🗳️SYS - 1/9/20 - Heat Up January with -🔴Ravishing In Red!🔴

Comments

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Looks 11-12. I'm in love with the earnable dress ❤

Android
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Sethyx said:
    I'm so sorry for the rant in advance, but I simply can't hold myself back from pointing out this.. uh.. umm.. HERESY!

Behold the running champ of my TS: 
    Firstly, it's been 7 to 8 looks that I've been tracking him down for this exact purpose, and he hasn't done a single outfit consisting of an item above 900 kash limit, not a SINGLE outfit where he was "ravishing in red", it was variations of pink, dark brown with only his hair color fitting any of the theme's basics and the amount of votes is insane. 
    Even if he bought those tickets (which is weird, if he had put in such money, you'd imagine him playing much stronger cards), and I'm most certainly sure he did as it's the only explanation... who the hell would still vote for this? They simply need to set some rules as to which clothing can be used, because I'm growing sick of such outcomes.  

Again, I'm sorry for bashing a random guy on here, I'm aware the male competition is kind of a joke, but having invested in multiple pricy and even star items, despite being only 40 days old baby in the world of KKH, to please the mainly female voters.. this is tragic.
    I don't play a male game, but in the female there is a really limited amount of red clothing available. All the good stuff is for kstars, & not everyone can afford the high quality stuff. There is a lot of super basic red kash dresses that everyone hates & makes fun of & never votes for (like you stated, a bunch of his outfits are only 900 kash, proving my point that people don't like & make fun of players for using the cheap available red clothing). So people have to either take the risk using basic items that are red to be on theme but always score low, or going off theme just to get more than 20 votes. This theme is easy if you have lots of red clothes but really sucks if you don't.

I would have voted for that guys look. It's on theme, he's even got red hair. He's not my type of ravishing 😂😂but it's on theme 🤷 I 

Sorry he's buying tickets tho, that really sucks & also it definitely sucks that male dolls don't get new items weekly like female dolls. Really hope that will change this year 🤞🤞🤞
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Does someone happen to know if the 14th ticket we didn’t submit is going to appear in a future SYS? Like we don’t submit the 14th look on purpose, even if we have a ticket. I’ve been wondering for a long time 🤔
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    @livyx Nope. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Well this event its going pretty well to me, I'm in 1st and until now no ticketbuyers at all... but who knows how this is going to end? My scores are literally 50~55 and I'm with 54 points ahead from the girl in 2nd. Yay january its being good to me! 🥰

Actually I'm 34 points ahead from the 2nd girl she didnt send her 12 ticket yet lol. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Is there a way to trigger the unlock feature for SYS? I feel like I used to be able to unlock things way more often than the past couple weekends when I've only been able to unlock things two or three times for the entire weekend 🤔
    - Emmy
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts

❣️The Dress❣️
    @Basak @LindaVB @mikaylachimo
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Is there a way to trigger the unlock feature for SYS? I feel like I used to be able to unlock things way more often than the past couple weekends
    - Emmy
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Looks 9-11
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 9-12. 

Love the earnable dress.

I play on iOS
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    This is by far my best average ever. I’m going to get the earnable dress with my 11th ticket when usually it takes me 12. I’ll come in 2nd or 3rd tho behind a TB that is wearing kash shoes and that red mini dress from the gift boxes😞
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

Everyone is doing so great. All of the looks ive seen so far on here are gorge😍
    edited January 2020
    @Bear_KKH sorry too lazy to retype it lol
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Love the dress but I personally think that the hem end really abruptly around the ankles? It does make the legs mega long. 
    IOS Player 
    I loooove how you styled the dress @TrashleyKKH 😍

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @Scarletkkh Carmen Sandiego realness. 😍😍😍
    IOS Player 
  • inesferreira04inesferreira04 Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    Would you vote for this? (Please like if you would 🥺) I’m running out of options and I haven’t seen anyone use this set so I’m scared it might score bad

Sorry this reply is so late and you've probably been through a bunch of tickets since you posted. I definitely WOULD vote for this. I know everyone is wearing beautiful red gowns, but that can start to be boring I find that boring when I'm voting a lot. That hair is one of the nicest in the game, your dolls face is beautiful, red lipstick is great, and the clothes are on theme. This would stand out in the voting booth to me and I'm one of those people who would give someone a vote based on creativity over just a pretty gown, because I know there isn't tons of red options in the closet. Id go with a different heel instead of a boot, and maybe try gold accessories. I wouldn't expect it to get 50s but I think it could score in the 40s.

Hope this helps and if you submitted it, I hope it scored well for you! 
    Thank you so much 🥺💗
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts

A risk im happy I took😀. Was scared but it worked out well. And im finally nr 1 on TS🥰🥳
    When I saw this pop up I was like wow! Slayed this one for sure 
    Thank you so much @mandamay76 ❤️❤️
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @thallisa just submitted the hair. Hopefully today works better for you and you’re able to get in your game. I can submit it again in about 5 1/2 hours.

I play on iOS
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    My groups current #1 trendsetter's latest "look"....sigh...
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen Ahh I just saw this but thank god I've been voting for the past 30 minutes anyway lol I’m not 100% sure I’ll be able to vote later so I think it’s safer to submit hair for Basak. Thank you for sacrificing your looks all weekend like that for us though ❤️
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I didn’t have much red stuff in the first place. Only has 5 red dye left, tried to dye something and got an error message “You need to be connected to the internet” (I was) and the game took my 5 red dye AND didn’t dye anything. Now I have nothing red left to submit, can’t watch videos to unlock at the moment, and no red dye (even if I exchanged all my dye in the dye exchange I don’t think I could make 5 red dye). Sigh, good bye third place that I worked so hard to fight the TB on. This is the problem with “color” events - when you’ve got nothing, you’ve truly got nothing. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I think the points for the last earnable should be 550 instead of 575. The fact that almost every single submission has to do really well to get to the last one means it's too high. 
    Platform: Android

kayayem said:
    I didn’t have much red stuff in the first place. Only has 5 red dye left, tried to dye something and got an error message “You need to be connected to the internet” (I was) and the game took my 5 red dye AND didn’t dye anything. Now I have nothing red left to submit, can’t watch videos to unlock at the moment, and no red dye (even if I exchanged all my dye in the dye exchange I don’t think I could make 5 red dye). Sigh, good bye third place that I worked so hard to fight the TB on. This is the problem with “color” events - when you’ve got nothing, you’ve truly got nothing. 
    It was even harder when we didn’t have dye lol. The pink sys was so hard for me as a relatively new player! 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.