KK:H Weekday Event - 1/20/20 Tap for a TB this 3rd Week of January!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts

That's right, our new TB event begins tomorrow morning, 5 a.m. Eastern time.  :)I love waking up to see what the Predictive Bullhorn has in store for the next Weekend Event.
But let's not get ahead of ourselves.
A lot of you might be off tomorrow, in observance of Martin Luther King's Birthday. He was a great men who brought us together, uniting the brotherhood of man.  Another wonderful voice silenced by a gun.  RIP Martin. 
If you have the day off, that's awesome.  you can put the time to good use,  otherwise......tap with the rest of us.  :) Nah, I'm just teasing.
Tapping with us for TBs is a very good way to spend the day. Don't mind me. I'm a little giddy,  waiting for the weekend to wind down, the SYS to end.
I think I see Kim down at the end of the hall......she's coming this way!

And with that, another thread opened, and somewhere, a Victoria Angel dressed doll just earned her wings. 
Thread's Open!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345

Comments

• FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    Wishing everyone good luck with their TB boxes, don't forget to rest though! 🍀
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    hopefully i get something other than shoes in my tb box this week. i’ve been getting shoes for 3 weeks so far and if the same thing happens this week i might just 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    I hope all of you guys get whatever you want from your boxes. I’m wishing for K⭐️ 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Good luck with your picks everyone ✨✨ and I wish you all a fantastic week💋
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I'm very happy the SYS is over and that the weekday event is starting soon.
    Have a great week everyone!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I really need some K-stars this week 🤞🤞🤞
    IOS <br>Feel free to add me 💕

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

🙌🏽🙌🏽
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    edited January 2020
    First black box

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Happy Monday.   Huge Congratulations @Scarletkkh.   Wishing you and your family every happiness. 
    How are you feeling?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    My first black box was awful.
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts

• KKH_JazKKH_Jaz Registered Users, Member 78 Posts

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I got Kash on my 1st Black Box x.x
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    Everybody see the predictive bullhorn?  Weekend VIP. But it’s more satisfying tapping for KStars than event points.  Do y9u make VIp lists before the event, or just wing it?  I know I want some of the update hair, I bought those headsets right away,  let’s all be on the lookout for any blurbs or hints or soc media posts with any clues.  

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:
    hopefully i get something other than shoes in my tb box this week. i’ve been getting shoes for 3 weeks so far and if the same thing happens this week i might just 

I relate. I keep getting earrings. 🙄
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I’m ten stars off of 500 so I’m all set for VIP! Also, i started completing weekday events around kimiversary. My palettes were terrible at first, but they’ve slowly gotten better. Just get through the bad stage and then you’ll get much better things! 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I haven't seen the bullhorn yet but if it is VIP I'm glad I waited on the hair color sale. I was hoping for a VIP to buy them but was going to get them this week regardless so I didn't miss out on the discount. Hopefully the earnables are good!
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @Scarletkkh Congrats! How is the little one? Are you feeling well? 💞

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    I thought VIP was the last weekend of the month. Noooooo 💔
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Everybody see the predictive bullhorn?  Weekend VIP. But it’s more satisfying tapping for KStars than event points.  Do y9u make VIp lists before the event, or just wing it?  I know I want some of the update hair, I bought those headsets right away,  let’s all be on the lookout for any blurbs or hints or soc media posts with any clues.  

I always make a collage in Layout with all the items on my wishlist and it’s really helpful! I’m a little worried about this VIP and future VIPs because my 5 daily videos are not working these days 🙁 I can only get 1 star a day on average. I really hope Glu fixes it.

On the other hand, my male doll is swimming in stars from all the SYS events, so I’ll be buying a lot for him if the random box prizes are good! 🙂
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    My second black box was waaayyy much better!
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Thank goodness it’s VIP while the color sale is on, I have a very bright list to buy😂
    I’m excited. Lately, Maria has been calling during the vip, with a little help from some tips.  I noticed that if I cl9se the game to recharge, and I go into a house before closing. if 30 minutes later I’m ready to play more, I open the game, leave the house and that’s when Maria calls me. You know how when you open up there are all these little announcements. You want to just get past them and play.  After all the results from the earlier gigs come in, after the Kollection announcements and any calls from  Simon, there at the end is Maria offering something. It doesn’t;t always work, but I have been noticing it, and last vip I tried it. Might not help everyone, but I thought I’d spread it in case it helps anyone. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Since the VIP weekend is coming up, I'm glad I got kstars in my first box. I don't know what the chances of me getting them in the second 2 boxes are.
    Platform: Android

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I got purple dye on my 2nd Black Box...
    Can someone tlift this bad juju's im having on KKH lately??? x.x
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    edited January 2020
    ok, we have to think positive. Don’t rush picking your boxes just look at the palette and see what boxes feel right.  Now my advice has ways been to go for those boxes that ‘flash’ in your mind’s eye. @rikk has found ignoring the ones that speak to you, and going for the least vibrant instead works for her.  play around with each and figure which works best for you.  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    forgot the screenshot but i got kstars in my second black box 🥺🥳
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Omg I didn’t realize vip was this weekend already, I’ve taken two luxe goals from Maria today 🤡🤡 I should’ve sensed it was soon, that’s the only time I get good offers lmao. Half off a fun purse and also one on cute hair, only like an hour apart 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Rikk said:

I always make a collage in Layout with all the items on my wishlist and it’s really helpful! I’m a little worried about this VIP and future VIPs because my 5 daily videos are not working these days 🙁 I can only get 1 star a day on average. I really hope Glu fixes it.

On the other hand, my male doll is swimming in stars from all the SYS events, so I’ll be buying a lot for him if the random box prizes are good! 🙂
    I’ll be so broke this vip 😭😭😭😭 i need at least 50more k stars to be able to get the free box and the second item at least 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ And thats on my both acc’s 😂😂😂😂
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️