đŸ—łïžSYS - 1/16/20 - Show us your Inner Pop Star!

Comments

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @kokokokonut if it was attached to pants no one would be able to put their own spin on it.  Super glad it's a top too!!
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    I love everything, especially the hair — which ofc had to be a 1st TS prizeÂ đŸ˜«
    Could someone PM me with advice on when to successfully start late?  I think I might try for just the 1st earnable in order to get the hair, but every time I've done it in the past I've ended up with TBs.  Others seem to have more luck so I'm wondering when they start without revealing it to lurking hackers lol
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    i loved that hair that was paired with the earnable dress in the reveal pic - sad its not available :(
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    The earnables are ok, they're cute. I was kind of hoping the TS clothes were separates, but I do really like the top. I'm super bummed there's not even a 1% chance I'll win that hair though without buying extra tickets bc there's been a lot of tbs in my groups every weekend, I wouldn't be surprised to be pushed out of top 5 entirely this weekend bc tbs are going to go crazy for that hair, well played Glu.
    It would have been nice if they gave us a glittery microphone or some other theme appropriate handheld earnable to help us get through the weekend. Oh well, hopefully my Jessica Rabbit mic will suffice. Looking forward to putting some creative looks together and can't wait to see all of the cool looks posted this weekend 😊 Goodluck everyone
    - Emmy
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    I seriously hate when hair is the trendsetters prize...it brings out the crazy ticket buyers...that go way to far to secure the hair. Like you got to play catch me if you can with excessive ticket buyers and hackers just to remain in the top five 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    đŸŒ»NubianQueenđŸŒ»
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Could someone PM me with advice on when to successfully start late?  I think I might try for just the 1st earnable in order to get the hair, but every time I've done it in the past I've ended up with TBs.  Others seem to have more luck so I'm wondering when they start without revealing it to lurking hackers lol
    Honestly it’s pretty random in my opinion. Sometimes I start on time, a lot of the time I start late (often on accident lol). It always varies if I get TBs or not. 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I'm so happy that the white outfit is earnable and not TS... I'm not a fan of the TS hair so I'll be doing only looks I like!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    đŸ‡«đŸ‡·Â  French gal â›” Avid sailor đŸ± Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover đŸ›ïž Museum worker 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    EARNABLE

In order - boots, dress

Love this outfit! 
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    Honestly these past few months, starting late has given me no luck. I ALWAYS start late and I used to be able to win 1st every once in a while but that hasn’t been the case in months. Idk if it’s because of hackers or the new bundle they’ve been offering but imo starting late doesn’t have the advantage it used to. Unless you just really hate the earnables, i wouldn’t skip any tickets trying to avoid ticket buyers. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
    Thanks for all the advice dolls!  I appreciate it!!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I mostly just hope to get the earnable dress. But if it's last, I'm not getting my hopes up since I have no control over what scores I'll get. 
    Platform: Android

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    If i’m making assessments according to my previous SYS’s than i prob wont get the 1st place this week either. I do like it and i would appreciate the stars since i’m so low on them but đŸ€·đŸŒâ€â™€ïž Since tb’s mostly win in my groups. I’m a bit bummed but i’ll try my best. Even my scores get lower as SYS’s pass. I still cant really get why.
    đŸŒ»IOS playerđŸŒ»
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes đŸ„°
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♄
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    I started 1.5 hours late last time and got first. The previous week I did the same and got 12th. I know there are people on here who swear starting late works for them but I usually have a TB no matter when I start.
    Same, unfortunately I don't think there is any sure fire way to avoid the TBs these days.
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Honestly these past few months, starting late has given me no luck. I ALWAYS start late and I used to be able to win 1st every once in a while but that hasn’t been the case in months. Idk if it’s because of hackers or the new bundle they’ve been offering but imo starting late doesn’t have the advantage it used to. Unless you just really hate the earnables, i wouldn’t skip any tickets trying to avoid ticket buyers. 
    I think the bundle has a lot to do with it. It's a perfect package to work as a booster and I don't think a lot of people know that your tickets roll over. Anymore I usually have a doll who reaches 120+ points within the first few hours of the event, when you're only supposed to have 2 submissions available. Obviously using tickets, and I suspect a good number of that is because of a bundle purchase.
  • blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Im still confused why we dont get the full outfit they showed. Will we ever get the pants brit has? How am i suppose to yell its britney b*tch lol. I have a soft spot for her though i probably wont get top 5 without a miracle. 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I think the bundle has a lot to do with it. It's a perfect package to work as a booster and I don't think a lot of people know that your tickets roll over. Anymore I usually have a doll who reaches 120+ points within the first few hours of the event, when you're only supposed to have 2 submissions available. Obviously using tickets, and I suspect a good number of that is because of a bundle purchase.
    I have bought the bundle in the past and didnt realize you could save them up - i just assumed you had to use them in the first round or you wouldn't get your next ticket- I have very low averages on my outfits so it does help me stay in top five to get the prize if I like it - I usually just like the Earnables most of the time and sometimes struggle to get to the 575 points so I always used them to ensure extra points for that 

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    @Chooky1116 welcome to the forum!! đŸŒ»đŸŒ»
    Thank you so much 😊 ❀
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Im still confused why we dont get the full outfit they showed. Will we ever get the pants brit has? How am i suppose to yell its britney b*tch lol. I have a soft spot for her though i probably wont get top 5 without a miracle. 
    The pants in kalinda’s spoiler picture? They’re for sale in the closet. They’re dyed purple. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited January 2020
    The skirt in the ad looks like this one, the pants in the spoiler is this one I think?

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone. 
    yezx said:
    The skirt in the spoiler looks similar to this one
    I thought this too, and with the tights that were a fashion goals (?) that have the suspenders 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited January 2020
    @mikaylachimo yup, I was thinking the same thing! But I dont own that FG (yet lol)
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone. 
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Third week in a row where the hair is #1 spot. Like maybe switch it up a bit from time to time? This is getting really really really frustrating. If you get a piece of clothing, you don’t get the hair. Sometimes it’s just a handheld. Other times you have one piece of an outfit without something good to pair it with. I still have long lost pants in my wardrobe and then ofc there’s the business themed sys fiasco. Sometimes I wish the items would be completely unrelated since I end up having to mix and match most of the times anyway, at least I would feel better about it đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™€ïž Sorry for the rant. 
    @yezx honestly I can’t remember what came with it so I know I bought it only for those tights 😂 10/10 recommend!!

And yeah those were the pants I was thinking too! I just spent my closet searching (the ankles being the only distinguishable part of the pants but not being in the icon made it too hard lol) so I could add one to my post but you beat me to it 😅