KK:H Weekday Event - 1/13/20 - Middle of the month TB!

Comments

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I’m absolutely obsessed with the theme of this week’s SYS, can’t wait 😭 we need a thread ASAP because I’ve prepared like 20 looks and I don’t want to spam them here 😂
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     Feeling extra glittery with some colorful hair for this one😁 loving everyone’s unique takes!!
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @Rikk @Chloè_KKH @thelifeofRaeRae @yezx @PlantWitch @kokokokonut @PixiDust @kkh_clarice @TrashleyKKH @kadamisia @Lolita @AmandaMKkh @thallisa Thank you so much for the birthday wishes dolls! 

I love the raccoon gif @Rikk! And yes @kokokokonut the spoiler about the pop star SYS is a great present :smiley:

@jhabs great minds think alike!

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Popstar and rockstar are two different things  when i think popstar i think glitter, shine , colorful. 
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts

I really need the Curtain Call kollection now 😅
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Popstar and rockstar are two different things  when i think popstar i think glitter, shine , colorful. 
    I think that's very subjective... When I think popstar I think Madonna, Britney Spears (who is the inspiration for the top), Ariana Grande,... Those aren't necessarily glittery outfits. When I think about rockstar, more grunge outfits come to my mind btw... I really hope everyone gives its own twist to the theme and I'm not seeing the same 5 outfits in the voting booth
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Are angelwings considered popstar? I hope not 😭
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    yezx said:
    I think that's very subjective... When I think popstar I think Madonna, Britney Spears (who is the inspiration for the top), Ariana Grande,... Those aren't necessarily glittery outfits. When I think about rockstar, more grunge outfits come to my mind btw... I really hope everyone gives its own twist to the theme and I'm not seeing the same 5 outfits in the voting booth

Its says popstar. Not rockstar. To me thats not subjective. I wouldnt vote for rock looks. I dont even like madonna so i dont really care for her style. 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    yezx said:
    Totally agree - if you think about Pink she is pop rockstar - I just can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with for this! 
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    Wishing you both a day filled with happiness (and a game filled with good boxes) 🍀💞🎉 @dpeters @jhabs
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    This is going to be interesting. 
    Lol taylor swift. Im cackling.
     Britney Spears?
    what a queen
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    Well, Beyoncé always loved her leather and black outfits too 😌

I have my thoughts and you have yours. Not everything needs to be agreed upon nor do u need to keep beating a horse dead.
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Lol taylor swift. Im cackling.
    What’s the joke...?
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    thallisa said:
    There's soooo many pop stars that use rock ~aesthetic during their shows though, usually because songs’ arrangements change since they use live bands and it simply fits. Like sure, lots of them use cute and colorful outfits too, sometimes even during the same tour since everyone does outfit changes now, but I definitely wouldn’t cross out any black outfits with that sexy, rockstar vibe.

Gaga’s pants look like the one in the new collection!
  • SethyxSethyx Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Okay.. okay.. the theme is super interesting and, for what it is, I'm all here for it. However, it's another one that I'm going to be pissed off by with the results, when people just put in random looks that don't make any sense or even remotely connect their outfit to what a "popstar" would wear, and beat the ones who put actual effort in it, because of the weird voting system and a whole bunch of bots running around.

Will not let that ruin all the fun though, as this is a PERFECT opportunity to give guys a fabulous new outfit. I'll be seriously pissed if, with so many iconic male pop stars to draw inspiration from, I'm once again styling for just stars.

Negative energy for anyone isn’t constructive. What is the point? Hope everyone has a great time coming up with ALL types of pop star outfits. 
    Just cause someone has different opinions then you doesnt make it negative. We can agree to disagree thats the wonderful thing about opinions. 
    Sethyx said:
    Okay.. okay.. the theme is super interesting and, for what it is, I'm all here for it. However, it's another one that I'm going to be pissed off by with the results, when people just put in random looks that don't make any sense or even remotely connect their outfit to what a "popstar" would wear, and beat the ones who put actual effort in it, because of the weird voting system and a whole bunch of bots running around.

Will not let that ruin all the fun though, as this is a PERFECT opportunity to give guys a fabulous new outfit. I'll be seriously pissed if, with so many iconic male pop stars to draw inspiration from, I'm once again styling for just stars.

I think you will be playing for stars. They hardly do anything sys for males it would be nice if they did. 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    what a queen

A Queen indeed! ❤ I wish we could pair thigh high boots and had more leotards so I could emulate some of her iconic looks. I'll still try though. As soon as saw this was the theme, I was thinking back to some of her stage outfits for inspo 😀
    - Emmy
    Bear_KKH said:
    what a queen

A Queen indeed! ❤ I wish we could pair thigh high boots and had more leotards so I could emulate some of her iconic looks. I'll still try though. As soon as saw this was the theme, I was thinking back to some of her stage outfits for inspo 😀
    Yeah i was looking in the kloset for leotards didnt see much. I love Bey style seen her once (so expensive but worth it) she puts on a good show.