⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 1/17/20 - It's A 5⭐Professional Event!

Comments

• stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts

*sighs deeply*
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Will I regret it if I don’t go for the earrings!? I spent a crazy amt of stars, got the dress, the cocktail, a bunch of event points and energy. Plus I spent even more stars and got this. I feel so guilty. (I’m a guilty spender)

• YassminxkkwYassminxkkw Registered Users, Member 120 Posts

So in love with the earnable dress, the details😍😍
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    I picked the energy in my free box. I wanted the drink and earrings so I decided to open 2 more. Got the drink, then the dress. Not sure if I will go for the earrings or not but they are cute. 

iOS player since July 2014 
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    Only 2 event items in my palette, as opposed to 4 daily GB items. In my daily GBs, always 0 daily GB items.
    Please put these back where they belong.

(And I picked event points, yay.)
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’m having very good luck with this weekend’s boxes! Luka got this skinny black scarf in his palette — it’s one of the only items I wanted from this week’s selection! Very glam rock 💕

• SilverbellaSilverbella Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    Hi everyone!  I haven't done many weekend events, could anyone please tell me which is the best/most efficient gig to do?

Is this new?? Maybe I've never noticed it before but I'm sure I'd have noticed my doll naked in the spa with her hubby 😂
    Where is that?!
    edited January 2020
    I wish I could use these for pop stars, I love using my new things!

• HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

Is this new?? Maybe I've never noticed it before but I'm sure I'd have noticed my doll naked in the spa with her hubby 😂
    Where is that?!
    It's the spa in the Bel Air home! :)
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    hey dolls, I know this has nothing to do with this thread but I don't know where to post it. 

This is an old kollection, my question is, can I get the bundle without finishing the kollection? (like with the new kollections, that you can get the bundle at any time) or I need to finish it to get the bundle? 
    Thank you so much, @Poopnuggets69!  I'm confused about inviting 4 people.  I've only ever invited one friend at a time from my contacts, can you invite more than that to do the reality show?  
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Thank you so much, @Poopnuggets69!  I'm confused about inviting 4 people.  I've only ever invited one friend at a time from my contacts, can you invite more than that to do the reality show?  
    Yes, you can invite random NPCs that you connect with including Konnections feature. There are 4 rooms in Bel Air house you can invite people; entrance hall, living room, dining room and pool.

My tip is to always invite NPCs rather than your in game friends - you get more viewers for using NPCs for some reason
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    @Ryley1e It should be random for every kollection, doesn't matter if it's old or new. Depends on your luck, it might be the first thing you get, second, ... or the last.  Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. 
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    I’m in love with this hair

• stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Livid. 
    With the hair... she looks like a country star, lol! Luv it!
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    ciarax said:
    I’m in love with this hair

Giiiiiirl, those boots 😍😍😍 where are they from? 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    Why is it that daily boxes look like this, but NOT picking a daily giftbox item in a weekend box is considered lucky? I mean c'mon, it would be nice to put the daily items back where they belong...
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    Hi dolls, I am back on the forum for just one post. I was informed by someone that @DoloresWyatt had shaded me in a post from the all red sys thread. She had said...

Which is twisting words that came from me and being so incredibly ignorant about me leaving the forum with these emojis “🙄😂”. You are so incredibly rude to have brought me back into this and sh#t like this is why I left in the first place. I did not say “the forum doesn’t care” I said “the forum is over it”, which is two totally different things and This whole thing was over. @DoloresWyatt you are a mean girl. 

Bye Dolls.
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Did they really take away the dislike button....
    Ahh I had no idea you could invite people to different rooms!  And I’ll definitely try inviting npc’s next time.  Thank you @EllaCharlotte <3
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    That’s why her hair is so big..... it’s full of secrets.

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters