📺KK:H Weekend Event - 1/10 /20 - Keep The Cameras Rolling! Reality Show Marathon!

12346Next

Comments

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I did another round of gb picks yesterday since I had a payout from an offer and I got the clutch.. I keep thinking about the top... I think I might take a couple more shots and hope I either get the top or..... red dye... Lol
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @FilipaKKH thank you for including me, I feel so honored! 🤩 We all look so beautiful!
    That dress dyes extremely well in every color, I couldn't not do it!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    jhabs said:
    I just accidentally started a 8 hour date and I don’t wanna waste energy on it. What will happen if I let the time run out? Are there any achievements about scoring 5 stars on dates in a row? 
    Well my response is pretty late but if I remember correctly, you just loose points in the top couple ranking and you have to go to another date with your partner as soon as possible or else he will want to divorce. I don't recall anything else like an instant breakup, but I might be wrong
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’m very happy with my random items from the reality boxes this week!

I got two handhelds — the rose and the chocolate box — just in time for Valentine’s Day! ❤️

I also got these two stylish jackets and a hilarious mountain man beard. 😂

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    My outfit😍 I’m in love // with the eyeshadow of the “in full bloom” box
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I just took a spin in the new kollection and I won 10 champagne dyes but I don't think I actually got it? I don't remember how many I had before but I didn't use any and I have only 7 now so... what do
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    I picked the skirt in my free GB. I was actually hoping for the clutch but decided not to chase it. I also didn’t mind the shirt after seeing how it was styled on some of your dolls. It sorta gives off a country western vibe and would be fun for a cowgirl or western sys in somewhere like Montana perhaps?

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    The earnable dress is so cute ☺The hair is just... lmao. It looks like 8 year old me after after I got gum stuck in my hair and my dad cut it out so the hair dresser tried her best, but she had to cut it all off to make it even lmao. My hair is super course and curly so mom would try straightening it to give it length bc it was too short to tie but it would curl back and frizz and wind up looking like this earnable hair 😂😂😂😂😂 here is 8 year old me coming home from school with my ugly hair 😂
    Thank for coming to story time with Bear this week 😂
    - Emmy
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Loving the earnables! 

I didn't chase the hair. Just wanted to show how it's pretty similar to others 😂
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • BillyBobBourbonBillyBobBourbon Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi there,
    I have a big Problem with this Event. I made my 600 points and get the Shoes the Dress and the Hair.
    Problem now i locked in Today and saw that my last Event i did for the 600Points was only finished with 4 Stars and that i dont have the Hair. I miss 1h Playtime from Yesterday pls Help
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi. The hair is in the short hair section, but I’m confused. You said you earned 600 points and won the hair.  Then you said you missed it. So I would send a ticket to customer care and ask them to help.  To send an in game ticket go to option (3 lines top left of your game screen).    (lll/help/glu support)   Sorry you had an issue, but Welcome to the forum.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    edited January 2020
    omgosh i am sooooo belated to this thread, but i am just here to say that the oscar de la renta bundle dress was from my suggestion in the 2019 fashion thread!! i was obsesseddddddddd with this dress when candice wore it on the runway and eeeeee it cost me too many kstars, but i'm glad i got it. here is skylar wearing it as i bask in my five minutes of fame xD thank you glu for the only way i'll ever get to wear an oscar gown!!

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @maxrockatansky your doll looks beautiful! Btw what eyes do you wear? (such a weird question taken out of context lol) I love them! 
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    @jhabs thanks lovely!! i use the old faithful gs eyes! it's been so long i can't even remember what gs stands for anymore ... glam squad? idk, rofl. so those eyes, but i changed the eyebrows to a newer set!!
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Took my second spin on the collection and got lucky and won the bundle 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add