🗳️SYS - 1/9/20 - Heat Up January with -🔴Ravishing In Red!🔴

Comments

• promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    @pilirositolam I'm not in the top 10 list. I just screenshot it. 
    @thallisa I just screenshot the top ten list. You can always view it right?  :)
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @maddieexoxo nope, I didn’t have any Maddie in my group! My TB’s name was Skylar and she was a very obvious ticket buyer with almost 200 votes right after the event started. You must’ve been with my clone in your group 😊
    @kkh_clarice i just said I screenshotted the top 10 list like 3 times already. :D
  • blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Damn got caught in a lie. I get not wanting to be thrown to the ticket buyer bashers but just take the lost. 
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts

Been a loooong while since the last time I opened my game, and thank God I did check it again because the eyes and the hair are absolutely gorgeousss! Happy New Year, dolls! [although it’s been almost 2 weeks already] 🤣
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I'm a teeny bit disappointed with how poorly this dress dyes but still excited about coming first for I think the third time ever?

I am only good at SYSs with extremely clear themes lol
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Here are my looks 11-14

And here are my 3 additional looks to beat the other ticket buyers.. I'm figuring that they just bought and used the triple threat, too, so we could have all just saved 3 bucks.. lol
    I re-used some looks for these but tweaked them a little.

I am loving this hair even more than I thought I did! It's so beautiful! And the dress is so sexy!

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts

My last two looks did amazing! Thanks to all of you who helped me decide to submit the second dress. I'm not sure I ever had a score higher than 54. 🥳

I went to bed knowing that someone will buy a ticket for the first place. But hey, at least the ticket buyers are okay, not going over a thousand. I really liked the hair. 
    Congrats to everyone!🥰
    P.s. I've been in the same group with the same people for weeks. 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Last night when I claimed my prize it said I won 2nd and I won the prizes for 2nd place, but this morning my TS said 3rd? Weird, I'll definitely make sure to claim my prize right away from now on.

There were atleast 4 ticket buyers in my group and I managed to keep up with ppl buying multiple bundles, which I'm proud of but it is so defeating to continue losing this way. The girl shown in 2nd place submitted SOOO many tickets, my goodness. She was going to win 4th place, but nooo that wasn't good enough, she had to place top 3 🙄 I caught up to first place but she ended up buying more tickets unfortunately. 4th place, I don't think she bought any tickets. She had really amazing looks all weekend me and her would have placed 1st and 2nd otherwise. 5th and 6th place were ticket buyers, so 4 TBs total. That is just ridiculous... 

Here's 3 of my highest scores, my favorite look with the heart box, and last is my lowest score which was my first submission. Thanks for everyone that voted dress 3 to dye red, it did very well for me twice 😃

Glad to see everyone did so well this SYS, congrats to everyone that won top 5! It is really great to see so many forum dolls winning 1st place this weekend 😊
    - Emmy
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    Top 4 in my group were all tbs who had a ticket war at the end but all had such awful looks they probably only got 20 or 30 votes per look so i could keep up pretty well 

I found the tbs this week to be especially frustrating because i got joint second with another non tb and if there were no tbs we would both have gotten 1st 🤷🏼‍♀️ and i loved the hair and seeing it on all your gorgeous dolls makes me so jealous 😩😩 
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • SandraFFWSandraFFW Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I finally got first after a loooong time without any TB‘s in my group
    And my last three looks 

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Also the giant bow on the dress kind of reminds me of this lingerie from several years ago: https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/1557893/bizarre-unwrap-me-body-ribbon-is-now-available-on-asos-for-16-but-would-you-wear-it/

Warning: this link doesn't have any actual nudity but you probably shouldn't open it on a computer at work/school/if your parents can see it
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Woke up this morning to see that I actually won! 🥰 I was 1st the last 2 days, but was expecting for TB to emerge since it was looking like they were buying tickets in the first hours of the SYS. It’s been gratifying since I ended 10th last week.

I’m so happy to see that so many forum dolls won the 1st place or are in the top 5!

Also I’m feeling like a present in this dress. 😂💝🎁 
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @Lisylis

And also who in the world is buying essentially a piece of fabric that doesn’t leave anything to the imagination. 😂 
    IOS Player 
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I’ve seen really weird glitch that made me super upset. 
    Me and another doll were both in 1st place. I was soo happy that we both were to get the rewards, so I decided I won’t submit my one remaining ticket. When I checked TS board 10 mins before the end of the competition she was still wearing same gown as before. 
    Then, 5 mins till the end, her dress and aura have changed. I quickly submitted my remaining ticket thinking why would she do that. 
    Two mins till the end of SYS her dress got back to previous one!!! I couldn’t believe it! In the end, I got the 1st place, she got the 2nd. 
    Doll, if you are here, I’m so sorry, I really did want us to tie 🙄☹️
    Below are the pics of her submission before and after the ‘glitch’.

~ iOS player ~
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    That's a total load of carp that people are only reacting to this girl promqui because she tried to hide she was using tickets. Even if she hadn't lied about the number of tickets she would have had just as much hate thrown at her. 

Also it seems like there was a big ticket buying war in her TS group, so if she's buying tickets to beat a ticket buyer, well who cares? Tons of forum members do that already and get cheered on. 

Not to mention the forum members who use tickets every single week, that people are liking and awesoming their purchased 1st place prizes. To paraphrase a member that "left the forum" (🙄😂) "we know they use tickets and the forum doesn't care". I know it's easier to go after a new person instead of these super special long term members, but it's a pretty nasty double standard. And the far more interesting issue is what happened to @tilly2 and why a forum member screwed her out of a tied 1st place.  So many brave people having a go at promquin, but only hitting the agree button on Tillys post about a much shadier issue and aren't addressing that member or tagging her. 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Oh and I just LOVE how people are using the lol button as the disagree button. People saying they are happy the disagree is gone, then sarcastically laugh at people they disagree with 🤦😂 how nice. Not high school bitchy at all. The lol button has turned into the disagree button, so what was the point of removing the disagree button? 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Oh and I just LOVE how people are using the lol button as the disagree button. People saying they are happy the disagree is gone, then sarcastically laugh at people they disagree with 🤦😂 how nice. Not high school bitchy at all. The lol button has turned into the disagree button, so what was the point of removing the disagree button? 
    At least you can see who are lol'ing at you. And if its about the lols to @promquin98 comments its literally funny to see someone lying so freely to the point of thinking that there any clown here. 🤡 
    (in another situation I also find unnecessary to "lol" someone, like in the suggestions post for me it's easier to ignore when I don't like what someone suggested).

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I really enjoyed this SYS because I loved the theme but mostly because for the first time in months I happened to be in a relatively chill group — which made things a lot more fun! Glad that for once I had the chance to win fair and square. Also, I absolutely adore the hair!

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    The theme this week was giving me The Wiz emerald city, the color is red vibes ❤🎵You've got to be dead red 🎵You've got to be real hot🎵

I really love the TS and earnable dress 😍 here's how I styled them.
    - Emmy
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.