Completed all the tasks available ??

mariajoaomegremariajoaomegre Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
It’s been about 2 weeks and nor Simon or Maria called me to do any new tasks. Only time Simon calls me is every hour is do those random works just because I don’t have anything else to do and for those PATW Events. Maria only calls me for the luxe goals.
Is it possible that I completed all the tasks at level 37?? DID I BEAT THE GAME ???

Comments

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    It's either that you completed all the tasks available or that you need to level up for the new ones to appear 
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    it sounds like you it sounds like there is an open goal somewhere waiting for you.  Are there any goals or tasks on the left side of yo r screen? Or on the bottom right goal tab?   My advice would be to start a search. Go to each and every open door at each street and airport location.  Is your camera crew parked outside. Your BeAir mansion?  If not, then I would check out Dublin, I think Miami and London.  If you are not getting storyline and you are levelm37, I think you’re blocked. It’s tedious, but do a date o r a party, to make room for energy, and then just start. Collect energy as you go along, so it’s not wasted effort.  Your goal, to find a gig just waiting for you to start. Good l UCD.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary