⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 1/17/20 - It's A 5⭐Professional Event!

Comments

• kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Got the dress in my free box! Been super lucky with my free boxes over the last few weeks! Hopefully this dress scores well during this week’s SYS!

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    I only had 40 K-stars to begin with - got dye in my free box, spent all my K-Stars for a second spin and got...... energy. 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Dress in my free box! It’s cute! Really tempted to chase the drink/lips but I believe next weekend is VIP so I’ll have to control myself.  Also started off the event with 123 energy or so from a kollection spin yesterday(🙃) & voting in the booth so I’m almost to the earnable dress lol
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

Another week of not getting a GB item....
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    edited January 2020

I forgot to screenshot my picks but I got the lip colour on my first go then opened another box and got champagne dye 🙃 I don’t know why I bother when I have the worst luck with GBs

I also hate the lip colour on my doll so that’s fun

Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts

OK BYE.
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Free box 🤩
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    These posts are killing me 😂 I’m in the minority that like the lips, but I also have a light skinned doll (& enjoy pastel lip colors). The color was definitely not designed with all dolls in mind & if people are asking for more inclusive colors Glu needs to listen🤷🏼‍♀️
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Omg @SisSnappedLikeThanosleonardo di caprio as jack dawson from the critically acclamed 1999 titanic film” I. Cant. Titanic is my favorite film tho 😂 now I will neverrrr be able to see it again without thinking about this 😂
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
     "leonardo di caprio as jack dawson from the critically acclamed 1999 titanic film"
    You killed me, best description ever 😂
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts

Got energy in my free box. Not going to chase anything because I have horrible luck
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    lovely 🙄

iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    Honestly, the fact that I decided to chase earrings of all things 🥴 but I don’t rmr the last time I liked any accessory that much, so I just needed them. Also thanks to that I’m done with the event already! I honestly love everything we got this week, except for that sickly lip color.

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    as soon as I saw this kollection I knew I wanted that hair so badly, so I gave it a try and I got 10 fricking dyes and then the bundle!!!! Im so excited cause I love the hair so bad
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I had only 2 items in my free box but I got the dress! 

• FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos your jokes make my stomach hurt from laughing all the time, I sound like a cackling chicken, lmao. It's a great thing the disagree button disappeared, I missed your posts 😂
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Didn’t even have the earrings in my palette, which is what I wanted the most 🙄 Got these shoes that will collect dust. Might chase for the drink 

• blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    It looks nice on me and im darker then most of you. I would love it with a dark purple lipliner.
  • lis22lis22 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Got the lip colour in my free box 🥴

And as usual, it looks weird on my doll.
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

I wish I got the cute little dress but I still can't believe how lucky my first spin was for 30 k stars 😦
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    got the lip color in my free box. grateful for the extra points it’ll give me but i don’t think i’ll ever use this color.

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Got the heart earrings from the free box so I'm using them for the SYS and using the early extra event points to try to get the earnable hair early enough to also get to use it in this SYS.
    Platform: Android