šŸ—³ļøSYS - 1/16/20 - Show us your Inner Pop Star!

Comments

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Does this seem right to you? I donā€™t have words.Ā 

I love the blue. The pink look would be better with a paler pink hair imo. I feel you though, my first look really tanked and it was colourful too. My group so far, all the top picks seem to be black šŸ˜©
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    First two looks. I figured voters were looking for flashier pop star looks so thatā€™s the direction that I took.

• suziq24suziq24 Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    naomi_nai said:
    i still can't see trendsetters in my game.. is just me?!
    I canā€™t see it either šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Does this seem right to you? I donā€™t have words.Ā 

I love the blue. The pink look would be better with a paler pink hair imo. I feel you though, my first look really tanked and it was colourful too. My group so far, all the top picks seem to be black šŸ˜©

is that serious or a bug?
    Iā€™m not gonna enjoy this like I thoughtĀ 

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

I donā€™t have the energy this week...looks did not do so good...guess they are look for a certain type of pop star
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    šŸŒ»NubianQueenšŸŒ»
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I just saw the ski resort green onesie as the popular pick so I'm lost.Ā 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores WyattĀ 
  • blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    JaelynJax said:

I donā€™t have the energy this week...looks did not do so good...guess they are look for a certain type of pop star
    That happens alot to me too. Currently at 67 points. One good look one bad one.
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Lol Iā€™m not submitting looks yet because Iā€™ve been voting for a while & let me tell yā€™all the popular picks are all over the place
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I wonder if the background is confusing? I mean thereā€™s usually a few off theme submissions in the voting booth but I feel like majority of the ones Iā€™ve seen donā€™t really fit the theme? Idk Iā€™m just very confused as why glu chose this background for POP STAR. Ā 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
    @beachespeaches I know right? Like apparently weā€™re trying to light this theme park up like itā€™s Madison Square Garden but we donā€™t know why. Itā€™s confusingĀ 
    @dotti_h That sounds like home to me
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    dotti_h said:
    Make the next SYS theme CircusšŸ¤”šŸ¤” so that we can dress as the clowns we truly are for believing we ever had a chance for first place against all the ticket buyers

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasmĀ āœŒšŸ¼
    iOS / add me on facebookĀ 
  • EmmaNatureEmmaNature Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Babies! I just dressed up as Lady Gaga from the met Gala!!! Hope this inspire others to do the same letā€™s see if people like it and I get votes! Let me know what you think!Ā 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    My Gaga look finally got me over 40! This one has been tough but Iā€™m happy I finally got some votesĀ 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

I want the earnable outfit! HeLp!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

weird not to use handhelds
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    @KalindaKing HALP

1. I did not consent to this microphone shish kabob-ingĀ 
    2. I (sadly) donā€™t even own the microphone
    3. I keep being told that I canā€™t submit any outfits (even when I take everything off and start from nothing, even the nose piercing) due to locked items
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasmĀ āœŒšŸ¼
    iOS / add me on facebookĀ 
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts

Note to self: less moody rock star vibes and more shimmery pop princess vibes. Thank goodness weā€™ve scored a few glittery, shiny, sparkly pieces lately!Ā 
    Letā€™s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS šŸ¤
  • pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    dotti_h said:
    Make the next SYS theme CircusšŸ¤”šŸ¤” so that we can dress as the clowns we truly are for believing we ever had a chance for first place against all the ticket buyers
    Actually a Circus theme sounds kinda fun tho
  • pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

Started a few hours late, and Iā€™m in second place with 86 points. First place has 502. šŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒ
  • carzhacarzha Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    worst scores Iā€™ve received in a while šŸ˜¬
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    What is this? What on earth is look 0? Why my look 2 is still ā€œgetting votesā€ when in fact iā€™ve submitted it more then 7 hours ago? How can it say 4th look when iā€™ve just submitted my third look? Why does it showes 0, then 3, then 2? Where is my first look?
    @KalindaKing im curious, what is the explanation for this glitch and when can it be fixed.Ā 

• LulaMaeLulaMae Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Ugh
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    As excited as I was for this one . The glitches, the awful looks in the voting booth, the terrible scores for ontrend looks has me like I donā€™t even care... but I want the earn-able dress! I was trying not to buy tickets but with my scores Iā€™m probably going to have to just to get the 575 - Iā€™m glad I donā€™t like the TS stuff so Iā€™m not worrying about placingĀ 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    carzha said:
    worst scores Iā€™ve received in a while šŸ˜¬i am loving the 2ne one so much, it really deserved betterĀ 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores WyattĀ 
  • blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    From the scores on here more sparkle and color are doing well. Im exchange some dye and try again.