank you for including me, all beautiful 💞😍
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    @FilipaKKH I love it!! We all look amazing 💗

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     So I was trying to make a post asking whether to spin in full bloom or wild & free when the forum went down. Had to resort to making my own decisions, aka eeny meeny miny mo. Did full bloom, got the eyes!! Very exciting stuff happening during my Saturday night
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Love this outfit!