⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 1/17/20 - It's A 5⭐Professional Event!

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Here’s what I got in my boxes this weekend!

I got this kind of bohemian shirt, skinny scarf, and black pants. (Usually I’m like, “oh great, another pair of black pants,” but I actually really like the skinny cut and will probably use these a lot!)

I also got these gray pants and this really ugly hairstyle that I will not wear 😂 But overall, not a bad weekend haul!

• KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    Guys is there a way to get a small number of event points easily? 🙈 It really sucks to start a whole event for 3 missing event points 😭🤷🏻‍♀️
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    @KkhEMP reality show at bel air 3h.

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Ended up chasing. Sigh. 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I love the earnable outfit 😍

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts

So question: we don’t have any of these items from the update banner yet do we???
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    @oopsididitagain I think we don't have them. 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @oopsididitagain it will probably be for VIP next week and perhaps the bundle or GB items 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @jhabs yeah I agree! I was trying to guess what VIP might be - we also haven’t gotten the Ariana grande ponytail or the cute curly hair look from the update spoilers either, so I’m excited. There was also the bathing suit outfit during spoilers, but I assume that’s gonna be SYS related
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    We suggested and the Glu Gods delivered. @stacy9491 @TrashleyKKH @lilviv @fallon @julia19 Sorry if I missed someone’s suggestions from the ‘2020 fashion and beauty thread’ about the dress and shoes. This is what I found while skimming over it.
    Thank you @KalindaKing @kokokokonut @eggsandbananas and anyone I left out from the Glu team. 😝

Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

@tiat I just saw your signature, I love it.  That is the kind of positivity that I try to embrace everyday.  :)  <3 Thank you for that.  :) 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @TiaT I’m over the moon that mine was cute and an earnable!
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    The hair is not my style, but the dress... 😍

Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
    TiaT said:
    We suggested and the Glu Gods delivered. @stacy9491 @TrashleyKKH @lilviv @fallon @julia19 Sorry if I missed someone’s suggestions from the ‘2020 fashion and beauty thread’ about the dress and shoes. This is what I found while skimming over it.
    Thank you @KalindaKing @kokokokonut @eggsandbananas and anyone I left out from the Glu team. 😝

Love it! The GB drink looks great but I don’t know if I should open more gift boxes to get it 😫 I’m afraid of spending 40 stars and getting energy which has happened many times before lol 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I actually believe @Kkh_Anastasia suggested the earrings, drink, and earnable dress! And @fallon suggested the giftbox dress. All back in the 2019 thread in November. Not to discredit any of you guys because I’m sure Glu saw your suggestions too! But if it’s in the 2020 thread and the update came out January 2nd, that’s probably not the original inspo 😬

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    @mikaylachimo mine was in the 2019 thread. ☺️
    @stacy9491 I don’t want to argue but you actually posted it on page 3 of the 2020 thread, in the last few days of December... Regardless, I didn’t mention the purse, so I wasn’t saying that wasn’t you. I just wanted to make sure Anastasia and Fallon got credit for their suggestions ☺️
    @mikaylachimo shucks did I. I’m sorry. 🙈😭
    edited January 2020
    I just opened a gift box and I got the earrings!

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts

So question: we don’t have any of these items from the update banner yet do we???
    I mean it most likely will be itens for the VIP Event OR it could be Fashion Goals to?
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    thanks @TiaT for remembering my suggestion and thank you @mikaylachimo for clarifying things 💞
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Have yall noticed a pattern for me? Glu made this my lucky spot. Hopefully its permanent for me and not temporarily. The glu gods has made me happy and my lucky days has been outnumbered for me.

Last week's winning: (completely forgot to post this)

This week's winning :smile:

And my doll showcasing her styling 😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

@Carol Davida I always go for that spot! 

@tiat I just saw your signature, I love it.  That is the kind of positivity that I try to embrace everyday.  :)  <3 Thank you for that.  :) 
    THANK YOU!
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 

stacy9491 said:
    @TiaT I’m over the moon that mine was cute and an earnable! 

Indeed!
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 

I actually believe @Kkh_Anastasia suggested the earrings, drink, and earnable dress! And @fallon suggested the giftbox dress. All back in the 2019 thread in November. Not to discredit any of you guys because I’m sure Glu saw your suggestions too! But if it’s in the 2020 thread and the update came out January 2nd, that’s probably not the original inspo 😬

I appreciate you giving credit where credit is due. This is precisely why I apologized in advance if I missed anyone’s previous suggestions on the dresses. Seeing how spot on the earring and drink are, I can see the origin now.

I know many of us think alike and have the same taste. Simply mentioning that the suggestions were given in 2019 first would suffice and certainly is celebrated. So thank you @kkh@Kkh_Anastasia and @fallon (again).

Maybe taking the wind out of everyone’s sails can be avoided next time? Food for thought. Again I appreciate you pointing it all out @mikaylachimo 🤗 I am also thrilled the looks were close enough to the 2020 suggestions as well so everyone can feel acknowledged. 
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 

Oh yeah @julia19 I was scared to open more than 1 box too. My first one was energy then I paid for one with the 40k stars and got the earring which I was happy about. I let it be after that. I really wanted that dress green dress and drink but 🤷🏾‍♀️😝
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 

@TiaT I wasn’t trying to “take the wind from anyone’s sails,” just give credit to people who did suggest the items. That last bit wasn’t meant to be shade at all, just informative. My apologies if it came off rude, but I literally said I wasn’t trying to discredit anyone’s ideas and I only mentioned items that I had photos for. 

All items from when one update comes out through the next update we’re already created by the day the update came out. It just literally isn’t possible that something suggested mid January was the inspo for an item that was released by January 2nd. That’s all. 

All the items in your post are super cute, and I genuinely hope glu does use them for inspo in a future update. I was just stating facts and giving credit where due (because stealing credit wouldn’t be cool either so I didn’t want that to happen to anyone) 🤷🏼‍♀️
    @TiaT I wasn’t trying to “take the wind from anyone’s sails,” just give credit to people who did suggest the items. That last bit wasn’t meant to be shade at all, just informative. My apologies if it came off rude, but I literally said I wasn’t trying to discredit anyone’s ideas and I only mentioned items that I had photos for. 

All items from when one update comes out through the next update we’re already created by the day the update came out. It just literally isn’t possible that something suggested mid January was the inspo for an item that was released by January 2nd. That’s all. 

All the items in your post are super cute, and I genuinely hope glu does use them for inspo in a future update. I was just stating facts and giving credit where due (because stealing credit wouldn’t be cool either so I didn’t want that to happen to anyone) 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Facts! I always say to my friends IRL ‘no swagger jackers’ lol.  
    Thank you, thank you, thank you for making that clear for me. It makes total sense on the break down of time. 
    I guess since I run my own blog and deal with designers and coding I assumed turnaround could be quick. In reality I should realize KKH is far greater (larger) than anything I am doing so I could see how things like this can take time. Well I will lookout for my suggestions next year 😂.
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 

@TiaT of course!!! ☺️ Usually suggestions are used from a month or two before the update comes out, I personally always like to keep track of them because I love seeing everyone’s inspo (and knowing when mine might be used 😂) from this update what I’ve seen looks like it was mainly suggested in November, including items kalinda had in her spoilers and items that were in the banner that we haven’t gotten yet