🗳️SYS - 1/9/20 - Heat Up January with -🔴Ravishing In Red!🔴

Comments

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    jhabs said:
    I’ve seen that glitch a lot and I’ve never thought the player submitted another look, the glitch is always a combination of someone else’s dress in TS and it usually creates a dress that doesn’t exist (for example, that red dress in that screenshot has sleeves in the game). Idk i guess it’s just something for us to all be aware of. 
    We have not seen this issue in testing. Next time this happens can someone PM me an image so we know what to look for? This happens on the TS screen only?
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2020

Dont worry I'm not missing anything. But thanks.

Cute graphic. Mind if I keep a copy? Here`s one from me.  Happy Monday

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @kokokokonut  said:
    For the earlier  kind of SYS events:  you must put together looks, wearing or holding the required object. In the shown case, you either already owned or had to buy the cat. Now put together looks, make sure you are holding the cat, and submit your look. When the 4 hours(?) was over, the screen would award you 20 stars(?) if you won, 10 if you lost.  (I think the points are right, could be wrong) then you enter again. Again, wearing the cat. You can repeat clothes no lockouts. You earned 5 point for submitting your look, then in 4 hours, you come back collect your points and enter again.  When you don the 1st clothing item, I think you hit bonus points, just like the werkend event items.

thats how I recall the SYS events.  We complained about having yo wait for the next submission......or you could use stars and ‘finish the round” early and go again.  We complained we had to purchase the entry item.  Then it was gone for a while, and our new SYS/TS came into being.
    It’s all correct!! I miss these event 🙁
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

@kokokokonut oh it wasnt for you! lol
    I came late to complementary in response to @promquin98 and @DoloresWyatt thinking that we were talking about ticket buying when the point was about Prom lying. 

• zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts

My highest scores (except the 60 I already posted). I'm really proud of them, especially the 57 since I don't like the dress in its original navy and find the jewelry difficult to style together. Overall, I averaged 52. I had two TBs, and briefly had 1st but was generally 2nd. But in the end, they both overtook me and I ended third. 

It's the first SYS I've fully played through in quite a while and the T$ problem just reminded me why I stayed away for so long
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @Suri_Madden I've also had the heart aura glitch!  A couple times I've gone through my previous looks and they all had the aura, which I don't even own. I didn't know people on my T$ board could see the glitch too
    edited January 2020
    Thanks for clarifying. I had seen our new member posting in 3 places I think asking about stars and videos. I saw your missing the point (I mean if you ask for a bandaid and I offer a candy. It seems like I missed the bigger issue of videos and stars. Not wanting to seem Marie Antoinette about it, I wanted to come back and say I had seen the member checking 3 different threads, and found the thread started by Glu. That’s when I saw it wasn’t in response to my bandaid-ish Response anyway. But see how these little misunderstandings are handled by our words.....this is exactly what we couldn’t achieve with just a disagree button. I’m serious about the gif. I hate grabbing cute ones without asking. And I thought coffee on a Monday, was better than spilt tea. Lol. (Spilt tea meaning gossip and rumor. ) hey you know what we need? 
    Wordy Rappinghood. 
     https://youtu.be/6Vl1m5FYlAo

oops looks like it Club Edit....extra drum and rhythm version
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited January 2020
    I’ll be honest,  my generation was not, everybody gets a trophy, so I get about being the best.  But I’ve seen how great “Everyone who puts in the effort gets a trophy” can be.  Without it, Baba would have no memories of TBall.  When they all celebrate everyone coming through the event together and winning.  All this reminiscing about the old versions of SYS have me misty eyed.   I love the themes and the prizes of the new versions, I just wish we could all win if we go for it.   <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    edited January 2020
    You guys are really horrible to people who openly buy tickets like shaming and bullying.  Shit reading past forums even one ticket was shamed. So like i get her not wanting to say she did buy alot. I dont like the system either it needs to be redone in a more fair way. But you got to be kidding me if you think some of the stuff here isnt toxic asf. (Also dont agree with massive buying but yeah should could of just owned up to it)
    edited January 2020
    Personally i think there should be 3 tiers of sys. Beginner, experienced and advanced. You can select which one you are and earn prizes based on themes and looks the voting would cap to a certain amount and it be 10 ten. Advanced would be the top prize. Other two would have one and two prizes. 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    jhabs said:
    I’ve seen that glitch a lot and I’ve never thought the player submitted another look, the glitch is always a combination of someone else’s dress in TS and it usually creates a dress that doesn’t exist (for example, that red dress in that screenshot has sleeves in the game). Idk i guess it’s just something for us to all be aware of. 
    Omg, you are so right, I didn’t notice missing sleeves until you pointed that out. To my defence, this was the first time I experienced that glitch, or I didn’t see the difference.
    Thank you so much for pointing that out, I’ll know better next time! 😊
    I just re-read my original post and want to make it clear I believe u when u said u thought she had submitted another ticket!! I don’t think I made that clear in my original post lol 
    @eggsandbananas the glitch happens whenever you switch between other players outfits in the TS screen (usually when you switch around rapidly). The outfits kind of blend together, the handhelds usually disappear, and the heart aura appears out of no where. I’ll send you a PM next time I see it! 
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    @kkh_clarice I think I've said "Sorry" twice already. Have you missed it?
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts

Came in second, should’ve been first but whatever 🙄 I love the dress though, wish it dyed better. Everyone looks amazing with the hair! 
    @blackgirlmagic thanks for the back up.. yes, I do feel guilty of buying that much ticket.. This morning it felt toxic already that it took that much money effort and to get one hair and one dress.. and still lost. Ugh.
    @blackgirlmagic I very much agree on your suggestion of 3 tiers. Makes so much more sense because I also won 1st place in TS without buying a ticket - when I was a beginner. 
    Personally i think there should be 3 tiers of sys. Beginner, experienced and advanced. You can select which one you are and earn prizes based on themes and looks the voting would cap to a certain amount and it be 10 ten. Advanced would be the top prize. Other two would have one and two prizes. 
    But what would stop someone from choosing beginner when they’re really advanced for easy competition? Also hackers start new games all the time and they have way more items than legit beginners! 
    edited January 2020
    I saw it @promquin98 I was just explaining to Koko that the gif wasn't for her.
    Btw I hope you understood that lying isn't cool. You seem like a new player (since didn't know that in trendsetters our names stay highlighted) and this forum helps a lot when comes to new players so ✨ Welcome! ✨ properly. And ticket buying it's alright but always remember that the true winner it's Glu cause it kept you money and you still didn't got the hair. 

@kkh_clarice Thanks! I was beginning to believe that other player was a hacker or something. This SYS is particularly hard for me coz I don't own too many red dresses. 
    That is not a lie. Promise!
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Yup @plantwitch!! 💯 This is the part that bothers me the most!! 1) gambling 2) spending and still losing. As long as those 2 are in sys, we will always have complaining and thats also why I think the cap on votes is the best solution... 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    End up in 4th place and a bad pose of my doll🥴
    jhabs said:
    But what would stop someone from choosing beginner when they’re really advanced for easy competition? Also hackers start new games all the time and they have way more items than legit beginners! 

Beginner would only be one prize being the lowest. Like shoes or an accesory. And caping the votes would make it so that more then one person can win top prize.
    edited January 2020
    The forum is an amazing place when we band together. And lying isn't cool.  We have brilliant players here who pick up inconsistency eadily. And it's so much better not say anything, than to be dishonest.  Anyone can make a mistake, it's best  to just be honest, and then put it in the past.  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Congratulations everyone who got what they wanted! I won first place and I'm super happy about it. The hair is stunning. I had to use like 3 extra tickets to claim that number one spot and it was so worth it.

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @Cherrey your profile pic is GORGEOUS! ❤️💜🧡💙💚💛🖤
    ~ iOS player ~
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.