🗳️SYS - 1/16/20 - Show us your Inner Pop Star!

Comments

• FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    edited January 2020
    My doll’s dream of becoming a Superstar came true 💕✨ hope one day I’ll be able to make my dreams come true 🙏💕

• Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Anyone knows where the jumpsuit from

Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    ok maybe i'm mistaken but i thought any look submitted in the last 10 minutes doesn't count? I submitted my last ticket 11 minutes before the finish and watched the TS board to see if anyone's outfits changed. And then with 5 minutes to go the girl submitted a look and it was counted?
    Has the cut off time changed or what?
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    My last two looks 

And not really into the items from T$ this week. The hair is weird and the shirt is honestly terrible. 

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Oops totally wasted my money to catch up with my tickets. I missed my 14th ticket cause I was busy with baby😂. I guess welcome to motherhood🤣. I got 8th place.
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Wow, first time I’ve been in 1st in a while!! Passed a ticket buyer at the last minute! Wasn’t trying to be sneaky. My 14th ticket didn’t come until 6 minutes before the event was over because I kept letting them stack up. 

• SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    Came in 2nd despite leading since Saturday (overcoming multiple early triple threat buyers)

Congrats @princessprecious on 1st place, even though you claimed you were “not fussed about TS” and acting like you only cared about the earnables by submitting extra tickets towards the end of the event to put 1st place out of reach.  

(I normally don’t call people out like this, but don’t pretend that you don’t care about the TS items then snipe the rightful winner in the last few hours of the event). 

That’s all. Congrats to everyone who managed to win 1st fairly! And sorry in advance if my post offends anyone, feel free to skip over it!
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts

No ticket buyers this week😊 
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Well that was the most intense SYS to date so far. I’ve been in 1st place since Saturday morning and was pretty confident I had no TB’s in my group. Well I was wrong 😂! In the final 5 minutes she submitted 5 looks one after another! I’ve been so fortunate in a lot of my SYS groups and haven’t had too many extreme ticket buyers, but this time I had one lurking in the background who then leaped at her chance in the final minutes 😂 She didn’t quite manage it though! 😉 So happy, and relieved after that intense 5 minutes, lol! 

• LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts

let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts

This hair is my favorite item I’ve EVER seen on KKH. I’m in loveeeee.
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Congratulations @Scarletkkh on your baby girl 💛 get plenty of rest and wish a smooth recovery
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    edited January 2020
    No comment. Just for a bit of amusement the two people in first and second are ticket buyers. I actually thought ticket buyer number 2 would pass ticket buyer number 1.

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Oh my gosh @Rikk I’m never going to be able to unsee that on my doll lol
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    @mandamay76 I don't know what's happening either. I did not bother competing if the TB would be that high.. I still managed to cling to the 3rd place at the end. Hope that they won't be in my group anymore next week. I want the hair and that top spot again.

• lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    BEST pre-birthday gift/win ever!!!! I’m literally so beyond obsessed with this top! It’s by far my new favorite top in my closet😍💗 and if you can’t tell, purple and pink are my favorite colors 😅
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Oh my gosh @Rikk I’m never going to be able to unsee that on my doll lol
    To be fair, they’re really cute dogs 😂 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    feeling like divas 🤪

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    i got first place i'm so happy! Loving the prizes for this sys and i also had a calm TS group this week 😀

Android doll 💙
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    i like these items more than i thought i would! 🥰 didn't get the hair which is ok because for some season it looked gigantic on my doll lol