Can't buy K-stars

victor122victor122 Registered Users 12 Posts
Hi. I've recently tried to make a purchase of K-stars on Kim Kardashian Hollywood. The payment part of the process was complete but then I got this message:

"Sorry"
We were unable to complete your purchase.
Please check your settings and network connection and try again."

What settings? can anyone help please?

I've never had this problem before when buying k-stars. Is there anyway to complete the purchase? I've checked my credit card billings and I was billed for the purchase. If the purchase can't be completed, will they give me my money back?

The only reason I can think of for this problem is that I've tranfered my saved game from my old galaxy s3 to my ne galaxy s4. Could that be the reason?

Thanks in advance for replyers :)

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes, if you can provide a record of the transaction to Customer Care, they will certainly deliver the purchase you made, or refund your purchase if they can't deliver. But it's always been delivered when I had a problem. Please submit a ticket to customer care, if you need help we can talk you through it. I'm sorry this happened.

When did you transfer over? THe game no longer allows for transfer of games, so that might be part of the problem. Submit the ticket through InGame Messaging, and I'll look around to see if there is another way to submit the Billing issue.

Also, what platform and device are you playing on?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • victor122victor122 Registered Users 12 Posts
    I've sent them a ticket a few days ago... still no reply. I've provided everything they asked for... recipt numbers included.
    I play on android. I've transferred the save on last Sunday. Did that by using a cloud service(Helium). The save transferred ok. The only problem is the K stars purchase problem.
    It's possible that any saved transferred action might tick something off. Customer care is the only way to handle this. I'm confused, you said "Still no reply. I've provided everything they asked for" so, you did get a reply from your ticket, they asked for details, you provided, and you are now waiting to hear back a second time?" You're obviously in the system, you just have to have a little patience and wait for their resolution. I'm sorry you're going through this. But if the ticket went in a few days ago, you've already heard back and now you're waiting for them, there is nothing to be done except to wait for them to correct this. You'll probably get a response sometime next week telling you they're sending over the stars, and then you will have them delivered in game. I'm sorry you're going through this, but you've done everything right, now you just wait for their final action.

The forum is primarily for moral support, suggestions and tips. Actual game changing action is handled by Customer Care. and for them to reply and request info, rest assured you're in line and your issue will be handled shortly. I can remember a year ago when some people had a wait of a month or so for resolution, simply because of the back log. It's much better now, but you do have to wait for them to return to your ticket.

I'm sorry Victor. Let's think good thoughts, and hope it's resolved very quickly. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AlhannaAlhanna Registered Users 1 Posts
    I had the same thing happen with no response. I get the in game message. Your items were purchased and will be restored. But it's been 24 hours. No stars. Filed a complaint with ITunes trying to get my $$ back. Have never had this issue before. But very unhappy with the lack of response from admin.
    iTunes is very good about that. I took a special offer that popped up. Stars and 100 Energy, so I took it, but didn't get the stars. itunes gave me the money back right away. And then Glu responded. So, it happened again and this time I waited and Glu took care of it. They are very very good to the last cent about those kinds of things. All you do is give them the transaction or receipt number (forgot which) and Customer Care fixes it. Either way...plus if it's a special deal, it's better to get the value of what you bought rather than what you paid. I think it was a mothers day sale, Stars were on sale so, I didn't want itunes to give me the money, I waited and Glu gave me the more stars I had purchased. So either way.

Welcome to the Forum, nice to meet you. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • dotti7820dotti7820 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I have had the same problem except no money come out of my account. Very frustrating because I just want to buy stars but the app doesn’t want my money. 
    ok, it Probably has something to do with your settings. I’ll go see if I can get help for you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Also, what platform do you play?  Androi, IOS (Apple) Facebook ?  Are you updated to the latest version?  I’ve asked for help but this info might be helpful in the meantime.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I am using iOS but I am signed into my account through Facebook. 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @dotti7820 Sorry you're having trouble! Please provide your platform, country you live in and current version of your KKH app
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    I am using version 10.7.0
    edited January 2020
    @KalindaKing I use the app on my iPhone. 
    Live in New Zealand 
    sign in through Facebook 
    version is in the previous comment 
    edited January 2020
    Do you need my id number? @KalindaKing
    @dotti7820 Check your iOS device settings and make sure in app purchases are turned on
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @KalindaKing just checked they are on. Not really sure what else it could be... 
    @dotti7820 Have you tried switching between data and WiFi on your phone to see if that affects whether you can make the purchase?
    #VIPKalinda