Event stopping before even starting it?

maccaheartneymaccaheartney Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
I had an appearance at PopGlam. I accepted it last night but did not start it. Just now when I opened up my laptop and went to the appearance, I clicked on PopGlam and immediately got this message. I didn't start the appearance at all and now I lost my streak and will get a bad review. How can I reverse this?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    There is no way to go back and reverse it.  Somehow the event was a start right away thing I'm thinking.  There have been a few of those but in order to have one star, Do you always get the bonus star?  A few times I have flaked on a task, but if I didn't start it, I got zero stars not 1.
    Thing is, it's very annoying.  enough to make you mad, but unfortunately they can't reverse these things.  I know especially when you're close to one of those "complete 50, or 100 or more" with 5 stars for the acheivements, but you just have to pick yourself up and go on. 
    If you would feel better, you can certainly send in a ticket to customer care but I know of no way they can just rest to a day ago.  I'm sorry.  :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • maccaheartneymaccaheartney Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    It wasn’t even one of those “start right away”-things, it was just a regular shoot that Simon called with because I’ve finished all the released storylines :(
    And yeah, I’ve had the bonus star for at least two months now. I have no idea when it’s gonna stop, but I’m not complaining!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited January 2020
    oh, if you've reached it for 2 months, you're probably safely in the star level.  So annoying.  I try not to look at when something is happening.  If i mess up ....it's way to disappointing.  Do you know which achievement you were working on?  Sometimes they don't hurt as much as we think they will.  Try to screenshot the Annoucement about it.  Maybe you only lost 100K fans or something, and.........maybe it's an acheivement you already finished!  (That's my positive side, Nice to meet you.) 
    Even if it was an acheivement you've been coveting, from my perspective the upside is I got to meet you and actually chat for a bit.  :)  If I haven't already said it,  Welcome to the Forum.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary