đŸ—łïžSYS - 1/9/20 - Heat Up January with -🔮Ravishing In Red!🔮

Comments

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    tilly2 said:
    Well... thanks for submitting one more ticket @Suri_Madden when we were both first and both could have gotten the first place prize. 

I’m beyond annoyed. The first SYS that Ive had no ticket buyers in since returning to the game, why would you?
    I just was going through the 6 pages of outstanding posts and saw yours. I’m so sorry about that! Please see my previous post - there was a glitch and it showed me you changed your dress! I’ll PM you with screen shots in case you don’t want to look for what I posted before. 
    ~ iOS player ~
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    @Scarletkkh can you please
    tell me, what was the old SYS format? I’m curious, I returned to the game in August/September so this SYS is all i know. 
    đŸ™đŸ» thank you 😊 
    @Scarletkkh after the whole fiasco I actually thought it was not a glitch but it was done on purpose by Glu. This drives people to submit more tickets. I just wonder if @tilly2 has ever submitted the other look (with heart aura), or the game created it for her 😡â˜č
    Again, I’m really sorry about it and I’ll stop
    checking TS board just before the end of SYS to avoid such situations. 
    @DoloresWyatt you were looking for an explanation too, so please see my recent post. Thanks
    ~ iOS player ~
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @Scarletkkh I agree! No game should create this many negative emotions. A conclusion is as simple as this. Period.
    IOS player
    đŸŠ„ English isn't my 1st language đŸŠ„
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    I really dont get what you all dont understand here,GLU IS doing this on purpose. The point of the game if PROFIT and obviously not players and their content. I’m sorry it got to this,but as long as we play this is what we get. And i sincerely doubt they will change voting method or the amount of tickets bought when that is what gets some of the profit. It was such a good game till one point 😔 
    all we can do if we keep playing is just adjust and hope we can get some prizes from time to time. 
    đŸŒ»IOS playerđŸŒ»
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes đŸ„°
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♄
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

@Clair_Flair  This is what it looked like. Pic credit @LindaVB . So basically you just had to own the required item and create looks around it to earn event points. Best part is, if you finish you get all the prizes, There wasnt a thing like TS.
    Just because they wont change their ways doesnt mean we have to stay silent about it. We are allowed do say how we feel. Well atleast I think we are allowed to express how unhappy we are - nowadays Im not even sure anymore😂😂
    @tilly2 thank you for being so understanding ❀ 

~ iOS player ~
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Scarletkkh said: we
    Just because they wont change their ways doesnt mean we have to stay silent about it. We are allowed do say how we feel. Well atleast I think we are allowed to express how unhappy we are - nowadays Im not even sure anymore😂😂
    It’s not about not saying anything. Yes,we should express that we are not happy,but no matter how much we say it it is constantly just ignored,and we do know why and that it will just continue to be like that. No one said anything about saying something â˜ș
    It’s more about people being actually shocked that nothing changes. It’s sad that they just dont care like most of game makers. đŸ€·đŸŒâ€â™€ïž
    đŸŒ»IOS playerđŸŒ»
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes đŸ„°
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♄
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @Suri_Madden what's weird is my game has glitched that aura onto my doll on some of my last finished looks and glitched the outfit but then I'll close it out and it'll look normal again. I don't own that aura either. I wonder if other ppl in my TS have seen my doll with the glitched look at the same time I have đŸ€” very shady. I thought nothing of it until you bought this up. 
    - Emmy
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    So no one has problem with daily stars like me? â˜č
    iOS player 

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I’ve seen that glitch a lot and I’ve never thought the player submitted another look, the glitch is always a combination of someone else’s dress in TS and it usually creates a dress that doesn’t exist (for example, that red dress in that screenshot has sleeves in the game). Idk i guess it’s just something for us to all be aware of. 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt I don’t think anyone was coming for that user for using tickets (I know I wasn’t). I was genuinely curious about why she used that many tickets to get that dress lol and when she answered she used the triple threat I was gonna leave it at that. But then when others did the math and then when she lied about not even being on the TS board then it was just like.. why are you lying lol. I actually don’t think anyone in that situation was loling at her for using tickets, I said “lol” bc i was saying “why are u lying lol”
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt  After she posted her screenshot, literally no one hated on her and everyone could see that she used tickets. She was the one who unnecessarily tried to show that she wasn’t one of the ticket buyers and that’s when we reacted. I don’t give a damn if she bought tickets or not but why lie about something like this? And no, I wouldn’t react like that if she simply said she loved the hair and tried to fight a TB for it, so please don’t try to predict how I’d act. 

Both you and her are trying to turn this into a TB issue when the ONLY reason I said something (and I’m pretty sure the others too) was that she lied out of nowhere and got caught in a ridiculous way, that’s all. 

And no, I don’t think we should’ve ganged up on @Suri_Madden instead, since that’s what you’re basically suggesting. Again, it’s a completely different situation and @tilly2 asked her directly about it and actually got her explanation, so I’m not sure why you’re trying to defend one girl by saying how we should act towards someone else. 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    So no one has problem with daily stars like me? â˜č
    There is a thread about stars for videos, and the issues. You can post your info here, and they are looking into it. You can always send a ticket to Customer Care, but we have periodically had problems like that.  Thing is, if you post in the SYS thread about the videos, people don’t have an answer so they just move on.  You can add your info to that 1 particular thread, 
    I’ll grab the link. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🩋Purple Headed ♊+ đŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android 🩋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    So after scoring great and passing at least three triple threat buyers from day one, one of them decided to submit and extra ticket and had passed me by 20 points. I was gonna shrug and let it go, but tbh I liked the hair enough and I had really put effort into this sys, so submitted one extra ticket and ended up in first. I really liked all the prizes this week 😊

• promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt thanks so much for understanding. This is exactly the point why I tried to lied/hide my ticket buying. I knew people are already angry (at ticket buying) and ticket buyers are mostly viewed as cheaters because they bought their way to the top of the list. I tried to stop buyinh tickets at I think at 700+ score, but then my competition appeared having 900+ at 830am, we both didn't stop until like it was 1 min 20 sec, and she has more beating me at 200+ more at the last minute. Seriously trying to sort my priorities in playing this game. With the amount of money I spent, I could've bought more of the event boxes or any item available. But the SYS is friendly competition i think. I'm so new in this forum didn't know I'll get busted the first time I posted. Sorry guys. I'm just scared. LOL.

@Clair_Flair  This is what it looked like. Pic credit @LindaVB . So basically you just had to own the required item and create looks around it to earn event points. Best part is, if you finish you get all the prizes, There wasnt a thing like TS.
    Thank you.
    But I’m confused-you just had to own/buy the item, style it and then what? Someone has to vote or something? Or it automatically considered a win?
    there is also a voting booth @Clair_Flair , im sorry for not explaining that part 🙈. I do not remember everything about the old format. I just remember we didnt have the TS crapđŸ€Ł. Maybe someone else can explain it a bit better than me🙈🙈
    jhabs said:
    I’ve seen that glitch a lot and I’ve never thought the player submitted another look, the glitch is always a combination of someone else’s dress in TS and it usually creates a dress that doesn’t exist (for example, that red dress in that screenshot has sleeves in the game). Idk i guess it’s just something for us to all be aware of. 
    Omg, you are so right, I didn’t notice missing sleeves until you pointed that out. To my defence, this was the first time I experienced that glitch, or I didn’t see the difference.
    Thank you so much for pointing that out, I’ll know better next time! 😊
    ~ iOS player ~
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I averaged 54 and still came 4th. Please put a cap on submissions so everyone gets their top 14 considered for TS. People will still buy tickets to bump to their scores and you’ll make it so much fairer as non paying players will get a fair shot. 

Im not anti ticket buying by the way, just anti this system which is horribly unfair to those who can’t/don’t want to pay a lot of real cash to compete on a weekly basis. 

I loved this theme, colours are so much more fun than Something random like ‘Hawaiian tropical punch party beach day’ 
    iOS player 
    level 69
    edited January 2020
    For the earlier  kind of SYS events:  you must put together looks, wearing or holding the required object. In the shown case, you either already owned or had to buy the cat. Now put together looks, make sure you are holding the cat, and submit your look. When the 4 hours(?) was over, the screen would award you 20 stars(?) if you won, 10 if you lost.  (I think the points are right, could be wrong) then you enter again. Again, wearing the cat. You can repeat clothes no lockouts. You earned 5 point for submitting your look, then in 4 hours, you come back collect your points and enter again.  When you don the 1st clothing item, I think you hit bonus points, just like the werkend event items.

thats how I recall the SYS events.  We complained about having yo wait for the next submission......or you could use stars and ‘finish the round” early and go again.  We complained we had to purchase the entry item.  Then it was gone for a while, and our new SYS/TS came into being.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @Clair_Flair the old format , you will submit a look every 4 hours and you don’t goes by number votes rather you either win or lose. Winner will get 25 event points and losing look will get 15 ( if I remember correctly ) often it is usually stying around an item either hairstyle/ bag or shoes. 

Might be doing a horrible job explaining since it been a long time. 
    IOS Player 
    Thank you @kokokokonut and @TrashleyKKH ❀
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    What was nice about the old SYS format also was because the items often cost Kstars, all weekend long you could do gigs for a free Kstar, kinda like during VIP weekend. That way if you were only 5 stars too low, you could do a few gigs and voila. Not to mention you got points for each prize like in a weekend theme, so even if you started later it could be ok
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    edited January 2020
    Thanks, @Scarletkkh @kokokokonut @TrashleyKKH now I understand. Seems less stress on players.
    I’m unsure how to say my “oh so important opinion” on tickets but anyway.....
    they can be a good thing if the player lost a ticket or if the player cannot work around SYS timing. I myself lost a ticket once and had to buy a ticket in order to get last item in the earnables. Didi won TS? No. Am i a bad person for it? Dont know.
    But my general question is - where is it acceptable to bye tickets and when it is “buying ratings and stealing the winnings”? Or you should never do so in any case and all tickets (no matter the purpose of purchase) are «uncool»?

To me the uncool thing is to deliberately «buy” your 1 place from a doll that put a good work with scores in 50s just because you want the item. And for the life of me I will never understand 16087 points of TB - if you have money, you can actually bye clothes, stars, diamonds to give you a better  chance in winning TS “legit way»
    I did that, little by little and it worked for me.

PS if there is any typos or any words that used differently:  im sorry, im on my phone and well, English is my second language
    @robertavyy and others re Watching videos for stars  https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6790844#Comment_6790844   here’s the thread trying to help sort out the video issue
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.