🗳️SYS - 1/16/20 - Show us your Inner Pop Star!

Comments

• mz_understood2011mz_understood2011 Registered Users 32 Posts
    It's been almost 9 hours since the sys event started and I still don't have trendsetters. It usually pops up after I submit my first look, but I've submitted my third look and still nothing.
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    It's been almost 9 hours since the sys event started and I still don't have trendsetters. It usually pops up after I submit my first look, but I've submitted my third look and still nothing.
    It took mine around three so that is crazy! I submitted to support and they said your ts board has to have twenty five people before it loads scores - I got 25 people it was still at all zeros even though I had 48 points - there is some major glitches going on right now for sure 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Current mood. 🤪🤪

Reporting from the ticket booth: the angel wings are winning popular votes(: do we think off-themed TBs are recognizing other off-theme TBs & rising up against us???
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    I actually think most outfits will be suitable for this event but if you have the handheld mic, standing mic or music aura you will score higher. I’m going for loud and flashy colors with big hair! 
    Also I decided to take a spin at the Curtain Call Kollection...

I got the bundle with the musical aura, yay!
    Now I’m totally ready!!

This is awesome, glad you earned them all! I have never even seen that Kollection, Glu doesn’t want me to be great. Lol. 
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

So the one week when I really want the earnables (not too fussed about ts) I start by failing miserably on my first 4 looks 😩 the popular looks in voting all seem to be black outfits, so after my first 2 looks being colourful/nude I thought I'd go back to black...idk it's like Glu knows what you want and pushes you to pay for it 😑✋🏽
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Mine TS is already at 396 and got those boots. I knew since spoilers that this hair would go for real money.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I know we hate gowns when they are out of theme. I still caved for the first look while I mulled over what I would do so I wouldn’t lose a ticket. Decided the 1st look would be at an award show, 2nd look Aaliyah in “Try Again” video, and 3rd look loosely inspired by Nicki Minaj. My scores are 37 to low 40’s as per usual. 

Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Ah three ticketbuyers already... its just...

Ah I spoke too soon... four ticketbuyers emerged... so now I’m just one Glubot away from being kicked out of the top 5...

Glu this one is for you:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    I dont know why people are using the aaliyah look. I only posted it cause i thought it was fun. I know it wont score well. Shes not really considered a popstar. And pants dont really score well.
    seen someone with headphones like this while voting but  its not for purchase for diamonds. Was this a sys item ill never get to buy? Where is it from?
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited January 2020
    seen someone with headphones like this while voting but  its not for purchase for diamonds. Was this a sys item ill never get to buy? Where is it from?

it is from a SYS back when they were a weekend event

From the lovely LindaVB's encyclopedia thread

April 13, 2018,  after the Tokyo update.

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @blackgirlmagic they were the item to style in an old format sys

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AllyKKHAllyKKH Registered Users, Member 59 Posts

My first two looks, not bad but not too good either.
    edited January 2020
    Thanks amanda and kayla. I missed out. Hope they make a similar pair.
    second time i seen this doll and if shes on this forum i just wanna say i love this whole look. 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Amazing scores @AmandaMKkh! Love these looks on your doll!
    Here are my looks 1-4:

Look 1 did not go well with the voters...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Like many other players I’m here to vent my frustrations (again!) 
    a) top doll in my group is a ticket buyer, as per every week. 
    b) a lot of the clothes I try to put on glitch, they either miss the bottom, the sleeves, or other parts, so that I can’t use them. 
    c) voting has become such a tedious and annoying chore, the vast majority of looks do not respect the theme. I definitely spend less time voting compared to last year because I get bored quickly, and I am convinced that other players feel the same. 
    d) I too think that the background is not exciting and doesn’t enhance our looks. 

Of course playing the game is my choice, no one is forcing me to play since 2014, I should probably just take a break and make better use of my time instead of re-living the same frustrating experiences week, after week, after week... 
    Here are my first two submissions, scores are ok but my doll is sad in the first look because she was expecting more votes, and because I forgot to give her the microphone 🎙

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    OMG the Curtain call Kollection came back! My Kollections change just after the weekend event start every Friday, so I have no way of planning anything...

I got stars - energy - and the mic!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited January 2020

GOOD GOD
    Three days of this, I don't know if I'll make it

The voters @ me right now: 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Guys,how do you earn so much k-stars? I’m always bellow 100. Is there a way to earn them a bit faster? That is the reason i flop a lot of vip events 😭😭😭😭 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 1 to 4. I'm confused by what the voters want, but we'll see.

Also, one of the dolls in my TS board doesn't have a name, has anyone already seen something like this?

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • nylonlaundrynylonlaundry Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    I thought I wouldn't have to sell out on this theme, but nope! Anyway, it's not looking good for me, hopefully my fourth look do better. The top three people in my lot are in gowns!
    iOS・i look completely different in sys
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Looks 1-4 - I refuse to cave into gowns. I'm 2nd in my group and, for the time being, there aren't any TBs

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts

I don't even own this mic. Glu just gift it to us already, it clearly wants to come. 😂😂😂
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts

My looks 1-4 
    After a long time I’m getting pretty good voters 😄
    iOS player 

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    The top person in my trendsetters finished the event overnight and now have 665 points 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add