🗳️SYS - 1/9/20 - Heat Up January with -🔴Ravishing In Red!🔴

Comments

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Looks 13-14 plus my ts atm. I have a solid lead but who knows, I'll see the results tomorrow morning! 

Android
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I honestly didn’t think I’d even be in the top 5 since there were TB’s from the start but I quickly snagged second place on Friday. The ticket buyer in first kept submitting tickets but her looks were super basic so I was able to pass her yesterday. I ended up ahead of second place by 40 points but I already knew I’d wake up today in second...which is exactly what happened. She’s been consistently submitting outfits but is only 20 points ahead of me so I’m saving my last ticket and submitting in the last 20 minutes. Hopefully that works, it’s been so long since I came in first and never when I actually wanted the top prize.🙄
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I have ticket buyers everywhere but I'm very likely going to stay top 5. I really enjoy colour themes! I hope we get a blue or purple one if they do it again. And also give us 5-10 dyes to help people out with it. 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

😍
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    rare pic of me above at least one TB an hour before sys ends before she inevitably buys a ticket to get first 

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    This theme was so much fun!! ❤️❤️ Dropped down to 2nd place but I don’t mind. Didn’t care for the hair anyway. 

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

Looks 11-14! I’ve loved this event so much, and with my scores I was able to pass all three of my ticket buyers!!! (#2, #3, and #7) So I’m in first right now, let’s see if anyone wants to fight 😌

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    My last two looks, not great scores, but enough to regain 1st place with 664 point. It’s super late in my country so I’m going to bed, who know if I will win this SYS 🤞

@Koakuma, thank you!!! Yes, it’s the restaurant in St. Barth. 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    I’ve been in first place all the sys and now a doll bought tickets and now she’s first!! I’m waiting to the last 15 minutes to post my last look I’M SO SCARED bc the last time I lost my last ticket because of this
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    edited January 2020
    My final score was 740 points, which was my best ever since I started playing, I'm so happy! Obviously not enough to surpass my TB, but I'm glad as hell knowing I'll (hopefully) remain in top 3.

🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

I had 13 total tickets and ended with 709! I got 2 60s this SYS, my highest score ever. My TB is most likely a bot, but u ain’t slick glu, I’m not buying tickets to compete with her lol 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Looks 11-14, this has been my highest scoring sys ever! I passed all of the TBs in my group, hope I can stay in first 🥰

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞

Are any of these dolls on here? Is the first one @VampireBarbie ? The last 15 mins is a really fun time to be in the voting booth bc I feel like all of us submit looks then lol 
    edited January 2020

Is this someone? Kinda looks like @mikaylachimo but also kinda doesn’t lol 

edit: I think I am seeing things because right after I posted this I saw this doll that also looks like mikayla lol 

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited January 2020
    With one of my highest averages ever (52!), I’m so satisfied to come in first! I’m feeling all this hair 💕

• tilly2tilly2 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Well... thanks for submitting one more ticket @Suri_Madden when we were both first and both could have gotten the first place prize. 

I’m beyond annoyed. The first SYS that Ive had no ticket buyers in since returning to the game, why would you?
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Yay

How do you guys get such high scores? Sometimes I don’t even have enough to finish.
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @jhabs that happens to me too, doll 😂 I think I found someone from the forum and then I actually remember they don't even play on the same platform I do lol, chaotic
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Digging it. 
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    edited January 2020
    @tilly2 That happened to me one time too with a different person..she submitted a look literally in the last minute...beyond frustrating 

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited January 2020
    2nd place - 710 points ❤️❤️

• hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I honestly thought I wasn’t going to be in the top 5. I’m so happy I got the dress. I had 4 ticket buyers since day 1.  I managed to pass 1, the rest were kind of hard.  All in all, I really enjoyed this SYS.  It was super fun and I got my first 60! 

My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.