🎆KK:H v10.7 Update !

191011121315Next

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Facebook playera have the video options? bc i haven’t and I can’t get any free kstars from daily videos or anything 
    No we dont sadly 💁
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood is my favorite simulation game and the only one I permanently play. I started playing it in 2014 then lost my save in 2016 and started again in late 2016. At that time, I did not know that the forum existed.
    The game has really changed over the years and has a lot of features but to me it lacks something that attracted long time players. Sure there is a lot of new players that are willing to pay but are they worth your loyal players? How long will they keep paying if at the end they are not satisfied?
     I swore to never play the game 2 times. I stopped but ended up coming back. For real, I don’t want to rant in this thread because forum dolls already said what they’d like to see changed in the game so I will end up saying that if you GLU can not satisfy all players around the world (which is normal), just be honest and tell all those fans coming everyday on the forum about how things really are about the game.
    We will all feel more considered. Thanks and no hate please, that’s just what I’m thinking.

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited January 2020
    The Christmas items that temporarily disappeared from the wardrobe have been re-added to the game! 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Is the 26th on the weekend of the next VIP weekend? I've been waiting to see when I should get the pop up hair I wanting.
    Platform: Android

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Is the 26th on the weekend of the next VIP weekend? I've been waiting to see when I should get the pop up hair I wanting.
    The VIP event should be from the 24th to the 26th! 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    edited January 2020

Anyone else stopped gaining fans since the update? I realized it last night. I just stopped gaining fans randomly and i haven't reached the maximum number of fans yet 😞

Android doll 💙
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    So... soon we are going to get a new update thread? 🥺

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    @kokokokonut where's the update thread 💜💜
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren