🗳️SYS - 1/16/20 - Show us your Inner Pop Star!

Comments

• blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    The top is very weird on the dolls. Im happy without it. But they fought so hard between 3 ppl. Just for someone with basic clothes to snatch the win. That gave me anxiety watching it with popcorn
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    😀
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Came in 3rd, like so many sys before I would’ve been first if it wasn’t for ticket buyers. 

Does anyone have a specific time they like to start to avoid ticket buyers? (If you don’t want to post on the forum in fear of ticket buyers seeing, can you privet message me? It would be very appreciated 💗) 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I am in hair heaven. I barely ever looked at the TS prizes cus I thought there was no chance, but got super lucky with my scores, and the TBs I had, I guess they only bought the Triple threat Bundle and didn't want to buy more 😀 big thanks to @AmandaMKkh cus that jumpsuit and hair combo saved my doll. Sorry you didn't get 1st, you deserved it! 
    Ive brought wine to share 😂
    I'm in love with every bit of this. Congratulations to everyone who got top 5 and sorry to everyone who had a horrible TS group 💞 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @ashleyy your start time doesn’t matter, it’s all luck unfortunately!
  • dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    Not a fan of ts hair, but the first one feels really good ~ and carries my new look ~☺
    I think I saw @Chloè_KKH twice

This is the first time I have seen the forum doll!You look amazing!!!!!💕💕
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Maree_kkh said:
    ok maybe i'm mistaken but i thought any look submitted in the last 10 minutes doesn't count? I submitted my last ticket 11 minutes before the finish and watched the TS board to see if anyone's outfits changed. And then with 5 minutes to go the girl submitted a look and it was counted?
    Has the cut off time changed or what?
    There isn't actually a cut off time for submitting, you can submit with 10 seconds left. But then you'll get no votes and so wasted ticket. 10 minutes pretty much guarentees your look will finish voting, anything later is a gamble. Ive done a ticket at 3 mins left and only got half the votes for the look. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos I love it, everyone looks so good!! What a time to be alive and have a good time with such gorgeous kweens 😍 real pop stars are shaking rn 🔥🔥
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    @FilipaKKH yayyyyy! Congrats 💗💗
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos we look bomb! Also looks like we are backing vocals of @ValerieGray 💜

I had to buy 2 extra tickets to get the hair... was 1st the whole weekend then this afternoon a girl came straight out nowhere so 🤷🏻‍♀️ sorry not sorry. I still pondered a few minutes but this hair is just beautiful and so huge. This wig had to be mine.torticollis here I come! 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @jhabs that is unfortunate bc my luck is usually terrible lol, thank you for the reply though 💗
  • SilverbellaSilverbella Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    My highest, lowest, and favorite looks.  My voters seemed to mostly want gowns 🙄
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    @MissCristina Definitely LOL!

• SweetPeaXOSweetPeaXO Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Anyone have any tips on how to avoid ticket buyers??
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    I came in 5th, only 4 points ahead of the doll in 6th place. I like the top but I’m not sure how to style it. 

Highest Look: 

Lowest Look (my brother wanted to style a loom so I let him and he submitted it before I could check it. If I had done better on this ticket I would have gotten the earnable dress): 

Favorite Look: 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

Highest and lowest. My highest is also my favorite! Also my lowest score was a repeat outfit and the exact same look scored a 52 the first time lol🤷‍♀️
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Well I got the top is styling it like this okay? I’m struggling to find a way to style it properly haha! 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

@eggsandbananas here is a screenshot of the heart aura showing up in trendsetters. I do not actually have the aura. Also pic of my trendsetters glitching with multiple outfits and items. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    I got 4th place. The dolls in 5th and 6th positions were really close and submitted looks with the standing microphone and glittery outfits that were on theme. I feel sorry for #6 who got pushed out of top 5 and got nothing even though she was on the same level as #5 and me, all because, as always, underserving ticket buyers took top 3.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    I found this 20 stars leather mini skirt.

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I ended in 6th place 

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I had 3/4 ticket buyers in my TS.. I wasn’t so excited about the prizes but this is really annoying

Glu please put a cap on TS or just check the forum we have a lot of good ideas
    @KalindaKing@eggsandbananas

I’m so happy for you @DoloresWyatt and thank you so much, your words means a lot💙
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited January 2020

You better work work! 

Got 2nd but dang it was hard. I really didn’t do well this SYS due to a few  bombed looks in the beginning and was 6th but I powered thru till the end. Shout out to Linda on my TS list she really give many great looks. 
    IOS Player 
  • KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I miraculously came first for the first time in a long time with only 640 points, despite a few Triple Threat buyers. I hadn't allowed myself to like the hair when I thought wouldn't get it but now I love it!
    Rocking the extensions with @AliBryant, @JasminEscalantekkh and @DeloresWyatt.

Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I actually passed two ticketbuyers and I was in 4th place when I went to bed!! But when I woke up I saw they both had panicked and bought more tickets... so I ended in 6th place....

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    OMG Thank you for inlcuding me @KathrineKapelli 😀 You dolls are absolutely rocking the hair and shirt 😍
    Android doll 💙
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Hated everything this week, not my style at all so I don’t mind that I came 6th! I found this theme really hard as pop star is so subjective; Adele in a long gown? Ariana in a sweatshirt and boots? Camilla in a little dress? Billie in a tracksuit? It’s too hard to find a common ground! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    SweetPeaXO said:y
    Anyone have any tips on how to avoid ticket buyers??
    You cant,the system chooses who goes with you. 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️