🗳️SYS - 1/9/20 - Heat Up January with -🔴Ravishing In Red!🔴

Comments

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Thanks @jhabs I'll make sure to do that next time. I hate that everything gets locked away for so long, I wish I could unlock my best gown but I have no video offer 🤧 hopefully it'll pop up before my last entry. 
    - Emmy
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Look #12 earned me 60 points😯 I'm stunned because I didn't really feel like I made an effort. The dress and shoes are quite old now so I didn't think people would vote for this look. I'm enjoying having my two highest ever scores this week because I'm sure I'll be back to 35-45 scores next week. It doesn't matter though because I'm in 5th place currently and #1 has over 1000 points and #2 has almost 800. I'll be lucky to end up in 4th place.

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Basak said:
    Love this dress so much! Everyone looks great!
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I really like the earnable dress on everyone😊
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts

I flopped so hard with this one 😅😅😅
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • PhotogMusePhotogMuse Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    How do we report hack accounts?  There is a player in my SYS who shot up to first place about 1 day in.  Annoying, but it always happens so whatever.  Except that I look at her doll, and she's wearing literally no red, at all.  At this point, she's already ahead of the previous ticket buyer by about 150 points.  I exited out, but then I went back to screenshot the outfit because it was just so irritating, and the doll is now wearing a different outfit with no red.  So I started taking screenshots, and this player posted at least ten outfits in a couple of minutes with none of them being on theme at all.  To catch up to the ticket buyer and then submit 10 more off looks on top of that, she had to have bought 2 of the 12 packs of tickets.  I refuse to believe someone is really going to spend that much irl money to just waste it.  I checked the next morning and she had only gained 172 points since I took the screenshots, which again was at least ten outfits (I didn't get a screenshot of the very first one).  This is just ridiculous...

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    @Korty the place seems to be the Tajni in St. Barts

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited January 2020
    is there anyone on ios that could help me get this hair? 🙈
    edit: got it ❤️❤️
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    How do we report hack accounts?  There is a player in my SYS who shot up to first place about 1 day in.  Annoying, but it always happens so whatever.  Except that I look at her doll, and she's wearing literally no red, at all.  At this point, she's already ahead of the previous ticket buyer by about 150 points.  I exited out, but then I went back to screenshot the outfit because it was just so irritating, and the doll is now wearing a different outfit with no red.  So I started taking screenshots, and this player posted at least ten outfits in a couple of minutes with none of them being on theme at all.  To catch up to the ticket buyer and then submit 10 more off looks on top of that, she had to have bought 2 of the 12 packs of tickets.  I refuse to believe someone is really going to spend that much irl money to just waste it.  I checked the next morning and she had only gained 172 points since I took the screenshots, which again was at least ten outfits (I didn't get a screenshot of the very first one).  This is just ridiculous...

If you think there is unusual activity in your TS group, please send a message to @KalindaKing or @Eggsandbananas give them your ID number and ask them to check for you on Monday when the studios open. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • QueenB_6281QueenB_6281 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    edited January 2020
    If it's not too much trouble, could someone possibly submit a look with that red heart shaped box of chocolates (that's what it looks like. I'm assuming it came from a Valentines event or something). I'm on android. I only seen it once this SYS and I voted too fast. :(

Edited with the picture of the heart shaped box of chocolates.
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    Most recent looks:

💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited January 2020
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos it’s the bundle dress from the satin & cashmere kollection 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • mira_mira_ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Honestly when I was submitting the 5th look I kinda gave up and didn't think about what people want and my score came out super good 🙂 so I kept going with that mind set.
    Also I can't believe I don't have ticket buyers I my group?? I actually have a chance to end upi 1st place??? 😱😱😱
    Here's my looks if someone needs some inspo ♥️

• FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos Thank you so much, that's so thoughtful of you doll!! I was looking for it rn. I'm still hopeful 😄
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Where is this dress from?
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts

• Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    stacy9491 said:
    Where is this dress from?
    Here 💕
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Lol seriously don’t even know what to say...

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts

I love that dress dyed sapphire blue 🥰💙
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • GiaElizabethh1GiaElizabethh1 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Sorry if this has been asked, but how many votes do we need to get the dress? I'm currently at 360 and have a feeling I wont make it!
  • Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Sorry if this has been asked, but how many votes do we need to get the dress? I'm currently at 360 and have a feeling I wont make it!
    Sorry doll it’s 575 till the dress 💔
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @GiaElizabethh1 You'd need 575 votes to get the last earnable. Unfortunately it gets much harder to get it if you don't start on Thursday.
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • GiaElizabethh1GiaElizabethh1 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    FilipaKKH said:
    @GiaElizabethh1 You'd need 575 votes to get the last earnable. Unfortunately it gets much harder to get it if you don't start on Thursday.
    Ahh okay, no worries. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.