🗳️SYS - 1/16/20 - Show us your Inner Pop Star!

Comments

• MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Yes! 
    I’ve so been waiting for a pop star! That’s why I wanted the hair last weekend and bought those like bikini bottoms! All the best pop stars wear unitards, lol!
    i donno if some of my other clothes/ hair are up to par, but it’ll still be fun!

and guys, don’t ruin it by bringing ball gowns into another unrelated event. 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Cherrey said:

I love this look! Where’s the hairstyle from? 👀
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

I'm always afraid to send this coverall. What do you think? would you vote for this look?
    * ignore the ring and the nail color hahaha
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• SethyxSethyx Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Nath_2019 said:

I'm always afraid to send this coverall. What do you think? would you vote for this look?
    * ignore the ring and the nail color hahaha
    Absolutely! While it may not scream "generic popstar", it's super retro and something Dua Lipa would pull off with her new era. (though, I'd go with a shorter hair with bangs or high ponytail, to deliver the whole vibe!).
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I love that hair and it's such a bummer knowing its unavailable, like everyone knows not to get their hopes up for 1st place and sometimes top 5 even now but it still stings when you love it. And it's not like you can avoid seeing it, even if you didn't see the spoilers here or on FB or insta, the game forces you to look at your TS group when you start. I don't want to see my doll in that hair that I know I can't afford. It's a kick in the vagina (is that word allowed?Let's find out😂). Hopefully top 5 will be achievable cus the top is reminding me of the opal dye, it's so beautiful.

Remember that SYS over thanksgiving it was red carpet and the Mandy Moore outfit was earnable and nearly everyone was so happy and hardly anyone was pre-dissapointed. That was nice. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    IzzaBee said:

I need those bottoms  where are they from!?! This look is amazing ❤️
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    kiki_k said:
    Please please @KalindaKing and @eggsandbananas can Glu make it that shorts can be worn with over-the-knee boots 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
    I put this same thing on suggestion page today! 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    does this look Billie eilish-ish? 🤔
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    @IzzaBee, where did you get those eyes from? They’re gorgeous 🤩!!!
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    IzzaBee said:

I need those bottoms  where are they from!?! This look is amazing ❤️
    They’re shorts that I got from a TB box. I’m sure you’ll see them a lot this weekend. They’re probably 12 diamonds. Unfortunately you can’t wear thigh high boots or leggings with them. 
    I play on iOS 
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    @IzzaBee, where did you get those eyes from? They’re gorgeous 🤩!!!
    Thanks! It’s the KKW contour. 
    I play on iOS 
  • MyloMylo Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I will definitely not do well with this theme. hoping for the best though!!
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Omg the TS hair is Kacey Musgraves realness and I must have it but probably won’t get it 🤑
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I am recreating some of the iconic Britney MVs looks. 
    IOS Player 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I actually think most outfits will be suitable for this event but if you have the handheld mic, standing mic or music aura you will score higher. I’m going for loud and flashy colors with big hair! 
    Also I decided to take a spin at the Curtain Call Kollection...

I got the bundle with the musical aura, yay!
    Now I’m totally ready!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Loving all the ideas in this thread, here are some of my ideas. I’m honestly more rock-star than pop-star so I’d like to throw some darker looks into the ring BUT I don’t think they’ll be too popular. Still, I had fun coming up with different looks and using different make up and hair colours than I usually would. I think this is a good theme for using those bright and bold Blown Away hair colours! I’m gonna give it a shot anyway! Good luck dolls 💕

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    My only hope this hair not gonna be on vip last or TS first next time 🙈 lol 
    and for now I think I can forget to be in 5th place like always 😄
    iOS player