KK:H Weekday Event - 1/13/20 - Middle of the month TB!

Comments

• ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    My gold boxes have been garbage the past few weeks. 😖

iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    yezx said:
    Are angelwings considered popstar? I hope not 😭
    @yezx last week during SYS, the FIRST person I saw in the voting booth was wearing the angel wings.. dyed red lol. I immediately closed out and decided that was enough voting for the day 
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Here's my hot take on this.
    Pop is a very diverse genre. You have your Taylor Swifts, Ariana Grandes, and Katy Perrys. But you also have your Billie Eilishs, Melanie Martinezs, and Lady Gagas. I don't really think what you sing determines what you wear because, honestly, music as a whole is very diverse. 
    You can be a pop star and wear leather and studs. Just like you can be a rock star and wear pink and lace. 
    I think this is going to be a very fun theme with a lot of creative and diverse looks where just about anything can be 'on-theme' with enough effort 
    Thank UNext Ariana GIF - ThankUNext Ariana ItalyNeedsAriana GIFs

preach queen 👑 🙌
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited January 2020
    @KalindaKing this would be a great opportunity to give male dolls the microphone! It doesn’t even need to be adjusted because it’s not attached to the doll. Maybe you could ask the team?

• SethyxSethyx Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I was so excited to open the gold box after two black box flops...

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    what a queen

A Queen indeed! ❤ I wish we could pair thigh high boots and had more leotards so I could emulate some of her iconic looks. I'll still try though. As soon as saw this was the theme, I was thinking back to some of her stage outfits for inspo 😀
    Yeah i was looking in the kloset for leotards didnt see much. I love Bey style seen her once (so expensive but worth it) she puts on a good show. 
    Yesss! I saw her once when she was in Destiny's child and then again in 2016. So worth it. She's definitely the greatest performer ever since Michael Jackson imo. I'd love to see her again one day but yea it's expensive and I have my little ones, so it's hard to plan in advance for stuff like concerts. 
    - Emmy
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    My gold box could have been a lot better 😔
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    what a queen
    The Queen is here
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts

if only i chose the cute lil doggy in the bag 🥺🥺
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Undoubtedly one of the best gold boxes I've ever opened
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Ehm... ok, I guess?

Android
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    My picks so far. I was happy with the pink dye since it's been missing from the daily boxes. Got the black jacket/skirt combo, and then this really cute choker in my gold box. The boots would have probably been useful for this SYS but I'm happy with my pick. 

- Emmy
  • sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    I won the bundle first spin for the first time ever yay! 🥳✨

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @sheridan Woo hoo fabulous pick!  Great way to start the day!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    It’s been a straight month of shoes/accessories in my Throwback boxes! I’m so ready for a change

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Happy Birthday @jhabs and @dpeters! I hope you both had an awesome day! 🎉🎂🎊
    Also congratulations @Scarletkkh on your lil one!  Best wishes for a safe and healthy delivery. 🍼🧸

black box picks: dye and kstars 
    gold box: cash
    TB box: bracelet ok, but it helped me earn 12 kstars for the all about that swag 16 achievement!🙂

• LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    TB box
    Super lucky pick!
    imageimage
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I had a great pallet this week!  
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts

Okay so, I really like these shoes. I do, and I can see myself using them. But I get shoes or accessories EVERY WEEK in my TB box. I’ve never even had a hair in my palette.. ever. That might be true for dresses too. If it’s random, that’s super hard to believe. So I’m a little frustrated at the moment.
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Quite possibly the WORST tying I could have got from my box😒
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts

iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    These things all used to be in the daily boxes...I mean before the game started offering subscriptions. Yes I played that long ago. 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    These things all used to be in the daily boxes...
    the items in TB boxes?!
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    I’ve needed a distraction this week so I decided to grind for the TB box for the first time in over a month... I got this orange skirt. I was happy with my pick

iOS player since July 2014 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

This is the first time I’ve ever seen this dress. It can be useful, we shall see.

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
    Lolita said:
    Undoubtedly one of the best gold boxes I've ever opened
    We all need some silver hoops in our life 🤪

Okay so, I really like these shoes. I do, and I can see myself using them. But I get shoes or accessories EVERY WEEK in my TB box. I’ve never even had a hair in my palette.. ever. That might be true for dresses too. If it’s random, that’s super hard to believe. So I’m a little frustrated at the moment.
    Apparently everyone does at first! I’m starting to get less shoes and items more often now, it depends how many items you still need to get! Although last week I ended up with a bloody watch in my TB box!! Was not happy 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

My throwback box.
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me