🗳️SYS - 1/16/20 - Show us your Inner Pop Star!

Comments

• Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @Hope_x sorry for replying so late! But @mikaylachimo and @stacy9491 are right, the eye makeup is from last month’s vip event and eye color from vip event from late 2018:

So basically they’ll be only available again if Glu adds them to some throwback sale or something.
    Thank you so much to everyone who commented! I didn’t realise how beautiful the eyeshadow was at the time as I don’t remember chasing it! I’d love a mini makeup/throwback sale! It would be great if this feature was available in SYS too!
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Love this dress and boots 💕

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I’ve been busy this weekend so I’m gonna miss out on my last ticket by 6 minutes 😩 do I buy a ticket so I can enter my 14th look and get the earnable outfit?? I really want it but also don’t wanna have to buy a ticket
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH I smell a hacker
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I’ve been first for most of this SYS (one TB would pass me and then forget to submit tickets whole
    day, each day). But now, a wild TB emerged, she wasn’t even in the top 10 before! I still have one more ticket to submit, I’ll see what’s her plan and decide if I want to go for that hair 💁🏼‍♀️
    ~ iOS player ~
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    This doll’s look was amazing to me. Also I wanted to ask @KalindaKing about the jumpsuit (with the color ponytail) you were wearing in the game before you changed into the new pink dress. I should have taken a screenshot. That look was giving me life!

Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    HannahKKH said:
    I’ve been busy this weekend so I’m gonna miss out on my last ticket by 6 minutes 😩 do I buy a ticket so I can enter my 14th look and get the earnable outfit?? I really want it but also don’t wanna have to buy a ticket
    @HannahKKH I would buy a ticket. Its not like you are buying it to get ahead or something. I also bought tickets today but in total I will only have 14 looks. I missed alot of tickets🙈 . 
  • blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Are hackers able to get hair colors that arent in the game? Cause i seen someone in my trendsetters with a color ive never seen anyone have. I think it was a glitch cause now she has same outfit different hair. 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    @Scarletkkh I think I’m going to! I’ll probably submit it nearer the end of the event so I don’t spook the major ticket buyers 😂 my last look flopped so I’m hoping I’ll get enough points to get the last earnable. I’m also currently 1 point behind the person in 1st so if I manage to get the hair then that’ll be a bonus! Not too bothered if I don’t however
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    why I can’t vote anymore 😑
    iOS player 

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Worst, best, and favorite - currently in fourth behind some crazy ticket buyers fighting it out for the hair and the girl in fifth hasn’t submitted last two tickets. My last look got 37 so I’m probably going to end at fifth and that’s cool 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited January 2020
    @blackgirlmagic pretty sure they can have unreleased stuff, yes. I saw one with ne eggnog weeks before it was released for us. Based on hackers I saw while voting I think I even know of a  hairstyle that is going to be released on the pop up shop in the future lol
  • SethyxSethyx Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Last two weekends, I was on the edge about the voting system which didn't make sense to me, and people with random outfits scoring higher than the ones that fit the theme. 

This time, I didn't care. The theme was amazing, I literally styled my looks as if it wasn't even a competition, picturing my doll as a pop star with the best delivery of the theme I was inspired to do, and I'm currently holding a 3rd spot (my highest to date), behind a bot (it's confirmed by now, he was 700 points from 10th look with a starter outfit, and still in the same top spot.. be wary of it) and a TB who I actually adore and want to find irl, because he was pulling off Brendon Urie's iconicness all along. 😍

Yeah, it's not worth the stress, especially after basically confirming that bots will infiltrate your TS from time to time. I'll continue to just have fun with it and enjoy the rewards I manage to get. Much healthier for my game on the long run.
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos her look and score are always the same 🤷‍♀️
    @jhabs I didn't realize it too at first 😂
    @oopsididitagain yeah me too 😅

If @KalindaKing and @eggsandbananas want to investigate in this thing I can send my ID so they can check. Just let me know 
    Android
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Android
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    13-14 looks
    i already know I won’t end 1st🙄

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Since I didn't care about the TS items that much I don't care that I won't finish in the top 5. I just care that I actually made it to the last earnable.
    Platform: Android

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Aww thanks @Rikk! Love that there's other Selena fans here 🤗
    - Emmy
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Anybody else's TS higher than this? We still have 2 hrs to go.. 

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @promquin98 mine are fighting it out now but not nearly that high! Wow! I have one girl with about 1150 and the two others in high 900 right now I’m low 700 with two right behind me that haven’t submitted in a while 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    SYS looks:

shoutout to @Rikk for the inspo for the gold look! ✨
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    @lafeedragee Yes that’s her
    A bit late but we are in the same group. I loved all your looks, you totally deserved to come first :/ my doll’s name is madeline btw
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    @VampireBarbie i love all your looks! 😍😍
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Kkh_Anastasia thank you my love!! 💞
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    edited January 2020
    well.. thats that. no way im getting 100+ votes in the next hour and i actually wanted the first place prize for the first time!  unfortunate how sys has become pay to win, its so disheartening to go up against ppl who are willing to spend money, like i know tickets are cheap but we got bills out here 😂

• SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @lafeedragee Your doll is such a cutie girl!💘💘Love seeing everyone’s looks in the group, But it’s even more interesting when ur paired with a forum doll🤩💞. As always Tb will always be here to take away spots, but I’ll move on so it’s okay.
    IOS doll 💞

• lis22lis22 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    They keep fighting and fighting for that hairstyle! 🤣