🗳️SYS - 1/9/20 - Heat Up January with -🔴Ravishing In Red!🔴

Comments

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Gigi_kkh_ said:
    stacy9491 said:
    Where is this dress from?
    Here 💕

I have nightmares about this kollection. I spun it for the red dress.... SEVEN.... times. Ran out of k stars. Still don’t have the red dress.
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    @Gigi_kkh_ thank you! I love that dress.
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    edited January 2020

Last look plus my TS board. I really love the TS hair. Cant remember when last I wanted something so badly but I guess I just need to move on.🤣
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Please help me. It’s different subject but I’m having a problem with stars two days now. I can watch only  one video and get one energy not star! 🤦🏼‍♀️ After I watch ONE video it’s shows “sorry aren’t new videos”
    iOS player 

• SethyxSethyx Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Well.. I'm fine with 3rd place, considering I had a bot with nearly 700 votes and a TB (who I was actually impressed by, the only one from the list who actually tried besides me). 60 stars is more than I would expect from the clownery that was my SYS experience so far, so I'll just take it and shut my mouth. 

Also, when should we expect the next VIP event? Feels like it's been a while since the last one! 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Sethyx not next weekend but the weekend after! 
  • blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Kinda weird the forum/game maker plays against ppl.imagine going against someone with everything 
  • SethyxSethyx Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    @blackgirlmagic it's actually one of the most common strategies in mobile games with multiplayer events and competitions.
    At least you can lift the blame from yourself for believing you aren't doing good enough! 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    JaelynJax said:

...my protective hairstyle for the week...love the earnable dress 
    @JaelynJax your doll is SOOOOOO gorgeous. That dress color and texture compliments your skin tone so well and so do these gold accents... plus that hairstyle seems to have been created for you! I'm in love rn 😍
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I’ve been in first for most of the weekend and someone has just bought more tickets, now they’re 60 points ahead of me and I won’t get a perfect score on my last look

Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    13-14 looks
    my lowest score is actually this 52, I loved this sys unfortunately (AS ALWAYS) a ticket buyer stole 1st position

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Can this SYS just end??
    It has been oficially my WORST SYS EVER!!!
    Country Club SYS who??
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Usually my scores are all over the place but I think this is one of my best SYS events. All of
    my scores have been over 50 votes so far which has never happened before (usually it’s difficult to even get 50)! This is my top look:

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    I’m flopping hard this SYS 😔 if i manage to stay top 10 it will be good... 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Well I finished with 728! I think 52 might be my best average ever. I’m in 3rd but fully expecting the to be pushed out of top 5 in the last hour by the TB rush lol
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    SYS looks 🍒❤️

color themes are my absolute favorite!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • tilly2tilly2 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    @Suri_Madden I just submitted my 14th look and we are currently tied for 1st! Let’s hope no ticket buyers mess it up! 
  • MalianaMaliana Registered Users, Member 93 Posts

The highest score I’ve ever got😍😍😍
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Beat one ticket buyer for another ticket buyer to come from nowhere to take the lead. I really wanted the hair but bye bye hair. 

Purposely just submitted my last free ticket and guess what the ticket buyer just submitted another look aswell... 

Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • MalianaMaliana Registered Users, Member 93 Posts

Loving the dress😍😍 although, I would set it up with gold colour shoes, what do you think?)
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Maliana said:

Loving the dress😍😍 although, I would set it up with gold colour shoes, what do you think?)

I actually did it since I love red with gold and personally, I really enjoy this combo! Also your doll looks so cute 😊
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    JaelynJax said:

...my protective hairstyle for the week...love the earnable dress 
    @JaelynJax your doll is SOOOOOO gorgeous. That dress color and texture compliments your skin tone so well and so do these gold accents... plus that hairstyle seems to have been created for you! I'm in love rn 😍
    Aww thanks for the lovely compliment. The hairstyle is definitely a favorite of mine at the moment. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm not even going to finish in the top 10 and I got close, but not close enough, to the earnable dress. I'm pretty sure I had an easier time with the pink themed event, and my average score for this event wasn't that low so I might have had a group full of mutiple ticket buyers. At least the people with over a 1000 total score are actually dressed for theme. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Platform: Android

• sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    This SYS has be soooo hard for me, my average is 45 but apparently that’s not even enough to get to 5th because of TB’s. I’m currently 9th with 1 ticket left and 595 votes. 5th place currently has 666 votes 🙄
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Looks 9 - 14

• Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
     i would say that this is a best SYS for me regarding scores and TS placements (currently, i’m in second place, but you never know) 😂
    But so far my TS is free of TB,
    hope it stays that way.
    here are my looks (a lot of repeats, but not
    much red dye and red clothes will do that to you😂🤷🏼‍♀️)
    1-4 

5-8

9-12

13-14

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.