🗳️SYS - 1/9/20 - Heat Up January with -🔴Ravishing In Red!🔴

Comments

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @jhabs that’s not me but it definitely looks like my doll!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • tilly2tilly2 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Calantha said:
    @tilly2 That happened to me one time too..she submitted a look literally in the last minute...beyond frustrating 
    I’m sorry that happened to you too. I went into it so excited with another forum doll thinking at least I’d know we’d do right by each other and then had the BEST possible outcome. I’d love for her to clarify why she’d do it. 
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    I came in 1st! I had 2 ticketbuyers at the start, but they both stopped submitting looks on Saturday! I finished with 695 points which I think is my highest ever. Here are my highest/lowest/favorite looks and the TS prizes. 

iOS player since July 2014 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @thallisa that eye makeup looks sooo good on your doll! You’re making me want that hair color even more too 
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Second place with final score 720
    I did not won (per se) but i still feel like i did, cuz no TB, no bots or hackers in top 5🙌🏻 , “good fight” between me and doll in 1 place with only 4 scores difference!!👌🏻 Can all SYS TS be like this one? 

• IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I got in first place! This is the first time in months seriously! But I love love love this hair and the dress!😍
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I came in second place. I was going to tie in first place with someone but then she sent a look 😭 But I don't think anyone bought tickets so can't complain
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    edited January 2020
    thallisa said:
    This was one of the best SYS events for me - all my looks scored 50+, I had two ticket buyers but I passed one on Friday and she didn’t buy more tickets. To beat the other one I saved my last two tickets to use them at the very last minute and it worked! I’m so happy because I love the hair. The theme was also amazing, I hope we can get more color themed events 💕

I just realized I used the same background and collage style for my photo too before I saw your post! Sorry I didn’t mean to copy you lol😆 your doll looks gorgeous though!
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    This SYS was so good to me! I was in a group with no TB, got my highest score ever of 56, and my highest average ever of 47, and I ended up in 2nd place!

Highest 

Lowest 

Favorite Look 

• candydotscandydots Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    One of my first two outfits I submitted didn’t do well so I was in 8th place for the first day, and I clawed my way to the top slowly. I ended up first, and won by two points.
    My group didn’t have any ticket buyers, but I was super entertained by the girl who kept copying the same outfits another girl was submitting.
    🌙🌟 Free iOS player since July 2018 🧡 KKH Ranking: A+++ 🌟🌙

• FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    I came in 2nd place! I'm really glad, especially because these k-stars come in handy for VIP Weekend.

🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @Rikk thank you! Now my doll will have permanent smokey eye because I don’t want to change it at all 😂 and I definitely recommend the hair color, especially now that it’s on sale! I keep switching between this and strawberry/sandy blonde, it’s definitely my go-to dark hair color 😊 and your doll looked stunning in it!
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    It is tooth and claw in my group

• MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts

First try?

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Came in 3rd place behind two ticket buyers 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @julia19 omg don’t worry, I think it matches the dress and the hair the best! it just means we have great taste 😌😂
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Came In First 🥰 Loving This Look 🥵
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Decided to wait until about 2 minutes before the end to submit my 14th ticket. That definitely worked lol my last look got 45 votes and put me back in first place☺️☺️☺️
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts

Had to give up on the earnables tho...
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Oh my!! @mikaylachimo i saw you as well in voting booth!  I even screenshoted it to later ask what hair color is this👌🏻
    Snd it is a first time I recognized a forum doll!! Sigh 😁 

• katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    So excited to have gotten first place this SYS! Although the 55 was my highest, there were no ticket buyers which actually made it fun and relaxing
    IOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @dddkkh your profile pic is so cool! Did you make that?

• blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Seriously think some of these tb are bots. Unless someone really bought enough to get 1200 plus which is crazy. Got my earnables let them fight for those top prizes dont need the headache.
  • JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    The prizes for this sys are absolutely gorgeous! 😍
    Android doll 💙
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.