🗳️SYS - 1/9/20 - Heat Up January with -🔴Ravishing In Red!🔴

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Oh my!! @mikaylachimo i saw you as well in voting booth!  I even screenshoted it to later ask what hair color is this👌🏻
    Snd it is a first time I recognized a forum doll!! Sigh 😁 

@Clair_Flair this is the hair color from the splendor & grace kollection! Also this look got me 56 so I’m glad multiple dolls here found it 😂
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    It is tooth and claw in my group

@p@promquin98 no hate, no shade but just curious, how many tickets did you buy to get that score?? You must’ve really wanted that hair lol
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    With @margokkh ❤🖤

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    edited January 2020
    @Rikk   yes, i completed it using official photos and ps!It's too hard to reply to you. I can't mark your name😂😂I tried it many times.
    Hope it looks good!!☺
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    First time winning in first place ❤️❤️❤️(I normally always have ticket buyers in my group) 

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    My username is what I whisper to myself after begging Glu to change TS every week
  • blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    There should be a cap on tickets. Its kinda ridicious for ppl to be in the 1200s. 
    To be honest i see so many good people losing weekly to ticket buyers.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @blackgirlmagic I wouldnt really say tickets, so people with low scores can still reach 575 by buying and people who have a late start/cant play during the weekend can do the same. But like definitely one on votes... There should be a maximum, so when you reach it, you are automatically #1, more people can be top #2-5 too that way. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    edited January 2020
    late X-mas friends card with @Cherrey   @soundspretty and @PlantWitch

And we can clearly see who didn't win this sys hahahah. 
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @KaylaJ Honestly I'm still hopeful they'll make changes in TS, that's what makes me hopeful but I'm probably just being foolish. I only came in 1st one time during all these months, and if there were no tbs in my TS Groups I'd be 1st almost every week 😅 it's demotivating especially when you love the 1st prize too much. I get way too happy when I know someone was able to come in 1st place, especially when they had no ticket buyers in their group. I just wish everyone felt that same excitement every once in a while. I'm sorry you're feeling so out of energy and demotivated, I wish the game was as fun to you as it should actually be. Really hoping they fix this.
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @oopsididitagain everytime I read a comment of yours the song gets instantaneously stuck in my head. And I love it! 😂
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    @jhabs just bought triple treat bundle then I screenshot the top spots in my TS list

@p@promquin98 no hate, no shade but just curious, how many tickets did you buy to get that score?? You must’ve really wanted that hair lol

jhabs said:

yezx said:

Tbh I dont even know how to feel. I just really wish there was a cap on votes... Thats all I can think about...
    is this exposing? I mean, if you dont want your outfit to be seen, then dont submit it? 

Yeah i agree cap the votes
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     @FilipaKKH happy to have that effect 😂😂😂
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Forgot to post this when I was voting. I was seeing double.

Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    This week’s results.... ended in 2nd place. Here’s my low and high/fave looks (the last 2 are both my favorites).

• PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    I had 4 ticket buyers in my group so I didn't even think I was gonna finish in the top 5, but I got super lucky and came in first by 1 point!!! 

With @dpeters @Fairytale & @soundspretty
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
    I was thinking and I never had ticketbuyers with more than 1000 votes its always between 800~900 when they appear to me... this seems to be more often on ios games am I sounding crazy?  

At school math was never my favorite subject but you managed to overcome me @promquin98. 😅

If their average is 40 per look they need about 14-18 tickets on top of the 14 they get for free during the sys
  • maddieexoxomaddieexoxo Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    thallisa said:
    This was one of the best SYS events for me - all my looks scored 50+, I had two ticket buyers but I passed one on Friday and she didn’t buy more tickets. To beat the other one I saved my last two tickets to use them at the very last minute and it worked! I’m so happy because I love the hair. The theme was also amazing, I hope we can get more color themed events 💕

Not sure if it was directed at me but I’m “Maddie” in your group and I’ve never bought tickets or anything in the game! I loved your looks and you totally deserved 1st :)
    💖Level 63💖
    A+++
    Free Player 🖤 IOS
    🇨🇦
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I got 2nd, I'm happy 😍 the TS looks good in black and dark blue imo,  but the earnable dress is the real winner, it's so nice. Congratulations to everyone who got top 5 and if you didn't, I hope next week gives you a better TS group!

My doll always needs a big ass bottle of wine after SYS 😂😂 and might need a visit from cassio/raul/ lexi to help cut her out of that latex dress 😂
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.