⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 1/17/20 - It's A 5⭐Professional Event!

Comments

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    FilipaKKH said:
    EARNABLE

The ice cream purse will come in handy for summer, I think it's pretty damn cute. Thank you for making it an earnable. ☺️
    Friendly reminder that cute, quality items should always be earnable😊
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    EARNABLE

So pretty!
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Had to check that the earnables were earnables about fifty times as normally those cute items would be gift box for sure!! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    The earnables are gorgeous!! 😍😍 I’m going to grind hard to get them so I can use them in the SYS

the gb items are ok, I really only like the earrings and handheld but I’m not going to chase them. I’m saving my k-stars for the vip event 

Kollection is nice but not one of my favorites 
  • KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    omg I love the new drink 
    I play on android 
    GIFT BOXES

Love these items especially the earrings and drink 😍
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Oh mmmmmyyyyy Lana Del Rey Summertime Sadness Born to Die Hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have HAIR!!! And it is earnable!!!! Loveeeeee !!!
    You read my mind with this one, I immediately got huge Lana vibes and I’m sooooooo excited 😭❤️ 
    The clutch is adorable and dress is stunning. I also love the giftbox earrings and drink, I need that drink in my life I’m completely obsessed. I’m completely obsessed with this whole event actually!!

The lip color looks a little odd but I can’t wait to see it on the glitter lips, they make every color look different and I feel like this could be really cute! Or terrible lol. 

Kollection is all nice, if I have stars left after chasing the drink I’ll probably throw it some spins
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Oh mmmmmyyyyy Lana Del Rey Summertime Sadness Born to Die Hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have HAIR!!! And it is earnable!!!! Loveeeeee !!!
    You read my mind with this one, I immediately got huge Lana vibes and I’m sooooooo excited 😭❤️ 
    The clutch is adorable and dress is stunning. I also love the giftbox earrings and drink, I need that drink in my life I’m completely obsessed. I’m completely obsessed with this whole event actually!!

The lip color looks a little odd but I can’t wait to see it on the glitter lips, they make every color look different and I feel like this could be really cute! Or terrible lol. 

Kollection is all nice, if I have stars left after chasing the drink I’ll probably throw it some spins
    glitter lips exist?!
    @oopsididitagain yes! They’re from an old SYS but I bought them in a throwback sale and wear them 90% of the time. But they have glitter specks in them that make colors look really different. Here’s some examples of how a few colors look!

Like that first shade I use as a cute nude shade in glitter lips but in other lips it almost looks like a sickly yellow with my dolls skin tone 😅 and red makes it look like not a true red which is why I usually switch lips for a red lip, and black you can really just see how colorful the glitter really is, it’s like pink and purple and white I think (sorry for low quality lol)
    @mikaylachimo oh my gosh those are gorgeous!!! I hope they're back for the next TB sale - they make that nude color look amazing (and the rest too, but that's definitely my fav)
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    @oopsididitagain yes! They’re from an  old SYS but I bought them in a throwback sale and wear them 90% of the time. But they have glitter specks in them that make colors look really different. Here’s some examples of how a few colors look!

Like that first shade I use as a cute nude shade in glitter lips but in other lips it almost looks like a sickly yellow with my dolls skin tone 😅 and red makes it look like not a true red which is why I usually switch lips for a red lip, and black you can really just see how colorful the glitter really is, it’s like pink and purple and white I think (sorry for low quality lol)
    I got them too 😍😍😍😍 since i got them i’ve never changed them 🥰🥰🥰 so in love with them 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I hope I get the gb earrings or drink. I'd actually have use for them and I need event points to get to the earnable hair faster.
    Platform: Android

• blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Hate the nikita dragun outfit. I hope i dont get that tacky thing. Love the collection short hair 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I would love that hair from the gb inspo!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv its the one from the update banner I think
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    Question: are there double k-stars on offers every VIP or is that random?
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    omg the heart hoops! don’t know if they were inspired by my suggestion but I really hope I get them!!

@oopsididitagain yes! They’re from an old SYS but I bought them in a throwback sale and wear them 90% of the time. But they have glitter specks in them that make colors look really different. Here’s some examples of how a few colors look!

I wish the glitter lips were available again! 
    @oopsididitagain @julia19 I hope they do for you guys! I got them for the kimiversary sale, but I don’t think they were in the Black Friday sale. Maybe next kimiversary again! 

@beba13 I feel the same. I love them both straight faced and smiling, which I can’t say about a lot of lips 😂
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I love the earnable clutch and hair! Even more so than the TS hair this weekend, so I'm happy I'll get this hair! The GB drink and earrings are so cute omg 😍 I'd be so happy to win either, but I already know I'm going to win energy or or a swimsuit 😭
    - Emmy
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    I really love everything!! 💞 They’re sooooo cute 😻 I hope I finally get gb item in my free box instead of energry or daily box items 🙏🏽😫
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    These shoes look familiar? Do we already have those?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    This Kollection showed up in my game again so I took another spin and I got this hairstyle! 😍

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    the earnables are all so darn cuteeeeee i think ill actually try hard for this event 😁✊ the gb items are okay i only really like the ice cream clutch and the heart earrings so i hope i can get one of those!! but really anything thats not daily box items would be swell
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • YassminxkkwYassminxkkw Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I'm soo in love with the earnables ESPECIALLY the hair omgg😍😍
  • YassminxkkwYassminxkkw Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    When will the event start??
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Yassminxkkw said:
    When will the event start??
    Its live from now
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends